Brady♥♥♥

a777c1087ae19ddda28b69593adb70b1.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Nice grip on the under inflated football.

He turns you on, doesn't he? :D

tom-brady-e60bfd1ecdb1189a_large.jpg
..He turns my stomach, like it does to anyone outside New England.

So how many cell phones has he destroyed lately?

The proof is indeed in the pudding that pretty much everyone outside NE despises him the fact that everybody at the superbowl in santa clara booed him.:up: the whole country sees him for the fraud he really is.

Sorry but, I know lots and lots that would disagree with you.

The proof is indeed in the pudding that pretty much everyone outside NE despises him the fact that everybody at the superbowl in santa clara booed him.:up: the whole country sees him for the fraud he really is.

And there are many, many more that agree and know he is a cheat.

Well darn...have you counted them? :lol:

yeah but you cant refute pesky facts that he is a fraud as much as clemons is as a great pitcher when "former NFL players" have all said he is cheater INCLUDING his idol joe montana and one of his own former centers that played on two superbowls with him.:biggrin:

as I told paulie,i think all these former NFL players that have come out and called him a cheater have JUST A LITTLE more credibility than these lots and lots of people you know that are in denial.:lmao:

when you got THOUSANDS in a superbowl who are booing him,the proof is in the pudding that just like his coach,he has tainted the game.

You only have former NFL players speaking out on this because if any of the CURRENT players come out and speak the truth,they will lose their jobs.

as i said before.these people here all have the same thing in common.
roger clemons.
barry bonds,
sammy sosa,
mark mcguire
lance armstrong
tom brady,
bill belicheck.
chicago black sox,
new england patriots.
=*:D

As I have stated before..this is NOT the thread to keep pissing this stuff. There are plenty others. Remember?

such as former NFL players INCLUDING his idol Joe montana and if THAT was not bad enough,one of his former centers who played on two superbowls with him.:rofl::lmao::haha::haha::haha:

when you got one of your former teammates,one who bonded with you more so than all the others as well as your idol calling you a cheater,thats pretty bad.:haha:

I would be embarrassed to show my face in public if I was Brady but Brady of course isnt because unlike me,he has no morals or no conscience whatsoever.

As I have stated before..this is NOT the thread to keep pissing this stuff. There are plenty others. Remember?

well

well there are a LOT of posters pissing here on Brady but "I" will refrain from it.I thought it was just not to trash other posters,I didnt realise bashing Brady wasnt allowed.my bad.

Now that I know that to be the case,I will stay away from it but you got a lot of other posters here that are pissing on him so better tell that to them as well. I cant control THEIR pissing on him after all.:D

A lot of the leftists don't like Tom Brady because he is friends with Donald Trump. :D

Well that definitely takes the shine off Brady; just heard about that! I knew he couldn't be too bright, but with that little tidbit, he confirmed it! ;-/

A lot of the leftists don't like Tom Brady because he is friends with Donald Trump. :D

Well that definitely takes the shine off Brady; just heard about that! I knew he couldn't be too bright, but with that little tidbit, he confirmed it! ;-/

How do you know about his "brightness?" He shines like a bright light on a dark and cloudy night. :D

• Thanks

How do you know about his "brightness?" He shines like a bright light on a dark and cloudy night. :D

Handsome doesn't make you bright; esp. after being pounded in the head for so many years on the gridiron! Come on! :blahblah:

Handsome doesn't make you bright; esp. after being pounded in the head for so many years on the gridiron! Come on! :blahblah:

What do you know about it? You don't even know Tom Brady! :lol:

...and of course "you do?" :blahblah: :argue: :bow2: :dunno: :cuckoo: :boohoo:

I'm not the one who said he was stupid. What kind of a man would use all those emoticons? Are you a man or a girl?

Shall I call you 9/11 number 2. Good grief!

Okay this thread has run its course for me since I NOW know its just here to post pics of him.So now that I know THAT is the only purpose of the thread,this will be my last post on it.

Here is easily by far the BEST picture of Tom Brady.Better than ALL the other pics that have been posted here COMBINED,hands down,no contest.lol.:up: since this is my last post,I will go out with a big bang.:biggrin:

oPpH4vM.jpg

None of the other previous ones COMBINED can beat this one,here is the winner of them all that takes first prize.
:up::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::muahaha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:
Okay this thread has run its course for me since I NOW know its just here to post pics of him.So now that I know THAT is the only purpose of the thread,this will be my last post on it.

Here is easily by far the BEST picture of Tom Brady.Better than ALL the other pics that have been posted here COMBINED,hands down,no contest.lol.:up: since this is my last post,I will go out with a big bang.:biggrin:

oPpH4vM.jpg

None of the other previous ones COMBINED can beat this one,here is the winner of them all that takes first prize.
:up::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::muahaha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Excellent!

Tom Brady is probably one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time. You can hate him all you want, but you wouldn't be so much of a hater if he showed up on your team.

My major reason for posting here is "God, I hope those are really Kat's legs in her picture. Lie to me and tell me it is... :)

• Thanks

Forum List

Back