Brady Rule Violations... DC Courts getting pummeled due to FEDS Exculpatory Evidence Withholding.

It's a pretty dumb point.

Let's speculate shall we?

We have video evidence of Jacob illegally entering the capital as part of the initial mob. That is one of the charges.

What possible video evidence could their be that would render that conviction moot?
You're going to go down swinging aren't you? Good for you.
This is about potentially exculpatory evidence for ALL Jan. 6 convictions, not just Jacob Angeli.
I am not the one declaring what is, or in your case is not, in those tapes - YOU are.
For some reason that I am unable to fathom, you insist on making these declarations before seeing what's in them?
Why not just wait and see?

You're going to go down swinging aren't you? Good for you.
This is about potentially exculpatory evidence for ALL Jan. 6 convictions, not just Jacob Angeli.
I am not the one declaring what is, or in your case is not, in those tapes - YOU are.
For some reason that I am unable to fathom, you insist on making these declarations before seeing what's in them?
Why not just wait and see?
I sure will. And when nothing happens I will move on.

Trump supporters won't though because after nothing happens the right wing media will release more lies about deep state judges and activists juries blah blah blah.

Regardless of what happens in a court room this will be part of the right wing echo chamber for months....years even.

Same old song and dance.

This is a level of prosecutorial misconduct never before seen in US History. It involves every single Federal Agency from the DOJ down to the CHP.
The corruption is so massive that there is no way to get around it.

So in other words, it is just as bad as everything else that has gone on in recent years that has been a total fraud from:
  • Wiretapping President Trump
  • Infiltrating and leaking his meetings.
  • Obumma setting up the intel agencies to better share information clandestinely behind his back spying and opposing him.
  • Russiagate.
  • Trump Ukraine Impeachment One.
  • The 2020 stolen election.
  • Trump J6 Impeachment Two.
  • J6.
  • The Mar A Lago Raid.
That in each case and more, neither the GOP nor Mitch McConnell has done JACK SHIT or lifted a finger about. In fact, Mitch has in large part SIDED with the perps.

Forum List

Back