Brave Conservative Negro Tells The Truth About Fake Tulsa Massacre

These details remain sketchy. When pondering the original alleged event, one must remember that this was undoubtedly a manual elevator which could easily be stopped between floors for as long as desired, and nobody could do anything about it. So it is possible that the white woman was raped by the Black kid.

And it is one thing to say that the "official" number of deaths was understated, but it is quite another to assume that the real number was virtually ten times as many as the official reports. Indeed, for the President to quote the number of 300 is nothing but an unsubstantiable lie. Perhaps we need to introduce the concept of BidenDerangementSyndrome, referring to when the President says something preposterous and the Media just takes it in as though it were plausible or real.

In any event, this was no "massacre." A "massacre" is an unprovoked attack on un-armed people, resulting is massive deaths. Here we had dueling mobs in which the larger, better armed white mob prevailed, then committed a little mayhem for dessert. Not a happy course of action, but not a massacre either.

And of course we now have the usual race hustlers trying to squeeze money from the government for events that the government had nothing to do with, and which impacted relatively few people (a couple dozen) in the actual event.
Its just as likely that she raped him. You are utterly shameless.
Oh my gosh, you’re so right, why didn’t I think of that? She probably couldn’t resist his good looks. You know how white girls love black men. She had sex with him, but then decided to accuse him of rape. It happens all the time.

Sarah Page declined to press charges against Rowland and the case was dismissed. That didn`t stop the crackers from murdering hundreds of people including WW1 veterans.

Everyone knows that if you rape someone -- you are more than welcome to murder people who are of the same race as the rapist -- and as long as you outnumber and are better armed than the race of the rapists -- it's totally justified......

Let's take the rape of Betty Jean Owens....she was a college student at Florida A&M.....when 4 white men raped this woman -- (can you really call her a woman if she is a darkie?) -- at least 1500 of her fellow students organized and protested for justice...since it was a common thing for white men to never be convicted for raping black women....
Co-ed_Rapists_Face_Trial_The_Famuan_May_1959_cover_page.jpg

It seems according to Tatum's logic -- the blacks down there had every right to just summarily murder not only the four alleged rapists -- but murder as many white people as they could and burned down their homes and businesses -- and be defended by the media and government agencies in doing so...cool!!

This guy is spot-on....there was never any real massacre where blacks were killed and their businesses burned down...at least, not for a good reason....

And since this is a black guy who is saying it; you better believe it is true....what he says is what has long been the truth all of these years; until libs came in and tried to twist the narrative and found a bunch of darkies to repeat that lie.....

As this guy points out....the black man who started this whole thing, Dick Roland -- he really did rape that white girl....but the liberals running the police department at the time tried to protect this guy from justice; even allowed armed darkies to intervene...and this is what started the riot....basically these darkies had it coming....and like I said, a black guy said it -- so it is definitely true...

I look forward to his next video when he claims Emmett Till really did deserved to be murdered for whistling at that white woman

Of corse he is right, and there is proof of it:

How does that prove he is right? Do you know how many black.men have spent countless years is prison over a lie.

Yea your right. I’m sure he tripped over his shoe and accidentally tore her clothes and scratches her face while falling. He then realized she would lie and accuse him of rape or something, so he ran for his life. Then some random white man that was near who saw him, was eager to conspire with her and claim he assaulted her. The police came and arrested him, and they both falsely identified him. Although the negro admitted to being there and admitted to touching her, he assures us he didn’t mean to attack her. Negroes never lie about such things, besides I’m sure he was coerced into this false confession.

But then the police refused to hang him immediately so the KKK showed up to lynch. Thankfully some righteous black fellows showed up to peacefully prevent any such lynching, but they were attacked by the mob of white Republicans, so they defended themselves and shot ten of them dead. The white Republicans couldn’t stand it so they burned down “Black Wall Street” and massacred 3000 hapless negroes in a fit of rage.

There are thousands of black men who have spent decades in prison for rape because a white woman said, "he did it" and that's all it took. Come to find out the black man had never even saw her or you had those who were sneaking with a black man got caught and then screamed rape.

That’s so true. Because black men have been falsely accused, that means this guy was innocent. The witnesses lied and the police forced a confession. I’m still confused why the police didn’t hang him or hand him over to the mob, but I guess in this case the police were the good guys in a system of systemic racism.

Well, it wasn't common for police to just hand over blacks to lynch mobs back then.....

All of those pictures that ended up being postcards of large crowds of people smiling in front of lynched black men were just photo-shopped to make it seem as tho whites were murdering black folks for no good reason....
_00.rac008 (5).png

I am willing to bet you can't find a single incident where the cops turned over people to racist mobs so they can be killed.....unless you believe the liberal lies...
FBI-poster-freedom-summer.jpg

Like how the libs wanted us to believe these guys actually went missing and were killed with the help of the cops...when everyone knows it was a staged hoax and all 3 of those men all were alive and well back up in the Yankee north...

This guy is spot-on....there was never any real massacre where blacks were killed and their businesses burned down...at least, not for a good reason....

And since this is a black guy who is saying it; you better believe it is true....what he says is what has long been the truth all of these years; until libs came in and tried to twist the narrative and found a bunch of darkies to repeat that lie.....

As this guy points out....the black man who started this whole thing, Dick Roland -- he really did rape that white girl....but the liberals running the police department at the time tried to protect this guy from justice; even allowed armed darkies to intervene...and this is what started the riot....basically these darkies had it coming....and like I said, a black guy said it -- so it is definitely true...

I look forward to his next video when he claims Emmett Till really did deserved to be murdered for whistling at that white woman

No, your typical lying conservative, regardless of race.

How does that prove he is right? Do you know how many black.men have spent countless years is prison over a lie.

Yea your right. I’m sure he tripped over his shoe and accidentally tore her clothes and scratches her face while falling. He then realized she would lie and accuse him of rape or something, so he ran for his life. Then some random white man that was near who saw him, was eager to conspire with her and claim he assaulted her. The police came and arrested him, and they both falsely identified him. Although the negro admitted to being there and admitted to touching her, he assures us he didn’t mean to attack her. Negroes never lie about such things, besides I’m sure he was coerced into this false confession.

But then the police refused to hang him immediately so the KKK showed up to lynch. Thankfully some righteous black fellows showed up to peacefully prevent any such lynching, but they were attacked by the mob of white Republicans, so they defended themselves and shot ten of them dead. The white Republicans couldn’t stand it so they burned down “Black Wall Street” and massacred 3000 hapless negroes in a fit of rage.

There are thousands of black men who have spent decades in prison for rape because a white woman said, "he did it" and that's all it took. Come to find out the black man had never even saw her or you had those who were sneaking with a black man got caught and then screamed rape.

That’s so true. Because black men have been falsely accused, that means this guy was innocent. The witnesses lied and the police forced a confession. I’m still confused why the police didn’t hang him or hand him over to the mob, but I guess in this case the police were the good guys in a system of systemic racism.

Well, it wasn't common for police to just hand over blacks to lynch mobs back then.....

All of those pictures that ended up being postcards of large crowds of people smiling in front of lynched black men were just photo-shopped to make it seem as tho whites were murdering black folks for no good reason....
View attachment 498275

I am willing to bet you can't find a single incident where the cops turned over people to racist mobs so they can be killed.....unless you believe the liberal lies...
View attachment 498274

Like how the libs wanted us to believe these guys actually went missing and were killed with the help of the cops...when everyone knows it was a staged hoax and all 3 of those men all were alive and well back up in the Yankee north...

Why is it you believe that if a man was lynched that means he was innocent?

Plus white men were lynched just as much if not more than the negro criminals.

Everyone knows that if you rape someone -- you are more than welcome to murder people who are of the same race as the rapist -- and as long as you outnumber and are better armed than the race of the rapists -- it's totally justified......

Let's take the rape of Betty Jean Owens....she was a college student at Florida A&M.....when 4 white men raped this woman -- (can you really call her a woman if she is a darkie?) -- at least 1500 of her fellow students organized and protested for justice...since it was a common thing for white men to never be convicted for raping black women....
View attachment 498273

It seems according to Tatum's logic -- the blacks down there had every right to just summarily murder not only the four alleged rapists -- but murder as many white people as they could and burned down their homes and businesses -- and be defended by the media and government agencies in doing so...cool!!
White men get accused of rape by black women all the time. Black women are always throwing themselves at white men. They want those lighter shade of brown for their childrens. Most white men won’t touch a black woman though, so the scorned women cry rape.

Sarah Page declined to press charges against Rowland and the case was dismissed. That didn`t stop the crackers from murdering hundreds of people including WW1 veterans.
Yea because rape victims are never ashamed or embarrassed to testify in court.

View attachment 498273

White men get accused of rape by black women all the time. Black women are always throwing themselves at white men. They want those lighter shade of brown for their childrens. Most white men won’t touch a black woman though, so the scorned women cry rape.
Show me the data that supports that white men are being accused of rape by black women "all the time"

Or is this just your "feelings" being passed off as facts again?

Oh and by the way....how many times has the state sanctioned the lynching of white men for being falsely accused of rape by black women?? Just because a black women said it happened...

I'll wait

There are many white guys to. Prog white women are the death of our nation. And there are some non prog white women who are not much better.

View attachment 498273

Show me the data that supports that white men are being accused of rape by black women "all the time"

Oh and by the way....how many times has the state sanctioned the lynching of white men for being falsely accused of rape by black women?? Just because a black women said it happened...

I'll wait
Tawana Brawley.
Duke Lacrosse team.

That's where they belong. Black people can't be trusted outside of prison. Guilty or not.
:dunno:

^ trump fluffer

Ass licker

Yea because rape victims are never ashamed or embarrassed to testify in court.
100 years ago?

Yea, sure....

Why did so many of them falsely accuse black men of rape back then...if they were so "ashamed"

The shame seems to be how years later -- those same folks accusing black men and often times, black children of rape -- end up admitting how it was all bullshit...

Let's take the Kissing Case of 1958.....how 2 black children....just 9 and 7 years old were both arrested and put in an adult jail and sentenced to be locked up until they were 21......just for "kissing" one of their friends while playing a kissing game...a friend who was a white girl....

These 2 boys were locked up for months until the local police and courts were "SHAMED" into freeing them and dismissing the charges...1958 isn't a 100 years ago by the way....

Any examples of 2 little white boys being sentenced to prison for kissing a little black girl?

I'll wait

View attachment 498273

I'll wait
Tawana Brawley.
Duke Lacrosse team.
I am going to ask again......how many times have white men been lynched by black women falsely accusing them??

Not a single member from the Duke Lacrosse team was murdered.....but according to your logic, black folks had every right to murder them and any other white person simply off the accusation....

I don't recall the people who were accused in the Tawana Brawley case being lynched either.....

The fact you are desperately twisting yourself into pretzels to both sides this and failing only further makes my point....

Given the time frame why would a black man ever be near a white woman, let alone rape one.

Forum List

Back