Bragg, If you want to humiliate Trump, don't indict, making Trump look like a fool for claiming he'll be arrested for low-level campaign finance fraud

For a misdemeanor long past the statute of limitations?

Actually, I agree that NY should not arrest him for such a petty crime. Just give him the chance to turn himself in, try him, find him guilty of a Felony with a hefty fine and let Rump get on with the GA and DC trials which are extremely serious. The sooner they get the NY thing out of the way the sooner the others can indite him and get it over with.

Actually, I agree that NY should not arrest him for such a petty crime. Just give him the chance to turn himself in, try him, find him guilty of a Felony with a hefty fine and let Rump get on with the GA and DC trials which are extremely serious. The sooner they get the NY thing out of the way the sooner the others can indite him and get it over with.

Yes, they will really get him then! lol

Oh I think we should definitely get this started. Let's have your beloved perp walk and see what happens, shall we?
That would be hilarious.

1679390225214.png

While this thing is questionable, I doubt they'd do it over a misdemeanor.

But that's what these folks are being told, so...

Oh I think they would, and I think they should. Don't you? Isn't this what your hyperbolic slavering has led to?

Let's get it started then

While this thing is questionable, I doubt they'd do it over a misdemeanor.
If Bragg can prove Trump violated campaign finance laws, it would be a felony.

What happens next if Trump is arrested this week? - BBC News​

1679390795180.png
BBC
https://www.bbc.com › world-us-canada-65012096

9 hours ago — A conviction on a misdemeanour would result in a fine. If Mr Trump were convicted on the felony charge, he would face a maximum sentence of four ...
But that's what these folks are being told, so...

If Bragg can prove Trump violated campaign finance laws, it would be a felony.

What happens next if Trump is arrested this week? - BBC News

View attachment 767814
BBC
https://www.bbc.com › world-us-canada-65012096

9 hours ago — A conviction on a misdemeanour would result in a fine. If Mr Trump were convicted on the felony charge, he would face a maximum sentence of four ...

There is no felony. The statute of limitations on the misdemeanor is up.

But I'm all for this. Arrest and perp walk him anyway, and let's see what you all REALLY think of democracy, shall we?

Let's turn this cold thing hot already, and see what shakes out, amirite?

Trump is the anti-globalist. The elite dictators cannot have that.
Trump is the very definition of a globalist.

Trump Organization LLC is the primary holding organization for the array of companies owned by Trump. Some of the real estate portfolio owned by Trump includes properties in Illinois, Virginia, Florida, Nevada, California, New Jersey, Connecticut, New York, and Hawaii. New York makes the majority of portfolio ownership which includes the most expensive and the tallest properties in the state. He also has properties in different countries like Canada, Panama, Israel, Dubai, Mexico, South Korea, Uruguay, India, Turkey, and the Philippines. He also has interest and a stakeholder in numerous properties in different countries.

Forum List

Back