Brave Conservative Negro Tells The Truth About Fake Tulsa Massacre

This guy is spot-on....there was never any real massacre where blacks were killed and their businesses burned down...at least, not for a good reason....

And since this is a black guy who is saying it; you better believe it is true....what he says is what has long been the truth all of these years; until libs came in and tried to twist the narrative and found a bunch of darkies to repeat that lie.....

As this guy points out....the black man who started this whole thing, Dick Roland -- he really did rape that white girl....but the liberals running the police department at the time tried to protect this guy from justice; even allowed armed darkies to intervene...and this is what started the riot....basically these darkies had it coming....and like I said, a black guy said it -- so it is definitely true...

I look forward to his next video when he claims Emmett Till really did deserved to be murdered for whistling at that white woman

Of corse he is right, and there is proof of it:

Yes yes so killing hundreds was just fine. Lol omg

This guy is spot-on....there was never any real massacre where blacks were killed and their businesses burned down...at least, not for a good reason....

And since this is a black guy who is saying it; you better believe it is true....what he says is what has long been the truth all of these years; until libs came in and tried to twist the narrative and found a bunch of darkies to repeat that lie.....

As this guy points out....the black man who started this whole thing, Dick Roland -- he really did rape that white girl....but the liberals running the police department at the time tried to protect this guy from justice; even allowed armed darkies to intervene...and this is what started the riot....basically these darkies had it coming....and like I said, a black guy said it -- so it is definitely true...

I look forward to his next video when he claims Emmett Till really did deserved to be murdered for whistling at that white woman

And what is it that makes this man such an authority on the Tulsa events of 1921?

He's black and is willing to say stuff that makes other people feel better about the history of the country....

It would be like a German Jew going around talking about how the holocaust didn't really happen..and if it did, it wasn't that bad and Jews are partly to blame for it.....that Jew would be a hit with the Neo-Nazis

And just as credible as the idiots claiming the girl in the elevator was raped and that the black mob burned the businesses down. In other words, no credibility.

Perhaps the 3 people who are still alive, and remember the events would know better?

The only people that know are the girl, the black guy, and the one eyewitness.

But that doesn’t stop you from falsely accusing the girl and the eyewitness of making some story up. Don’t forget the negro did confess to putting his hands on her too, but of course said it wasn’t an assault. Typical “dindu nuffin” response from criminals.

I guess someone should have told you what the definition of "rape" is in our justice system. And they probably should have mentioned the whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing too.

I have not accused the girl of anything. She never said she was raped. And neither did the eyewitness who came up as the boy was running away.

No, there is no evidence the girl was raped. The police investigated it and said it was "something less than assault". But you are determined to continue your lies, aren't you?

“Hundreds”? You realize only 36 died, including the ten whites that set the whole thing off.

There is no proof either way as far as who fired first.
But that doesn’t stop the left from accusing whites of starting it and accusing them of murdering “hundreds” of blacks even though there is zero evidence of that.

But that doesn’t stop the left from accusing whites of starting it and accusing them of murdering “hundreds” of blacks even though there is zero evidence of that.

There is proof that 1,600 were left homeless after the white mobs burned homes, businesses and churches.
What whites? How do you know the blacks didn’t burn down their businesses like they do today?

There is proof that 1,600 were left homeless after the white mobs burned homes, businesses and churches.
What whites? How do you know the blacks didn’t burn down their businesses like they do today?

The witnesses left alive say so. The newspapers of the day say so. The National Guard troops that came an imposed martial law to end the madness say so.

Do you think there were a lot of black pilots in 1921 that were flying and dropping flaming turpentine balls on buildings?

You really don't care about the truth or about facts, do you? Just blame blacks for everything. Truly sad.

1. I guess that some good events were not that good.

2. I guess that some bad events were not that bad.

3. I do NOT know what really happened in Tulsa.

4. But I DO know that in 2021, the zeitgeist in this country is that the events in Tulsa back then were horrible and that if one does not acknowledge that fact, one will be in a lot of trouble.

(A few years ago, the Los Angeles Times printed two readers' letters that claimed that forcing Japanese Americans into relocation camps during World War II was not that bad! Well, as I had guessed, the newspaper immediately apologized for publishing those two letters. The editor who had approved the publication of those two letters must have been sent to the dog house.)

And what do you imagine that is "proof" of?

Well let’s see, an accuser who was physically assaulted with scratches and torn clothes, an eyewitness, a perp that fled the scene of the crime, both witnesses identified the perp, who confessed he was there. Guilty.

Bullshit, I bet the so called eyewitnesses were white. We have seen this story a thousand times. It basically boiled down to the whites were jealous and outraged that these black folks were doing so well and they couldn't allow that.

I watched the whole video. Why? Because he was rational, he recognized the short comings of his own people, he spoke well, and wasn't driven by blind anger and emotion.

And he is correct. The majority of black people blow everything out of proportion and will make up all kinds of shit just to justify themselves, and to blame everyone else for their own problems. They will distort the truth and outright lie for no reason other than they want desperately to be the victim. And they will never, ever accept or consider any truths about themselves unless it supports their agenda.

I'm not racist in the sense that I hate all blacks just for being black, but I do not like most black people because they are the exact opposite of this guy, this guy I'd welcome to be my neighbor.

Wow, a white black man.
A boot lickin Coon.
I think Moonglow is actually white.
You could say that..

maxresdefault.jpg

How does that prove he is right? Do you know how many black.men have spent countless years is prison over a lie.

Do you know how many Blacks get killed each year by other Black men in this country?

Hell, Boy, every weekend in Chicago there is a massacre of Blacks by other Blacks and the goddamn Democrats running the city don't give a shit but yet the stupid Blacks keep electing the Democrats. Kinda gives some proof to the claim that Blacks are generally low intellect, doesn't it?

How does that prove he is right? Do you know how many black.men have spent countless years is prison over a lie.

Do you know how many Blacks get killed each year by other Black men in this country?

Hell, Boy, every weekend in Chicago there is a massacre of Blacks by other Blacks and the goddamn Democrats running the city don't give a shit but yet the stupid Blacks keep electing the Democrats. Kinda gives some proof to the claim that Blacks are generally low intellect, doesn't it?

Repubs don't care either, The Don backed away from straightening it out like he said he would.

What does that have to do with black men being falsely accused of rape?

You rotten, racist POS what does any of that have to do with what was done to the black folks in Tulsa, OK on May 31, 1921.

“Hundreds”? You realize only 36 died, including the ten whites that set the whole thing off.

What a load of bologna, brainwashed functional moron. Your media is absolutely horrible but nowhere near as bad as the media in Tulsa in 1921. I carumba!

This is the Republican version of Cancel Culture.

Forum List

Back