WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Uh, hold on....hmmmm.....

26,441.38 +523.97 (2.02%)
12:04 PM ET 03/04/20
  • rss.gif
    RSS Feed for Stock Market Today
g5000 must be adding to the scar tissue on his wrists this morning....Seems the Market shook off an ill-timed Fed cut and has readjusted nicely. Maybe the Corona virus will kill us all but then again, maybe it won't, so why not enjoy our prosperity while we have it?
dunno.gif

Last edited:
LOL!! They keep hoping that the virus will sink the stock market, and its not seemingly any worse than a bad flu.
Sucks to be short the market!!

• Banned
LOL!! They keep hoping that the virus will sink the stock market, and its not seemingly any worse than a bad flu.

The flu damn near killed me last year but it didn't. I've put in a couple months worth of provisions and can go total hermit if I have to if there's a big outbreak here in Phoenix....slam vitamin B&C and don't get coughed on seems to be a good plan.

The flu damn near killed me last year but it didn't. I've put in a couple months worth of provisions and can go total hermit if I have to if there's a big outbreak here in Phoenix....slam vitamin B&C and don't get coughed on seems to be a good plan.
More important to NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE/smoke, eat, rub your eyes without thoroughly washing and sanitizing your hands. Especially after handling money or door knobs in public. Clean hands. You don't need a face mask.

More important to NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE/smoke, eat, rub your eyes without thoroughly washing and sanitizing your hands. Especially after handling money or door knobs in public. Clean hands. You don't need a face mask.
Depends on how ugly you are. May be a safety issue for the general public.

• Banned

Money is dirty alright....especially small denominations that get passed along more frequently than fifties and c-notes. Might be smart to use the debit card more often....thanks.

jumping off tall buildings keeps rw's from the virus -

ijs

+822.14

Somebody may want to check on Paul Krugman.
suicideicon2.gif

The market is happy with Super Tuesday results.

Trump is beyond pleased with yesterday's shake-out.....Mini Mike was the only one he had concerns about...Biden has no idea what planet he's on......49-1.

Money is dirty alright....especially small denominations that get passed along more frequently than fifties and c-notes. Might be smart to use the debit card more often....thanks.
That's an idea. On my couple of attempts at waitressing (I sucked) I had one cold after another from handling money and SILVERWARE all day.

The market is happy with Super Tuesday results.

Trump is beyond pleased with yesterday's shake-out.....Mini Mike was the only one he had concerns about...Biden has no idea what planet he's on......49-1.

I'm looking forward to the debates. The stock markets should be fine with the Fed's rate cut.
Now if this MF virus would just fade away for the summer.

Uh, hold on....hmmmm.....

26,441.38 +523.97 (2.02%)
12:04 PM ET 03/04/20
g5000 must be adding to the scar tissue on his wrists this morning....Seems the Market shook off an ill-timed Fed cut and has readjusted nicely. Maybe the Corona virus will kill us all but then again, maybe it won't, so why not enjoy our prosperity while we have it?
dunno.gif

I bet you are feeling really stupid right now.

If you are not, you should be.

O'rly, dumbass?

Oh fuck.

Well at least I still have savings accounts and nothing could have recently happened to lower that already low return, right?

This fall has very little to do with the virus. It's been a long time coming. Bubbles always pop.

Forum List

Back