Brandishing lawyer won't get his guns back

They’re unstable because they responded with guns to peaceful citizens passing by their house who posed no threat – typical of the racist right they incorrectly believe that Americans of color are ‘predisposed’ to violence.
Why are you insinuating that these people are racist?!? You a fucking deranged!

Obviously, not when it is done in an act of self-defense against an angry mob which broke into my gated community then trespasses onto my property threateningly refusing to leave.

But then, look who I'm talking to, a total idiot.

But let me threaten your wife or family and see how many picoseconds it takes you to whip out a weapon defending them, then we can talk about who is really deranged, or would you just stand there with your dick in your hands?
I also think gated communities are bad.

They received a pardon and for that reason should get their guns back. I dont think we have heard the last of this case as it sets a dangerous precedent for courts to ignore the executive office.

I personally think anyone who brandishes a weapon as a threat is deranged. Don't you?

I think democrat party brown shirts, blm and antifa who burn, loot and actually murder peopl are the threat....now add in the hamas wing of the democrqt party....
Notice the brown shirts kept stepping when confronted with armed citizens

that is why democrats want to ban guns

The government kept about $3000 of their property, dumbass.
If they want guns on hand, they'll have to buy new ones. They may pay more in legal fees to try and get their guns back than they're worth. How hard to understand is that? :biggrin:

So now you think them unstable because a mob broke into their gated community, threatened them on their own property and they got their guns out to protect themselves?

Where do you live again?

they were not threatened

If they want guns on hand, they'll have to buy new ones. They may pay more in legal fees to try and get their guns back than they're worth. How hard to understand is that? :biggrin:
You apparently have a hard time understanding that government expropriated their property, which is a constitutional violation.

St. Louis lawyer Mark McCloskey has lost another round in his effort to reclaim firearms he and his wife agreed to surrender when they pleaded guilty to misdemeanors in 2021.
These are the whack-jobs who waved guns at protestors, then plead guilty to it to avoid jail time, and were later pardoned by a republican governor they had donated a lot of money to.

They don't need guns, they are obviously unstable.
With all the money he blew on this case he could have bought more guns.

Since they both came outside carrying assault style rifles to meet the crowd, offhand I'd say your claim is obviously total BS. The very fact that they broke through past the gate and refused to leave are alone two forms of threatening behavior.

Them being cowardly snowflakes does not mean they were threatened. They were passing through the neighborhood, like people do all the time. These "gated" communities are not really gated at all, I used to run though this very neighborhood when I was on recruiting duty in St Louis

Them being cowardly snowflakes does not mean they were threatened. They were passing through the neighborhood, like people do all the time. These "gated" communities are not really gated at all, I used to run though this very neighborhood when I was on recruiting duty in St Louis

Those briwn shirts from yhe democrat party had already been burning, looting and murdering people fir days before this......so their appearance ws threatenimg

Them being cowardly snowflakes does not mean they were threatened.
Somehow I doubt a couple carrying rifles prepared to use them are best termed "cowardly snowflakes."

They were passing through the neighborhood, like people do all the time.
Let me guess: they were on a drive for the local Mormon Church? :cuckoo:

These "gated" communities are not really gated at all, I used to run though this very neighborhood when I was on recruiting duty in St Louis
Delivering pizzas, caddying, or driving one of the limousines?

St. Louis lawyer Mark McCloskey has lost another round in his effort to reclaim firearms he and his wife agreed to surrender when they pleaded guilty to misdemeanors in 2021.
These are the whack-jobs who waved guns at protestors, then plead guilty to it to avoid jail time, and were later pardoned by a republican governor they had donated a lot of money to.

They don't need guns, they are obviously unstable.
Good, they obviously should not own guns without some formal training, at the very least.

Forum List

Back