Bragg, If you want to humiliate Trump, don't indict, making Trump look like a fool for claiming he'll be arrested for low-level campaign finance fraud

If Bragg can prove Trump violated campaign finance laws, it would be a felony.

What happens next if Trump is arrested this week? - BBC News

View attachment 767814
BBC
https://www.bbc.com › world-us-canada-65012096

9 hours ago — A conviction on a misdemeanour would result in a fine. If Mr Trump were convicted on the felony charge, he would face a maximum sentence of four ...

From your own link, the BBC for pity's sake:

Even advocates for prosecution acknowledge that either way, this is by no means a clear-cut case. There is little precedent for such a prosecution, and past attempts to charge politicians with crossing the line between campaign finance and personal spending have ended in failure.
"It's going to be tough," says Catherine Christian, a former financial prosecutor for the New York City district attorney.

But please don't let that stop you! Carry on. Let's see it play all the way out

There is no felony.
YES, there is.
The statute of limitations on the misdemeanor is up.
No, it isn't.
But I'm all for this. Arrest and perp walk him anyway, and let's see what you all REALLY think of democracy, shall we?
Everyone already knows how republicans feel about democracy.

Let's turn this cold thing hot already, and see what shakes out, amirite?
Sure why not, maybe this time the police will shoot at the communist retards.

YES, there is.

No, it isn't.

Everyone already knows how republicans feel about democracy.

Sure why not, maybe this time the police will shoot at the communist retards.

What is the felony?

What is the statute of limitations that you know it's not up?

You think America is on your side on this. Honey, most of America does not have your late-stage TDS. No, really. But I invite you to test out that theory. Really.

From your own link, the BBC for pity's sake:

Even advocates for prosecution acknowledge that either way, this is by no means a clear-cut case. There is little precedent for such a prosecution, and past attempts to charge politicians with crossing the line between campaign finance and personal spending have ended in failure.
"It's going to be tough," says Catherine Christian, a former financial prosecutor for the New York City district attorney.

But please don't let that stop you! Carry on. Let's see it play all the way out
Of course, that's why the prosecution would have to prove Trump lied.

Prosecutors could also potentially allege that this breaks election law, because his attempt to hide his payments to Ms Daniels was motivated by not wanting voters to know he had an affair with her. Covering up a crime by falsifying records would be a felony, which is a more serious charge.

Trump is the very definition of a globalist.

Trump Organization LLC is the primary holding organization for the array of companies owned by Trump. Some of the real estate portfolio owned by Trump includes properties in Illinois, Virginia, Florida, Nevada, California, New Jersey, Connecticut, New York, and Hawaii. New York makes the majority of portfolio ownership which includes the most expensive and the tallest properties in the state. He also has properties in different countries like Canada, Panama, Israel, Dubai, Mexico, South Korea, Uruguay, India, Turkey, and the Philippines. He also has interest and a stakeholder in numerous properties in different countries.
:clap:

Just another one of the mind-blowing elements in this whole thing.

Look at what they believe about this guy: That he's an America-first patriot, that he's brilliant, that he's self-made, that he's a Christian, that he's selfless, that the world respects and fears him, on and on.

I'm just out of words. I understand parts of this period, but what they are choosing to believe about him is simply beyond my understanding.

Of course, that's why the prosecution would have to prove Trump lied.

Prosecutors could also potentially allege that this breaks election law, because his attempt to hide his payments to Ms Daniels was motivated by not wanting voters to know he had an affair with her. Covering up a crime by falsifying records would be a felony, which is a more serious charge.

They have never gotten ANYONE on that charge. It's been dismissed left and right, which is why even the liberal BBC said this is a tough go.

But you don't care, of course. You'd love to see Trump arrested and perp walked for jaywalking, or double parking. Anything, anything to satiate your late stage TDS. Just admit and it and we all can move on.

Look at what they believe about this guy: That he's an America-first patriot, that he's brilliant, that he's self-made, that he's a Christian, that he's selfless, that the world respects and fears him, on and on.

I'm just out of words. I understand parts of this period, but what they are choosing to believe about him is simply beyond my understanding.

I'm beyond with you. You've made yourself into an idiot over Trump. YOU have Mac, and we have not.

What is the felony?
Prosecutors could also potentially allege that this breaks election law, because his attempt to hide his payments to Ms Daniels was motivated by not wanting voters to know he had an affair with her. Covering up a crime by falsifying records would be a felony.
What is the statute of limitations that you know it's not up?
S 175.10 Falsifying business records in the first degree.
A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree
when he commits the crime of falsifying business records in the second
degree, and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit
another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.
Falsifying business records in the first degree is a class E felony.
You think America is on your side on this. Honey, most of America does not have your late-stage TDS. No, really. But I invite you to test out that theory. Really.
Most of American are NOT traitors.

America-first patriot--most of the time
Brilliant--nope
self-made--nope
Christian--not even CLOSE
selfless-nope
The world respects and fears him--nope

You're sad, Mac. You have to say these things to sidestep the truth you can't handle--that arresting and perp walking Trump over these awful charges would be a sad perversion of justice never seen before in our nation.

Prosecutors could also potentially allege that this breaks election law, because his attempt to hide his payments to Ms Daniels was motivated by not wanting voters to know he had an affair with her. Covering up a crime by falsifying records would be a felony.

Serious question: why are you okay with making yourself a fool for this man?

Really. This is every bit as foolish as every Trumpbot ever. Can you see it? Do you realize it?

It's just the opposite side of the same coin. It's insane.

They have never gotten ANYONE on that charge. It's been dismissed left and right, which is why even the liberal BBC said this is a tough go.

Congressman Jeff Fortenberry Found Guilty of Concealing ...​

1679392094316.png
Department of Justice (.gov)
https://www.justice.gov › usao-cdca › congressman-jef...

Mar 24, 2022 — Fortenberry, 61, of Lincoln, Nebraska, who has served in Congress since 2005, was found guilty of one count of scheming to falsify and conceal ...

Bankman-Fried charged with hundreds of illegal campaign ...​

1679392094424.png
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › congress › bank...

Feb 23, 2023 — The indictment accuses Bankman-Fried of having directed at least 300 illegal campaign donations, totaling up to $100 million, to both Democrats ...

GOP operative sentenced in scheme to funnel Russian money ...​

1679392094511.png
Axios
https://www.axios.com › Politics & Policy

Feb 18, 2023 — A Republican strategist was sentenced Friday to 18 months in prison for his role in helping funnel illegal foreign campaign contributions ...
But you don't care, of course. You'd love to see Trump arrested and perp walked
YES, I would.
Trump has been a lying, criminal grifter his entire life.
Now he is a traitor too.
for jaywalking, or double parking. Anything, anything to satiate your late stage TDS. Just admit and it and we all can move on.

Congressman Jeff Fortenberry Found Guilty of Concealing ...

View attachment 767817
Department of Justice (.gov)
https://www.justice.gov › usao-cdca › congressman-jef...

Mar 24, 2022 — Fortenberry, 61, of Lincoln, Nebraska, who has served in Congress since 2005, was found guilty of one count of scheming to falsify and conceal ...

Bankman-Fried charged with hundreds of illegal campaign ...

View attachment 767816
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › congress › bank...

Feb 23, 2023 — The indictment accuses Bankman-Fried of having directed at least 300 illegal campaign donations, totaling up to $100 million, to both Democrats ...

GOP operative sentenced in scheme to funnel Russian money ...

View attachment 767818
Axios
https://www.axios.com › Politics & Policy

Feb 18, 2023 — A Republican strategist was sentenced Friday to 18 months in prison for his role in helping funnel illegal foreign campaign contributions ...

YES, I would.
Trump has been a lying, criminal grifter his entire life.
Now he is a traitor too.

Well you're a fascist totalitarian so we know this. You hate democracy, and we know this too. So as I say, let's get this started and see what shakes out, shall we?

Serious question: why are you okay with making yourself a fool for this man?
The only fools are the one defending the grifting, criminal/traitor.
Really. This is every bit as foolish as every Trumpbot ever. Can you see it? Do you realize it?

It's just the opposite side of the same coin. It's insane.
That's because republicans gave up on law and order on September 8 1974.

YOU'RE the one who wants a lawless society.
You're defending Trump and his bid to retain power.

I am not. I am not even in favor of him winning the R primary. I want DeSantis, as I have made clear.

But what I REALLY don't want is to live in a Banana Republic where the party in power arrests its political opposition on the flimsiest, made up charges. You do. YOU want this.

That's all on you.

I am not. I am not even in favor of him winning the R primary. I want DeSantis, as I have made clear.
DeSanity is mini-Trump.
A totalitarian.
But what I REALLY don't want is to live in a Banana Republic where the party in power arrests its political opposition on the flimsiest, made up charges. You do. YOU want this.

'Where are all of the arrests?': Trump demands Barr lock up ...​

1679393347639.png
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2020/10/07 › trum...

Oct 7, 2020 — Donald Trump mounted an overnight Twitter blitz demanding to jail his political enemies and call out allies he says are failing to arrest ...

That's all on you.
No, that's on you.............Gaslighter.

Forum List

Back