Boycott IvankaTrump's Chinese Clothing ... And keep her out of the White house meetings

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Ivanka Trump Was Finalizing a Business Deal in Japan at the Same Time She Sat In on a Meeting With Japan’s Prime Minister

Ivanka needs to stay out of the Fucking meetings ...I mean what the hell

Ivanka Trump's business poses numerous conflicts of interest, as critics worry that foreign leaders will influence the White House through the President-elect's pocketbook

Ivanka Trump Was Finalizing Japan Deal at Time of Meeting With Prime Minister

Ivanka Trump's China-sewn line turns profit at a political cost

Ivanka Trumps Brand is in Crisis as Boycott takes hold..
Ivanka Trump's brand is in crisis as shopper boycott takes hold

While some consumers might find Ivanka Trump’s actions distasteful, there’s no law against her promoting her brand while her father transitions into the presidency. However, if she became an employee of the federal government -- such as serving as a paid adviser -- she would be limited by a federal ethics law from moonlighting outside her government role, said Paul Ryan of Common Cause, a nonprofit that pushes government transparency.

You loons couldn't afford it anyway

Haaaaa ... what a dumb response Sassy , you are off your game today.

Why are you supporting this conflict of interest...She has the Chinese slaves making her cloths while she sits in on the future of our countries meetings...Why do you think it is ok.

Why are you supporting this conflict of interest...She has the Chinese slaves making her cloths while she sits in on the future of our countries meetings...Why do you think it is ok.

It's true...besides you daffy loon's boycotts never work. I didn't see you whining when Mooch changed school menus either...nobody elected her to do any such thing.

It's true...besides you daffy loon's boycotts never work. I didn't see you whining when Mooch changed school menus either...nobody elected her to do any such thing.

Was Michelle Obama making money off of her menu change? There is no comparison ?

Is Obama's daughter did this she would have been lynched by now.

The article concedes that, "It’s not known what, exactly, Donald Trump, Ivanka, and the prime minister discussed during their meeting..." Never mind. Don't let's let details keep anyone from making wild speculations to foment faux outrage!

Was Michelle Obama making money off of her menu change? There is no comparison ?

Meh, I don't care, how's that? Stop letting everything give you the vapors. The whining and bawling has been going on for three weeks....stop

The article concedes that, "It’s not known what, exactly, Donald Trump, Ivanka, and the prime minister discussed during their meeting..." Never mind. Don't let details keep anyone from making wild speculations to foment faux outrage.

She should not be in any meetings ....Period dumb ass..
Either should his boys.

Ivanka Trump Was Finalizing a Business Deal in Japan at the Same Time She Sat In on a Meeting With Japan’s Prime Minister

Ivanka Trump's business poses numerous conflicts of interest, as critics worry that foreign leaders will influence the White House through the President-elect's pocketbook

While some consumers might find Ivanka Trump’s actions distasteful, there’s no law against her promoting her brand while her father transitions into the presidency. However, if she became an employee of the federal government -- such as serving as a paid adviser -- she would be limited by a federal ethics law from moonlighting outside her government role, said Paul Ryan of Common Cause, a nonprofit that pushes government transparency.
I'm quite sure I read that the President cannot hire his relatives. A 1967 law in reaction to Bobby Kennedy being Attorney General. So who would hire her as an advisor, except her Dad?

Awwww....your Hillary lost....poor snowflake....

The article concedes that, "It’s not known what, exactly, Donald Trump, Ivanka, and the prime minister discussed during their meeting..." Never mind. Don't let details keep anyone from making wild speculations to foment faux outrage.

She should not be in any meetings ....Period dumb ass..
Either should his boys.
Period? Wrong. That is your opinion. And you have failed to back up that opinion with anything even remotely cogent.

Meh, I don't care, how's that? Stop letting everything give you the vapors. The whining and bawling has been going on for three weeks....stop

You seriously have no response .... I do think that you are pissed at her actions too.. This is not a Bipartisan issue..
This is an unethical, dishonest situation right under our noses..

You seriously have no response .... I do think that you are pissed at her actions too.. This is not a Bipartisan issue..
This is an unethical, dishonest situation right under our noses..

Sorry but no, I'm not pissed now stop trying to "think" what I'm thinking....and get over your butthurt. It's going to be a long four years for some of you

Forum List

Back