Brady wins his fourth ring!!!!! One for the thumb?

Screw Brady's thumb.

He never had to face Mean Joe Greene or have his receivers hit by Jack Tatum.
Yeah, like J.J. Watt is just a pussy.

And James Harrison. But the rules are different now. And they favor Pretty Boy Brady.

Even back in the day Jack Lambert said quarterbacks wore dresses. Brady wears frilly ones.
Says the bearded clam.

Huh?

I'm a GIRL. Hello?

As a matter of fact, let me tell you exactly why I don't like Brady, other than the cheating and the entitlement attitude.

It's because of his history with women. Abandoning the mother of child for a better looking woman, a non-American at that?

Women are supposed to like that?

thats right,i forgot about that,i knew belicheat was scum but i did not realise Brady was as well.yeah I forgot about that one.

Screw Brady's thumb.

He never had to face Mean Joe Greene or have his receivers hit by Jack Tatum.

And James Harrison. But the rules are different now. And they favor Pretty Boy Brady.

Even back in the day Jack Lambert said quarterbacks wore dresses. Brady wears frilly ones.
Says the bearded clam.

Huh?

I'm a GIRL. Hello?

As a matter of fact, let me tell you exactly why I don't like Brady, other than the cheating and the entitlement attitude.

It's because of his history with women. Abandoning the mother of child for a better looking woman, a non-American at that?

thats right,i forgot about that,i knew belicheat was scum but i did not realise Brady was as well.yeah I forgot about that one.

did you like my marty the moron phrase? I so much hated that prick.it was especially painful for me when he became the chargers coach,for the first time in my life,i could not cheer on the chargers when that happened.many charger fans I knew said they could not believe it either that they were stupid enough to hire him.i went out and partied when they fired him.lol

Says the bearded clam.

Huh?

I'm a GIRL. Hello?

did you like my marty the moron phrase? I so much hated that prick.it was especially painful for me when he became the chargers coach,for the first time in my life,i could not cheer on the chargers when that happened.many charger fans I knew said they could not believe it either that they were stupid enough to hire him.i went out and partied when they fired him.lol

You should see my Top 10 Reasons to Hate the Redskins. Of course, it was written in the Shanahan era, but Gruden is a new level of incompetence.

My condolences to Huggy and 911.

with me,i can move on.sure i wanted the hawks to win but they arent my favorite team,the chargers are and will be second when the rams move back to LA either this year or next year,we will know by feb 15th for sure.

I only started to like the seahawks myself when carrol became the coach and then wilson the quarterback.it was a raw deal that carrol got in NE getting blamed for the inept performance of drew bledsoe.bledsoe should have been fired, not carrol so last year,i was happy that he got the win.

Had i known what i know now though that he throws games,I wouldnt have watched last years superbowl.Now that I have learned what a cheater carrol is,I have had it with the playoffs that dont involve the chargers.they wont be in the superbowl next year so you wont find me watching the superbowl again until maybe Im an old man when the chargers make it back to the superbowl again.they wont with Rivers.He's washed up.

See "I" can move on and forget it,I got the royals to be proud of in baseball here in kc.my heart goes out to the players for this asshole cheater throwing the game depriving them of a win.

carrol is more scum that belicheat is because while belicheat is a cheater as well,he at least trys to win at all costs.Not so with carrol so i cant believe i find myself saying this but carrol is even a lower scum that belicheat is.

I feel really sorry for the players and the fans in seattle that got to put up with this asshole cheater coach for a long time.

I now realise and been awakened to the fact that I have been played for a sucker by the NFL long enough.well no more.If the chargers are not in the superbowl,i wont be watching another one again so I may not be watching another superbowl for years to come.

i should have listened to the people that came on in the beginning of the year saying carrol was a cheater and would throw a superbowl.well I have learned from my mistake.the fans in seattle never will and they will keep going there cheering them on in that asshole coach will be smiling all the way to the bank.

those fans in seattle are the ones i really feel sorry for because carrol will keep playing them for the chumps they are.they will go on believing carrol wanted to win this game and keep having faith in him and i feel sorry for them for that.

Me? again I have now wised up and the NFL wont ever play me for a sucker anymore.fuck the NFL and fuck pete carrol..they wont play me for the sucker i have been all these years anymore.

I hope for the players sake they can win a superbowl sometime in the future since i feel sorry for them and the fans but I hate it that carrol will get a superbowl ring with them as well if they do.

I hope that Lynch gives carrol the middle finger and doesnt come back and play for them which would not surprise me one bit at all now especially since he was already unhappy with his contract.I know I wouldnt want to have anything to do with that asshole carrol if I was in Lynchs shoes after sunday.

nuff said.

Last edited:

Says the bearded clam.

Huh?

I'm a GIRL. Hello?

You should see my Top 10 Reasons to Hate the Redskins. Of course, it was written in the Shanahan era, but Gruden is a new level of incompetence.
I call them the foreskins because they're that useless. They could replace the native American on their helmets with a red skin potato and not need to change their name. They will never be a champion again as long as they have that owner.

Forum List

Back