Brave Conservative Patriot Tells The Truth About Flordia Condo Collapse

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"As local authorities continue their search for approximately 159 missing individuals, conservative commentators like Charlie Kirk are already raising speculation about the disaster being an act of "domestic terrorism," reports Mediaite. On Friday, June 25, Kirk tweeted about his alleged conversations with multiple architects who have raised speculation about the collapse.

"I have spoken to several architects who believe that the building collapse in Surfside was not an act of nature. Many are saying this was 'domestic terrorism,'" he wrote. Despite Kirk's bizarre claims and the words from the architects he claims to have spoken with, no officials have said anything to suggest the building collapse was a result of terrorism."

I've always wondered....has anyone ever been held accountable for pushing a conspiracy with ZERO EVIDENCE?? Of course not.....because the good thing about conspiracies is -- you don't have to have evidence to support any of them....just posit every conspiracy you have with "Many people are saying....." and PRESTO! -- A CONSPIRACY IS BORN...and when that conspiracy falls flat due to reality debunking it -- you can always say "well, I was just asking questions" with a confused Tucker Carlson face -- or flat out pretend you never pushed that debunked conspiracy in the first place...it's fun....

It is obviously a Controlled Demo

My 9-11 Conspiracy Experts assure me that there is no way for a building to pancake like that unless it was a Controlled Demo

My 9-11 Conspiracy Experts assure me that there is no way for a building to pancake like that unless it was a Controlled Demo
Its turning into Americas Grenfell. The fault will lie in several places. Developers and builders cutting costs , poor building regulations and lax local government.

Its turning into Americas Grenfell. The fault will lie in several places. Developers and builders cutting costs , poor building regulations and lax local government.

Not necessarily the developers or builders fault, while the structure itself may have been in a slightly weakened state from neglect, a catastrophic collapse could be the fault of a shifting foundation, or even a sinkhole. It's exceedingly rare that American buildings collapse from poor construction.

"As local authorities continue their search for approximately 159 missing individuals, conservative commentators like Charlie Kirk are already raising speculation about the disaster being an act of "domestic terrorism," reports Mediaite. On Friday, June 25, Kirk tweeted about his alleged conversations with multiple architects who have raised speculation about the collapse.

"I have spoken to several architects who believe that the building collapse in Surfside was not an act of nature. Many are saying this was 'domestic terrorism,'" he wrote. Despite Kirk's bizarre claims and the words from the architects he claims to have spoken with, no officials have said anything to suggest the building collapse was a result of terrorism."

I've always wondered....has anyone ever been held accountable for pushing a conspiracy with ZERO EVIDENCE?? Of course not.....because the good thing about conspiracies is -- you don't have to have evidence to support any of them....just posit every conspiracy you have with "Many people are saying....." and PRESTO! -- A CONSPIRACY IS BORN...and when that conspiracy falls flat due to reality debunking it -- you can always say "well, I was just asking questions" with a confused Tucker Carlson face -- or flat out pretend you never pushed that debunked conspiracy in the first place...it's fun....
Putin done it

Of you can do the tRumpling thing and say "the conspiracy theory is that we are pushing conspiracy theories".

He is correct. The collapse was caused by a conspiracy of deep state q anon pedophiles using Jewish space lasers for the sole purpose to make room for space aliens looking for waterfront property.
Not those damned Jewish aliens again!

In most countries, these type of conspiracies are roundly rejected by the people they are being pushed on, because they are so ridiculous.

But in the United States, we have something called American Conservatives, and this is fertile ground for conspiracies to take root and grow.
We saw many of the prog government employees there. Inept, incompetent and corrupted. But on the stage that they have things under control. If there are people buried in the rubble, this is a slow process to save any.

He is correct. The collapse was caused by a conspiracy of deep state q anon pedophiles using Jewish space lasers for the sole purpose to make room for space aliens looking for waterfront property.

You're confused as always, cabbage breath. You've mistaken a roving BLM crowd looking around for another federal building or police station to burn down because a felon got caught passing off fake bills again.

You're confused as always, cabbage breath. You've mistaken a roving BLM crowd looking around for another federal building or police station to burn down because a felon got caught passing off fake bills again.
Remember when BLM and Antifa blew up the OKC federal building??
the-north-side-of-the-albert-p-murrah-f.jpg

But it was back before BLM and Antifa were a thing -- so folks mistakenly blamed it on white nationalists and stuff....well, its never too late to rewrite history and blame it on BLM and Antifa now tho....

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
In most countries, these type of conspiracies are roundly rejected by the people they are being pushed on, because they are so ridiculous.

But in the United States, we have something called American Conservatives, and this is fertile ground for conspiracies to take root and grow.
We saw many of the prog government employees there. Inept, incompetent and corrupted. But on the stage that they have things under control. If there are people buried in the rubble, this is a slow process to save any.
It is FL. Sinkholes open up that swallow entire buildings. The news report that I saw indicated that there were problems with construction from the pool to the concrete walls and support columns that could have contributed to the collapse. I agree it was shoddy construction, oversight and inspection and maintenance.

Forum List

Back