Brave Conservative Negro Tells The Truth About Fake Tulsa Massacre

100 years ago?

Yea, sure....

Why did so many of them falsely accuse black men of rape back then...if they were so "ashamed"

The shame seems to be how years later -- those same folks accusing black men and often times, black children of rape -- end up admitting how it was all bullshit...

Let's take the Kissing Case of 1958.....how 2 black children....just 9 and 7 years old were both arrested and put in an adult jail and sentenced to be locked up until they were 21......just for "kissing" one of their friends while playing a kissing game...a friend who was a white girl....

These 2 boys were locked up for months until the local police and courts were "SHAMED" into freeing them and dismissing the charges...1958 isn't a 100 years ago by the way....

Any examples of 2 little white boys being sentenced to prison for kissing a little black girl?

I'll wait

It's called systemic racism. The US system has yet to be purged of it.

We will never be rid of bla k hatred and racism. What you're looking for is whites being ruled over by darkies (buffy approves of that term)

See that the difference that racist like you don't understand, black folks don't want to rule white folks or anyone else. We don't sit around and plot against white folks that is the evil shit that whites like you do.

There is like a whole saying about this....stretching back for decades....

thank-god-we-only-want-equality-and-not-revenge-sticker.jpg

You mean black folks have been seeking Justice in this country since we have been here.
Hey, it's hard to disagree with you on that. Black people were treated like shit. No question. Black folks deserve justice and haven't had a lot of it throughout much America's history.

You think I want for injustice for black folks? You think I hate you? Worse, you think I hate you because you are black?

I am actually one who is fighting for equality in the justice system FOR black folks. I am one who is pushing for prosecutorial reforms that will hopefully give some equality for black folks.

100 years ago?

Yea, sure....

Why did so many of them falsely accuse black men of rape back then...if they were so "ashamed"

The shame seems to be how years later -- those same folks accusing black men and often times, black children of rape -- end up admitting how it was all bullshit...

Let's take the Kissing Case of 1958.....how 2 black children....just 9 and 7 years old were both arrested and put in an adult jail and sentenced to be locked up until they were 21......just for "kissing" one of their friends while playing a kissing game...a friend who was a white girl....

These 2 boys were locked up for months until the local police and courts were "SHAMED" into freeing them and dismissing the charges...1958 isn't a 100 years ago by the way....

Any examples of 2 little white boys being sentenced to prison for kissing a little black girl?

I'll wait

We will never be rid of bla k hatred and racism. What you're looking for is whites being ruled over by darkies (buffy approves of that term)

See that the difference that racist like you don't understand, black folks don't want to rule white folks or anyone else. We don't sit around and plot against white folks that is the evil shit that whites like you do.

You don't think I am sitting around plotting ways to rule black folks, do you?

You mean black folks have been seeking Justice in this country since we have been here.
Hey, it's hard to disagree with you on that. Black people were treated like shit. No question. Black folks deserve justice and haven't had a lot of it throughout much America's history.

You think I want for injustice for black folks? You think I hate you? Worse, you think I hate you because you are black?

I am actually one who is fighting for equality in the justice system FOR black folks. I am one who is pushing for prosecutorial reforms that will hopefully give some equality for black folks.
Right and yet you are the one who said the more of us in prison the better. So are you really fighting? I find that hard to believe.

100 years ago?

Yea, sure....

I'll wait

You don't think I am sitting around plotting ways to rule black folks, do you?

That is what white America has done since we got here, when did that change?

But if blacks are mainly subhuman violent criminal darkies -- how can they possibly be treated unfairly in the justice system??

Remember, you are on a post stocked with people literally trying to claim the black folks in Tulsa deserved to be murdered because some guy who never went to trial was guilty...just because, you know how those darkies are...wink wink

Forum List

Back