Bragg, If you want to humiliate Trump, don't indict, making Trump look like a fool for claiming he'll be arrested for low-level campaign finance fraud

No, it's you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies that are masters of gaslight theatre and projection. It's all you have.
G A S L I G H T E R

A GOP congressman compared Capitol rioters to tourists ...​

1679395104317.png
Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2021/05/18 › clyd...

May 18, 2021 — You know, if you didn't know the TV footage was a video from January the 6th, you would actually think it was a normal tourist visit," Rep.

Gaslighting is all teabaggers and their dear leader, have.

G A S L I G H T E R

A GOP congressman compared Capitol rioters to tourists ...

View attachment 767821
Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2021/05/18 › clyd...

May 18, 2021 — You know, if you didn't know the TV footage was a video from January the 6th, you would actually think it was a normal tourist visit," Rep.

Gaslighting is all teabaggers and their dear leader, have.
The constant parade of lies and accusations from the demented LEFT has gaslighted YOU!
Your Marxist masters have programmed your maliable mind, and you were to weak to counter the HATE for your own country they convinced you of.
Who did this to you?
Think back; was it your parents?
High school teachers?
College?
Or were you just born a retarded asshole Marxist simp?
Either way, your subverted mind can't process any information that goes against your programming.
It is amazing to observe, and sad.

Yuri Bezmenov warned us about YOU.

There is no felony. The statute of limitations on the misdemeanor is up.

But I'm all for this. Arrest and perp walk him anyway, and let's see what you all REALLY think of democracy, shall we?

Let's turn this cold thing hot already, and see what shakes out, amirite?

It works out this way. It's only a misdemeanor if he admits to guilt or no contest and pays the fine. If he screams to high heaven about being innocent and no laws were broken (sound familiar?) then it can be elevated to a felony. Guess what, he should have declared it, repaid the 130k, paid the penalty and accepted the guilty plea or no contest plea. As the saying goes, do we do this the easy way or the hard way? Okay, it's the hard way then.

The constant parade of lies and accusations from the demented LEFT has gaslighted YOU!
Your Marxist masters have programmed your maliable mind, and you were to weak to counter the HATE for your own country they convinced you of.
Who did this to you?
Think back; was it your parents?
High school teachers?
College?
Or were you just born a retarded asshole Marxist simp?
Either way, your subverted mind can't process any information that goes against your programming.
It is amazing to observe, and sad.

Yuri Bezmenov warned us about YOU.
Sure, SeaSwab.
Lying G A S L I G H T E R

They have never gotten ANYONE on that charge.
I don't think the good poster is well informed on that issue.
But that's just me.
Not that I have the ambition this morning to emphatically prove here wrong.
I imagine, though.....that other posters may.
??

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The earnest poster Sweets and my avatar can find common ground, a cordial agreement, and comity. I, for one, am delighted.

For example: Re: Don Trump

America-first patriot--most of the time (Me: -- Ah, I need be persuaded)
Brilliant--nope (roger that)
self-made--nope (roger)
Christian--not even CLOSE (roger)
selfless-nope (roger)
The world respects and fears him--nope (roger)

They just had to get the MAGAt Republicans out of the way and grow a pair. He still acts like we all should fear him. Guess you MAGAts spoiled him rotten instead of paddling his fat behind a few times.

lol you're terrified of him, otherwise you wouldn't be rooting for all the fake charges and kangaroo court rubbish.

Coulter's right on the money here. she's clearly shaking in her boots afraid of a 2nd Trump term

trump is a cancer on the world. This will only be the first Indictment for the Fat Piece of Excrement. MAGA has been bragging about trump getting away with crimes for years. The Justice system moves slowly, but eventually every criminal will have his day. trump's day in court is coming....in NY, in Georgia, in DC.

lol you're terrified of him, otherwise you wouldn't be rooting for all the fake charges and kangaroo court rubbish.

I don't have much of a life so I am being entertained by all this. The Circus use to only come once a year but with this, it's every day. And I can't wait to see the MAGAt Clown Car pull up every day to see how many MAGAt Clowns that unloads from it. Hey, look, there you are coming out of the cigarette lighter.

Coulter's right on the money here. she's clearly shaking in her boots afraid of a 2nd Trump term

Bragg will look like a fool no matter what now.

If he indicts / arrests Trump he will be perceived as a local political party extremists attempting to prosecute Trump on a FEDERAL case, one the feds would NOT even touch because 'there isn't anything to prosecute'....and he makes Trump look more like a 'persecuted victim'.

If he walks away now its an admission that this whole thing was another chapter in the Democrats failed 'We've got him THIS time' saga that's been going on for 6 & 1/2 years AND proof that Costello's testimony destroyed Cohen's credibility (what little he had left) & Bragg's case.

Trump made the comment about being arrested based on Bragg meeting with local and federal reps to plan the execution of Trump's arrest - you can't change that, can't claim it did not happen.

Barricades have already been put up in expectation of the left's false narrative about 'insurrection 2.0' happening. You can't pretend that hasn't happened yet, either...

Which means any logocal, intelligent person recognizes Bragg's initial intent to arrest Trump, which has been confirmed by the MSM.

Coulter is a Trump-hating idiot trying to get attention and has not thought this through.

She needs to sit down, shut up, and eat a sandwich to gain some weight.

rooting for all the fake charges and kangaroo court rubbish.
Well, I for one, am not sure about this charge of "fake charges". After all, we have a precedent in the criminal trial of his lawyer, Cohen, over the same incident. And, ominously, there was that 'unindicted co-conspirator' aspect of that conviction and sentencing. That rightfully should give pause to all who think there is no there there.

"Kangaroo court"??? Ah, that is just hyper-partisan conspiratorial silliness. Has little value in responsible adult conversations

---------------------------------------------------------
If he indicts / arrests Trump he will be perceived as a local political party extremists attempting to prosecute Trump;;;;
The thing is....if there are facts indicating a crime was committed (and see the above about the Cohen conviction).....well, to NOT investigate and NOT indict if the facts indicate a crime was committed by one or more suspects ....that would be perceived as purely political. Nobody wants that.

So, I'm quite content to let the cake bake. Let's see if there is an indictment....first. Then let's see what the charges would be. Then responsible discussions can then move ahead with a basis of facts and details.

All responsible Americans want suspected crimes investigated. Duh!
All responsible Americans want indictments if....if.....the facts indicate a crime was committed. Duh!

We watched him do it on TV. There is nothing "alleged" about it at all.
Try to wipe the spittle off your screen and keyboard you ignorant dishonest sow.

What alleged crime do you claim anyone “watched” Trump commit on TV? Be specific. Use your words, lizardbitch.

Well, I for one, am not sure about this charge of "fake charges". After all, we have a precedent in the criminal trial of his lawyer, Cohen, over the same incident. And, ominously, there was that 'unindicted co-conspirator' aspect of that conviction and sentencing. That rightfully should give pause to all who think there is no there there.

"Kangaroo court"??? Ah, that is just hyper-partisan conspiratorial silliness. Has little value in responsible adult conversations

The thing is....if there are facts indicating a crime was committed (and see the above about the Cohen conviction).....well, to NOT investigate and NOT indict if the facts indicate a crime was committed by one or more suspects ....that would be perceived as purely political. Nobody wants that.

So, I'm quite content to let the cake bake. Let's see if there is an indictment....first. Then let's see what the charges would be. Then responsible discussions can then move ahead with a basis of facts and details.

All responsible Americans want indictments if....if.....the facts indicate a crime was committed. Duh!

Sophistic rubbish is still rubbish, no matter how many paragraphs it runs. We all know what this 'indictment' is, so do the vermin here promoting it. Kangaroo court is actually a much pleasanter term than the truth is, which is an ongoing organized criminal activity that violates RICO 9 ways from Sunday.

The DOJ ALREADY INVESTIGATED AND SAID THERE IS NOTHING TO PROSECUTE.

McCarthy, margie Greene, Gaetz, and all the idiots in the House who are demanding documents relating to the investigation are 'OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE." They should all be charged. Bragg needs to ignore the insane insurrectionists.

Forum List

Back