Brady Rule Violations... DC Courts getting pummeled due to FEDS Exculpatory Evidence Withholding.

The hits just keep on coming for the FED's...

Prosecutors found hiding evidence in Proud Boys Trial... Evidence they were ordered to surrender and failed to do so... Thousands of messages were withheld.

It appears that deprivation of rights is commonplace with the federal government.

Last edited:
I freely admit I apologize in not knowing that you and other Russobots had an ID I could check.

He doesn't realize that you may not have sufficient access to the members full profile to check it out which I can do at my forum because I am administrator and have access to special IP tools.

How can you be charged with illegal entry into a public building while the security there hold the door for you waving you in? HUH?
No, he walked into the building a 30-60 seconds after someone else had smashed their way in, which is on the video we saw yesterday.

With the revelation that the FED'S withheld video evidence from everyone, now everyone is filing brady act violations with the courts. Due to the size and scope of the violations, the entire Jan 6 narrative is about to collapse onto itself. This is a level of prosecutorial misconduct never before seen in US History. It involves every single Federal Agency from the DOJ down to the CHP.

The corruption is so massive that there is no way to get around it.

This can be seen as a direct attempt to subvert the US Constitution and our civil rights by Pelosi and Democrats in general, but also the DOJ, FBI, CIA, NSA, among others. This is the total weaponization of the government against US CITIZENS and intentional depravation of rights under the law..

It is no wonder every government agency is apoplectic about being exposed committing criminal acts in violation of the US Constitution. They are circling the wagons today... They have been exposed.

God is good.

All the time.

Well, if we're talking history and all, I will take Biden's legacy over Trump's...every day of the week.

The actions by the rioters, on Jan. 6, were a disgrace....and I doubt that any amount of shit-stirring will obscure that.

Because you are an idiot.

We obviously have a problem enforcing our laws dating back to when Hillary, Comey and his FBI butt boys got away with treason. Probably long before that. It's about time we fix the law so it applies equally to everyone.

Given the new revelations, all the 1/6 protestors who are now in prison should be released immediately - with ankle bracelets - while this works its way through the courts.

They are no danger. If the Democrats let out repeat violent offenders on bail, they can let out people who won’t hurt anyone - even if they ARE Republicans.

And as to the entire situation, it does appear that officials of the U.S. Government orchestrated a riot - and then withheld exculpatory evidence - in order to demonstrate to the masses what happens when you go against Democrats. It is something that Communist China would do.

Certainly it is up to the prosecutors to determine that. That is why they are culpable if later in it is found they, with intent, left relevant evidence of the charging crime hidden.

What evidence did the govenrment withhold that is relevant to any of the convictions?

Prove the the govenrment withheld that evidence on purpose.

Good luck counselor.
The prosecutor can not decide what evidence is relevant to turn over to the defense. There are laws against it, specifically.
In as far as what evidence was with held, lets break this down into simple to follow along with steps that will lead you to the answer.
The government in this case is "victim" and prosecution. The evidence the government is providing is only showing the portions they WANT to be seen to fit their narrative, withholding all evidence to the contrary. Allowing the prosecution to paint whatever picture they want without the ability to refute anything.
Now the videos show that people were ALLOWED into the building by Capitol Police - completely shattering the narrative of a violent breaking into and riot in the Capitol. That would be equivalent to a video showing a person leaving a store with merchandise they had just bought and being arrested for theft and the prosecution not giving the defense the video of the person paying at the register, because they didn't think it relevant. Its NOT for the prosecution to decide. The SCOTUS decided that in Brady v. Maryland, specifically. ALL evidence must be turned over to the defense.

The prosecutor can not decide what evidence is relevant to turn over to the defense. There are laws against it, specifically.
In as far as what evidence was with held, lets break this down into simple to follow along with steps that will lead you to the answer.
The government in this case is "victim" and prosecution. The evidence the government is providing is only showing the portions they WANT to be seen to fit their narrative, withholding all evidence to the contrary. Allowing the prosecution to paint whatever picture they want without the ability to refute anything.
Now the videos show that people were ALLOWED into the building by Capitol Police - completely shattering the narrative of a violent breaking into and riot in the Capitol. That would be equivalent to a video showing a person leaving a store with merchandise they had just bought and being arrested for theft and the prosecution not giving the defense the video of the person paying at the register, because they didn't think it relevant. Its NOT for the prosecution to decide. The SCOTUS decided that in Brady v. Maryland, specifically. ALL evidence must be turned over to the defense.
We saw videos of people violently breaking into the capital, smashing windows and doors. I am not sure why trumpers keep trying to gas light something we all saw with our own eyes. It's insulting that you expect us to be as gullable as you are pretending to be.

As for your analogy. If the person in the store shot and killed 20 people, grabbed some grocery's and walked out the door, Tucker's video would show the person just walking out the door...so that means all is good? Is that your logic?

Look, here is a pic from the Vietnam war. Using the Tucker logic, I guess my dad lied about the two tours he spent over there because obviously all they did was sit around and drink beer. Right?

30e3ff16592c8205b67a81d34f1c7783.jpg

Hard to get worked up about a single incident where a couple hundred people did relatively minor damage after we had just endured a summer where hundreds of thousands of BLM rioters did $2 billion worth of damage in cities across America and murdered close to 30 people.

Forum List

Back