Boycott IvankaTrump's Chinese Clothing ... And keep her out of the White house meetings

Curses! Foiled again

michelle-obama-foil-dress-daily-mail-uk.jpg

Let me add my two cents here: She looks like the lounge furniture at a Las Vegas tranny bar.

/Patriot Retort: The Obamas enjoyed their last regal appearance at the Kennedy Center Honors last night. And from the looks of Michelle’s hideous gown, I think it’s fair to say Melania dodged a bullet. more here

Curses! Foiled again

michelle-obama-foil-dress-daily-mail-uk.jpg

Let me add my two cents here: She looks like the lounge furniture at a Las Vegas tranny bar.

/Patriot Retort: The Obamas enjoyed their last regal appearance at the Kennedy Center Honors last night. And from the looks of Michelle’s hideous gown, I think it’s fair to say Melania dodged a bullet. more here

For a 52 year old woman, she looks hot....

Here is a good article Harley... She is benefiting from her dads political win..if this is the case she needs to step away from any white house meetings..

And if I was her, I would bring her business to America instead of using Asian Slaves..

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/07/opinion/campaign-stops/what-ivanka-trump-cant-sell.html?_r=0
Sounds like she just took her anti-trump frustrations out on her. I mean, starting all that malarkey because of something trump said? What should she have done? Stop her relationship with her father over ten year old words that are almost a cliché in the male world?
There are SO MANY things to attack Trump over. Don't grovel in crap.

I don't have a problem with anything except for keeping her out of White House meetings..mostly in the places that she has special interests in..

I totally agree. And if that EVER actually happens, I will be the first one calling them out.

You do realize that this was the case in Japan right?
What case in Japan?

She was with the Prime Minister of Japan with her father, after closing a deal for her clothing in Japan the same day..

Looking back I don't think anyone working with a president as closely had their own business going at the same time..

Forum List

Back