Brandishing lawyer won't get his guns back

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
St. Louis lawyer Mark McCloskey has lost another round in his effort to reclaim firearms he and his wife agreed to surrender when they pleaded guilty to misdemeanors in 2021.
These are the whack-jobs who waved guns at protestors, then plead guilty to it to avoid jail time, and were later pardoned by a republican governor they had donated a lot of money to.
They don't need guns, they are obviously unstable.

So now you think them unstable because a mob broke into their gated community, threatened them on their own property and they got their guns out to protect themselves?

Where do you live again?

St. Louis lawyer Mark McCloskey has lost another round in his effort to reclaim firearms he and his wife agreed to surrender when they pleaded guilty to misdemeanors in 2021.
These are the whack-jobs who waved guns at protestors, then plead guilty to it to avoid jail time, and were later pardoned by a republican governor they had donated a lot of money to.

And, so long as they live in that shithole, they won't.

Ok, Creepy Titts, show us on the doll where freedom hurt you. 🤪

I have no problems with guns. I have a problem with people who handle their guns like this.

52b58436-70da-49fe-be00-518933c31fc5_1920x1080.jpg

.jpg

mccloskeys_-_welling.jpg

He should move where the people are not fucking retarded.

Maybe LE should take guns away from criminals…like in Chicago.

How are there still gun murders in Chicago when they have among the strictest gun laws in the US.

Is it all the redneck hunters who live on the Southside of Chiraq?

I personally think anyone who brandishes a weapon as a threat is deranged. Don't you?

Obviously, not when it is done in an act of self-defense against an angry mob which broke into my gated community then trespasses onto my property threateningly refusing to leave.

But then, look who I'm talking to, a total idiot.

But let me threaten your wife or family and see how many picoseconds it takes you to whip out a weapon defending them, then we can talk about who is really deranged, or would you just stand there with your dick in your hands?

So now you think them unstable because a mob broke into their gated community, threatened them on their own property and they got their guns out to protect themselves?

Where do you live again?
They’re unstable because they responded with guns to peaceful citizens passing by their house who posed no threat – typical of the racist right they incorrectly believe that Americans of color are ‘predisposed’ to violence.

How is that obvious? Why shouldn't they get their guns back?

They’re unstable because they responded with guns to peaceful citizens passing by their house who posed no threat –

Blow it out your ass you lying sack o shit. You think people here are stupid or don't remember? You think you can just rerwrite the facts? Peaceful citizens don't break into a locked, gated, private community. Peaceful citizens don't trespass on another's property. Peaceful citizens don't refuse to leave even at gunpoint yelling in a mob waving signs making threats. Good thing they weren't here, I would have released 13 angry, hungry rottweilers and dobermans on their asses to chew them to kingdom come.

Woulda been nice if you could have joined them.

Forum List

Back