Brace Yourselves For Another Stock Market Dive On Monday

ETjsLv0WkAEdBhg

Yanno, with all the uncertainty coming out of the WH about this virus, and the fact that the markets don't like uncertainty, combined with the possibility of the entire country shutting down (several states already have), I'm guessing the market is going to close somewhere in 17,000 territory tomorrow.

Yanno, with all the uncertainty coming out of the WH about this virus, and the fact that the markets don't like uncertainty, combined with the possibility of the entire country shutting down (several states already have), I'm guessing the market is going to close somewhere in 17,000 territory tomorrow.

20,704.91 03.24.20

Meh, let me know when the DOW drops below 14,000. all it's doing now is squeezing out water and fake equity valuations.

China just announced their PMI for February.

What a shit show. The markets will definitely dive on Monday over that figure.

China factory activity shrank at its fastest rate on record in February

Yep, it's a shit show alright and Donnie isn't helping matters with his incompetence and accusations. Markets hate unpredictability, and he's not giving them anything even remotely reassuring, predictable or factual.

How about Fed Chairman Powell?
If he says that the US economy is strong, does that count?

Chairman Jerome Powell says Fed ready to protect economy amid coronavirus fears
Powell says Fed ‘closely monitoring’ coronavirus

The only shit show is the democrat primary.

Yeah, that is what we need...to lower the rates even more.

China caused the Covid-19 problem that we all need to deal with.
Too much supply comes from China, that needs to change.
The stock market will bounce back, some companies will be hit harder than others.
Two of my stocks went up on Friday.
There are bargains to be had.

I just bought 20 shares of Clorox. Not going great so far, but give it a few weeks!

Market Summary > Clorox Co
NYSE: CLX
159.42 USD −9.28 (5.50%)
Closed: Feb 28, 7:39 PM EST ·
After hours 160.90 +1.48
CLX closed today at 190.77! Good job!

It might remain bad, because Amazon slowed down all orders (many go through china goods) by over a month, it affects the pace, but also prevents many orders from being placed after they see the delivery dates.
The Baltic Dry Index is currently at 728, which is not the worst its ever been. But that is substantially lower than it was in January, when it was over 2500.

It might remain bad, because Amazon slowed down all orders (many go through china goods) by over a month, it affects the pace, but also prevents many orders from being placed after they see the delivery dates.
The Baltic Dry Index is currently at 728, which is not the worst its ever been. But that is substantially lower than it was in January, when it was over 2500.
Smart, you can. Forecast a slow down by shipping and metal and commodity purchases, but also dollar rate exchange can affect your stock earnings and moves and affect commodity prices.
There was a time shippi g was where the easy money was, boy did that industry get destroyed.

Forum List

Back