Brave Conservative Negro Tells The Truth About Fake Tulsa Massacre

Do you know how many Blacks get killed each year by other Black men in this country?
Did you know several organizations exist that address that problem? You're too busy laundering your hood and calling them race pimps to notice.

Not the first or last time that a white girl accused a Black man or boy of rape and violence ensued. What I am curious as to why and how a new Black Wall Street did not emerge somewhere else? Why and how did that not happen?

Given the time frame why would a black man ever be near a white woman, let alone rape one.
What often happened was white girls making these accusations after their own friends and family find out they are chasing a black boy.
Yes.

What I am curious as to why and how a new Black Wall Street did not emerge somewhere else? Why and how did that not happen?
You are? You should be curious. have you looked for info on it? The campaign of black- and red-listing black people throughout the 20th century was horrible.

Blacks have been burning, looting raping and murdering at levels that far exceed any other ethnic group.

I couldn't care less about a single event 100 years ago.

Everyone knows that if you rape someone -- you are more than welcome to murder people who are of the same race as the rapist -- and as long as you outnumber and are better armed than the race of the rapists
Seems to be the guiding philosophy of your race

There are thousands of black men who have spent decades in prison for rape because a white woman said, "he did it" and that's all it took. Come to find out the black man had never even saw her or you had those who were sneaking with a black man got caught and then screamed rape.
The old To Kill a Mockingbird defense. :rolleyes:
It's possible. The instances of real actual rape far outnumber such a case however.

We just don't know in this instance. But to claim "thousands" of black men in prison on false rape charges in the age of DNA is just asinine bullshit! A desperate lie from a real authentic moron is what it is.

This guy is spot-on....there was never any real massacre where blacks were killed and their businesses burned down...at least, not for a good reason....

And since this is a black guy who is saying it; you better believe it is true....what he says is what has long been the truth all of these years; until libs came in and tried to twist the narrative and found a bunch of darkies to repeat that lie.....

As this guy points out....the black man who started this whole thing, Dick Roland -- he really did rape that white girl....but the liberals running the police department at the time tried to protect this guy from justice; even allowed armed darkies to intervene...and this is what started the riot....basically these darkies had it coming....and like I said, a black guy said it -- so it is definitely true...

I look forward to his next video when he claims Emmett Till really did deserved to be murdered for whistling at that white woman

LOL

What a brain-dead racist you are.

This is why the elites look down on you.

This guy is spot-on....there was never any real massacre where blacks were killed and their businesses burned down...at least, not for a good reason....

And since this is a black guy who is saying it; you better believe it is true....what he says is what has long been the truth all of these years; until libs came in and tried to twist the narrative and found a bunch of darkies to repeat that lie.....

As this guy points out....the black man who started this whole thing, Dick Roland -- he really did rape that white girl....but the liberals running the police department at the time tried to protect this guy from justice; even allowed armed darkies to intervene...and this is what started the riot....basically these darkies had it coming....and like I said, a black guy said it -- so it is definitely true...

I look forward to his next video when he claims Emmett Till really did deserved to be murdered for whistling at that white woman

Of corse he is right, and there is proof of it:

How does that prove he is right? Do you know how many black.men have spent countless years is prison over a lie.

And white men, and hispanic men.........

There are thousands of black men who have spent decades in prison for rape because a white woman said, "he did it" and that's all it took. Come to find out the black man had never even saw her or you had those who were sneaking with a black man got caught and then screamed rape.
The old To Kill a Mockingbird defense. :rolleyes:
It's possible. The instances of real actual rape far outnumber such a case however.

We just don't know in this instance. But to claim "thousands" of black men in prison on false rape charges in the age of DNA is just asinine bullshit! A desperate lie from a real authentic moron is what it is.
It's because of racist trash like you that this country can never move to a fair and balanced Justice System. We see it everyday and there are countless examples of this racist crap, but I understand you want it to stay just the way it is.

How does that prove he is right? Do you know how many black.men have spent countless years is prison over a lie.

Yea so that justifies it.

Blacks have been burning, looting raping and murdering at levels that far exceed any other ethnic group.

You mean black folks have been seeking Justice in this country since we have been here.
I couldn't care less about a single event 100 years ago.

Of course you don't, hell you could care less about an event that happened 100 days ago.
Yes; and DemoKKKrats have stopped your coloured kin because DemoKKKrats are racist scum!!

Greg

Yea so that justifies it.

You have a demented sense of "justifies"; it means that we are united against INJUSTICE........for anyone...anywhere. You know; like those Black Folk that Trump released who Biden put in jail for life!!!

You're on the WRONG SIDE, dill!!!

Greg

Forum List

Back