Brady Best Ever?

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
I don’t think so. I think he is the best QB of the last 10 years without a doubt. But I think if you were to give Joe Montana this atmosphere to where you basically can’t touch a receiver without getting a PI or holding call and you really can’t touch a star QB, he’d be unstoppable.

I don’t think so. I think he is the best QB of the last 10 years without a doubt. But I think if you were to give Joe Montana this atmosphere to where you basically can’t touch a receiver without getting a PI or holding call and you really can’t touch a star QB, he’d be unstoppable.

Best ever is such a difficult call to make. Is it best of the Super Bowl era, or best in NFL history? What criteria do you use to judge? Do you count someone like Otto Graham, who went to the championship game in all 10 of his professional football seasons and won 7 of them, but played prior to the SB? Do you make adjustments in thinking for the way the NFL has transitioned to be more pass-happy as time has gone by?

Speaking strictly of the SB era, I'd say Brady is near the top. Another SB win would certainly make the argument for him being the greatest stronger. It's tough to put him over Montana, though, when Joe never lost a SB and never even threw a single INT in a SB. I can see the argument either way.

as I said over at agent rightwingers thread,Best ever at cheating and lying maybe,he isn't even one of the top ten modern day quarterbacks since he has been exposed as a fraud.:lmao: and sure as hell not even one of the best 20 of all time. :rofl:

The only question is who is the best modern day quarterback in the superbowl era which comes down being between Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw and maybe John Elway since most his career he did not have a defense or running game and had to carry the load.

Typical that two government paid shills would troll here for a liar and cheater who has tainted the sport forever crearting the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal.:lmao:

Brady can do more with no name receivers than anyone.
You replace any current teams QB with Brady vs the other top QBs and Brady would get more of em to the playoffs than an y of the others

Forum List

Back