Brandishing lawyer won't get his guns back

Somehow I doubt a couple carrying rifles prepared to use them are best termed "cowardly snowflakes."

actually it does since the people were just walking by.

Let me guess: they were on a drive for the local Mormon Church?

They were heading towards the mayors house

Delivering pizzas, caddying, or driving one of the limousines?

Do you not know what it means to "run"? Are you one of those fat lazy fucks that never exercises?

St. Louis lawyer Mark McCloskey has lost another round in his effort to reclaim firearms he and his wife agreed to surrender when they pleaded guilty to misdemeanors in 2021.
These are the whack-jobs who waved guns at protestors, then plead guilty to it to avoid jail time, and were later pardoned by a republican governor they had donated a lot of money to.

They don't need guns, they are obviously unstable.
The ruling is here...

The arguments in this case are interesting, if not baffling.

The court rules that the absolute pardon granted the McCloskeys erased their convictions, but not their guilt.

As such, the court ruled that the penalty associated with their guilt - forfeiture of the firearms - remains.

I followed along until I read the pardon, which in my untrained opinion, would seem to erase all guilt and penalty...

1703789532859.png

The ruling is here...

The arguments in this case are interesting, if not baffling.

The court rules that the absolute pardon granted the McCloskeys erased their convictions, but not their guilt.

As such, the court ruled that the penalty associated with their guilt - forfeiture of the firearms - remains.

I followed along until I read the pardon, which in my untrained opinion, would seem to erase all guilt and penalty...

View attachment 879905

I would agree, the pardon does seem to do that, but also accepting a pardon is an admittance of guilt.

Do you not know what it means to "run"?

Ask your gray god Joe Bedpan. He runs down his leg nightly when his diaper overfills.

Jabroney.jpg

Funny how you only hear of right wing conservatives ever getting their homes mobbed or swatted by jerks like you. Then you assholes rationalize why there ain't a thing wrong with it. Wouldn't it be funny to see a mob show up at your door just to watch you either piss yourself of come out shooting with a gun.

Pro-tip, I don't know of any self defense doctrine that says, standing in your front yard waving a pistol around is a good idea tactically or legally.
And they made the first threat. I am curious how a court would have treated it, if a protestor took out their gun and shot the pink lump in his head. I mean, he pointed his gun at them first. Self defense.

St. Louis lawyer Mark McCloskey has lost another round in his effort to reclaim firearms he and his wife agreed to surrender when they pleaded guilty to misdemeanors in 2021.
These are the whack-jobs who waved guns at protestors, then plead guilty to it to avoid jail time, and were later pardoned by a republican governor they had donated a lot of money to.

They don't need guns, they are obviously unstable.

Citizens get stripped of their civil rights for misdemeanors and the left cheers.

Sad.

Good, they obviously should not own guns without some formal training, at the very least.
Spoken just like a servile minion of the state. 150 million people in this country own guns without any formal training. Your real problem with them is that they showedd the entire world why the 2nd Amendment is so important.

To boil it down, the two wackadoo's were not being threatened whatsoever, they just didn't like the people walking by and decided to go into their house, they were not to afraid to come back out of the house with firearms and point them at the people walking by.

Then they believe that their privilege allows them to attempt to backtrack on the agreement that they willfully made to the court.

Naw ,they don't get shit back....

And they made the first threat. I am curious how a court would have treated it, if a protestor took out their gun and shot the pink lump in his head. I mean, he pointed his gun at them first. Self defense.
Wrong, turd, they did not make the first threat. the way you put it, no one can use a gun to defend himself without making the first threat. Of course, simply being in the neighbor hood was a threat to everyone who lived there.

Or if it were someone not tied into the political machine like he was.
150 million people in this country own guns without any formal training.
And they are terrifying morons who do stupid shit like this. While one can argue whether it wshould be a requirement legally, it definitely is a requirement if you don't want to pull this stunt or a Rittenhouse.

To boil it down, the two wackadoo's were not being threatened whatsoever, they just didn't like the people walking by and decided to go into their house, they were not to afraid to come back out of the house with firearms and point them at the people walking by.

Then they believe that their privilege allows them to attempt to backtrack on the agreement that they willfully made to the court.

Naw ,they don't get shit back....
So anyone who defends himself is a "wackadoo?" Progs are so brainwashed and servile it's revolting.

How do we know they "backtracked on it?" Post the text so we can make our own determination of whether they backtracked.

Or if it were someone not tied into the political machine like he was.

And they are terrifying morons who do stupid shit like this. While one can argue whether it wshould be a requirement legally, it definitely is a requirement if you don't want to pull this stunt or a Rittenhouse.
The government can't require training simply for buying a gun because that would violate the 2nd Amendment.

Defending yourself is a stunt? Your servility is off the scale.

You and your ilk are the terrifying morons.

I will just point out that the protesters broke into a gated community and pointed their microphones at everyone...

30193790-8471859-Mark_McCloskey_63_shared_these_images_of_the_gates_into_his_priv-a-20_1593456604971.jpg

_114091326_hi062404517.jpg.webp

Forum List

Back