"Brace Yourself For Another Stock Market Dive"

Actually no.

The fall today is because of the virus and oil prices tanking.

However I agree, trump started creating his stock market bubble in 2017.

No. You have to go back to the new policies of 1971. Not Obama. Not Trump. Not 2017. The latters are only consequences of the former.

Counterfeit money produces a counterfeit economy. A counterfeit economy is bolstered by counterfeit news. All of this leads to a counterfeit society, and America's counterfeit society is heading towards a horrendous disaster.

Welcome to the real world. It's a bitch, ain't it?

Actually no.

The fall today is because of the virus and oil prices tanking.

However I agree, trump started creating his stock market bubble in 2017.

No. You have to go back to the new policies of 1971. Not Obama. Not Trump. Not 2017. The latters are only consequences of the former.

Counterfeit money produces a counterfeit economy. A counterfeit economy is bolstered by counterfeit news. All of this leads to a counterfeit society, and America's counterfeit society is heading towards a horrendous disaster.

Welcome to the real world. It's a bitch, ain't it?

I agree. Not sure on the horrendous disaster however, time will tell.

g5000 and his commie pals rejoicing in a virus/oil war....no worries here...looking forward to $2 gas and cheap 10w-30 for the ol F-150...whenever a door closes a window opens.....DJ still not back to Hussein levels.

upload_2020-3-9_18-22-33.png

Now the Trumpsters are telling us this is a good thing..

g5000 and his commie pals rejoicing in a virus/oil war....no worries here...looking forward to $2 gas and cheap 10w-30 for the ol F-150...whenever a door closes a window opens.....DJ still not back to Hussein levels.
Just because you made a total fool of yourself with this topic does not mean I am happy about what is going on, fuckwit.

Just because you made a total fool of yourself with this topic does not mean I am happy about what is going on, fuckwit.

Sorry squirrel....the village voted you our idiot after your "plunge" fiasco last Monday....is this you by any chance?

giphy.gif

Sorry squirrel....the village voted you our idiot after your "plunge" fiasco last Monday....is this you by any chance?

giphy.gif

He was off by a day. You are just off.

Now here we are in the following week and the stock market is on track to have its worst day in a decade.

giphy.gif

Now here we are in the following week and the stock market is on track to have its worst day in a decade.
It is very close to having one of the top ten worst days of all time.

GOD DON'T LIKE UGLY and finally he's hitting the Trump and his supporters where it hurts...in the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

GOD DON'T LIKE UGLY and finally he's hitting the Trump and his supporters where it hurts...in the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I don't know about that, there's a bit of collateral damage going on.

giphy.gif

It is very close to having one of the top ten worst days of all time.

That's encouraging.

giphy.gif
The Dow is down nearly 3 thousand points (more than 10 percent) since I provided that warning.

You've made a total fool of yourself. Sad.
Well, the petroleum exports aren't going be sweet. There's a certain irony in seeing Putin totally fock the House of Saud by killing their price supports, and along the way focking Trump's touting our exports. I mean $1 gas would be totally cool. Not for Trump OR the Bernie Greens. LOL

But damn watch out below for the Dow.

Aaaaaaand today comes in as the 11th worst day for the Dow of all time, missing the tenth spot by just one half of one percent.

A colossal OP fail.

Aaaaaaand today comes in as the 11th worst day for the Dow of all time, missing the tenth spot by just one half of one percent.

A colossal OP fail.
My question is this. When my clock radio went off at 4am to BRITISH BROADCASTING NEWS telling me the sell off would be EPIC because Russia punked the Saudi's price supports … how could they know and Will not know? LOL

Ugly, slow, noisy, polluting gas guzzler. Join the 21st century.

Ugly, slow, noisy, polluting gas guzzler. Join the 21st century.

Good looking, comfortable, 4x4 which means I don't need roads, does 80 if I want it to, I can live in it if I have to (camper shell), haul hundreds of pounds of whatever, and if I hit your little Jap tin can in an intersection, I'll go to court, you'll go to the morgue. The insurance and plates are small change and I can fix anything other than the lower-end of the engine and the drive-train. And with Trump's pump price, and two 13 gallon tanks, I have ample range and affordability. What this all means is I drive the perfect vehicle and you drive a fool's hunk of plastic and vinyl which figures because you're a fool. :eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back