Boycott IvankaTrump's Chinese Clothing ... And keep her out of the White house meetings

3874873_fpx.tif

Here's a nice Ivanka Trump dress. Works for meetings with big wigs from other countries and for Christmas parties too! Just $138 at Macy's.
I wouldn't wear it, it would show off my big bulge, of a belly, and I'd have to shave my legs..
th
Try this tent dress.
Still have to shave my legs..
Don't sweat it. No one will be looking at you.
They would think I'm a tranny and flood me with offers...

We can share the dress..

Old_Lady_in_Red_Dress.jpg

By tge way, I for one am boycotting the stores that have removed her line.

it won't bother you to boycott those the stores who remove her line...your a walmart shopper...:biggrin:

d574e049ca54279de6110889048961d5.jpg

By the way, it's "you're" not "your", and I DID shop a fair amount at Macy's, but I will no longer.

I will do all of my Christmas shopping at Macy's this year.... :biggrin::biggrin:

Seriously this is not a damn Chick-a-Flic situation, this is a Ethical conflict of America's Interest..I am very curious why you would think it is ok.
Eagle, you don't even know what went on. They could have talked about ANYTHING. You are jumping to conclusions, and with all due respect, you bash other people for the same thing..
The meeting took place at his house.. He isn't president yet and it was an UNOFFICIAL meeting. I mean, come on!

Harley, why is she in there anyway after just making a big clothing deal in Japan..?

It really doesn't matter anyways. For all you know, they could have been talking grandkids.. nonetheless, it was an unofficial meeting. I cant stress that enough. He isn't even President yet..

3874873_fpx.tif

Here's a nice Ivanka Trump dress. Works for meetings with big wigs from other countries and for Christmas parties too! Just $138 at Macy's.

Formerly at Macy's.

I actually sell vintage USA made clothing from the 1940's .. People are buying USA made items now.... Why doesn't she bring her business to America like Trump was lying about?

She would prefer the slave peasants to make her clothing while she pays them nothing.... I look for USA in any store.

You loons couldn't afford it anyway

Haaaaa ... what a dumb response Sassy , you are off your game today.

Why are you supporting this conflict of interest...She has the Chinese slaves making her cloths while she sits in on the future of our countries meetings...Why do you think it is ok.

It's true...besides you daffy loon's boycotts never work. I didn't see you whining when Mooch changed school menus either...nobody elected her to do any such thing.

Was Michelle Obama making money off of her menu change? There is no comparison ?

Is Obama's daughter did this she would have been lynched by now.

How many foreign leaders own Obama's books?

Not even close, stop making excuses ..you know it is wrong.

What difference does it make?

Why are they enriching Obama by buying his book?

By tge way, I for one am boycotting the stores that have removed her line.

it won't bother you to boycott those the stores who remove her line...your a walmart shopper...:biggrin:

d574e049ca54279de6110889048961d5.jpg

By the way, it's "you're" not "your", and I DID shop a fair amount at Macy's, but I will no longer.
Me too. I used to have an employee discount. Haven't been there this year though. Probably won't now either...just because. :)

daddy plans to put a 35% tax increase on her products .. maybe he will write her a check like he did Carrier.

Why did they drop her in the first place?

Here is a good article Harley... She is benefiting from her dads political win..if this is the case she needs to step away from any white house meetings..

And if I was her, I would bring her business to America instead of using Asian Slaves..

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/07/opinion/campaign-stops/what-ivanka-trump-cant-sell.html?_r=0
Sounds like she just took her anti-trump frustrations out on her. I mean, starting all that malarkey because of something trump said? What should she have done? Stop her relationship with her father over ten year old words that are almost a cliché in the male world?
There are SO MANY things to attack Trump over. Don't grovel in crap.

Here is a good article Harley... She is benefiting from her dads political win..if this is the case she needs to step away from any white house meetings..

And if I was her, I would bring her business to America instead of using Asian Slaves..

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/07/opinion/campaign-stops/what-ivanka-trump-cant-sell.html?_r=0
Sounds like she just took her anti-trump frustrations out on her. I mean, starting all that malarkey because of something trump said? What should she have done? Stop her relationship with her father over ten year old words that are almost a cliché in the male world?

I don't have a problem with anything except for keeping her out of White House meetings..mostly in the places that she has special interests in..

I don't have a problem with anything except for keeping her out of White House meetings..mostly in the places that she has special interests in..

I totally agree. And if that EVER actually happens, I will be the first one calling them out.

3874873_fpx.tif

Formerly at Macy's.
Macy's is already in financial trouble. They should probably tread lightly.

Kudos to Macy's for what I feel was the right thing to do..
Sure if you want to shut out the other 50% of your market when you are already closing stores across the country due to poor sales.

I totally agree. And if that EVER actually happens, I will be the first one calling them out.

You do realize that this was the case in Japan right?

You do realize that this was the case in Japan right?
What case in Japan?

Forum List

Back