Boycott IvankaTrump's Chinese Clothing ... And keep her out of the White house meetings

Ivanka Trump Was Finalizing a Business Deal in Japan at the Same Time She Sat In on a Meeting With Japan’s Prime Minister

Ivanka needs to stay out of the Fucking meetings ...I mean what the hell

Ivanka Trump's business poses numerous conflicts of interest, as critics worry that foreign leaders will influence the White House through the President-elect's pocketbook

Ivanka Trump Was Finalizing Japan Deal at Time of Meeting With Prime Minister

Ivanka Trump's China-sewn line turns profit at a political cost

Ivanka Trumps Brand is in Crisis as Boycott takes hold..
Ivanka Trump's brand is in crisis as shopper boycott takes hold

While some consumers might find Ivanka Trump’s actions distasteful, there’s no law against her promoting her brand while her father transitions into the presidency. However, if she became an employee of the federal government -- such as serving as a paid adviser -- she would be limited by a federal ethics law from moonlighting outside her government role, said Paul Ryan of Common Cause, a nonprofit that pushes government transparency.
Awwww....your Hillary lost....poor snowflake....

It is not about who won or lost ...

I am sure she has a huge Bunny Farm too, another conflict of interest for you.

images

Have you boycotted your computer, tablet, phone, fridge, oven, etc. yet?
I can almost guarantee you some components in all came from china.
Ivanka Trump Was Finalizing a Business Deal in Japan at the Same Time She Sat In on a Meeting With Japan’s Prime Minister

Ivanka Trump's business poses numerous conflicts of interest, as critics worry that foreign leaders will influence the White House through the President-elect's pocketbook

While some consumers might find Ivanka Trump’s actions distasteful, there’s no law against her promoting her brand while her father transitions into the presidency. However, if she became an employee of the federal government -- such as serving as a paid adviser -- she would be limited by a federal ethics law from moonlighting outside her government role, said Paul Ryan of Common Cause, a nonprofit that pushes government transparency.

The Owners of these companies do not sit in our Countries Future Meetings giving input.... this is not ok..

Why do you think that is ok...It is Corrupt as Hell...

Haaaaa ... what a dumb response Sassy , you are off your game today.

Why are you supporting this conflict of interest...She has the Chinese slaves making her cloths while she sits in on the future of our countries meetings...Why do you think it is ok.

It's true...besides you daffy loon's boycotts never work. I didn't see you whining when Mooch changed school menus either...nobody elected her to do any such thing.

Was Michelle Obama making money off of her menu change? There is no comparison ?

Is Obama's daughter did this she would have been lynched by now.

Meh, I don't care, how's that? Stop letting everything give you the vapors. The whining and bawling has been going on for three weeks....stop

You seriously have no response .... I do think that you are pissed at her actions too.. This is not a Bipartisan issue..
This is an unethical, dishonest situation right under our noses..

Sorry but no, I'm not pissed now stop trying to "think" what I'm thinking....and get over your butthurt. It's going to be a long four years for some of you

My ass is just fine...unlike yours healing now from Preparation Trump Cream....:biggrin:

I stayed pretty much neutral throughout this last year and supported Trump until I saw him lying and going to the dark side..

It will take you a little longer to see being your still in a Trump Coma...

.:wink:

It's true...besides you daffy loon's boycotts never work. I didn't see you whining when Mooch changed school menus either...nobody elected her to do any such thing.

Was Michelle Obama making money off of her menu change? There is no comparison ?

Meh, I don't care, how's that? Stop letting everything give you the vapors. The whining and bawling has been going on for three weeks....stop

You seriously have no response .... I do think that you are pissed at her actions too.. This is not a Bipartisan issue..

Sorry but no, I'm not pissed now stop trying to "think" what I'm thinking....and get over your butthurt. It's going to be a long four years for some of you

My ass is just fine...unlike yours healing now from Preparation Trump Cream....:biggrin:

I stayed pretty much neutral throughout this last year and supported Trump until I saw him lying and going to the dark side..

You're sorta fucking loons

Vaseline?

So, basically, people have NO idea what they talked about. She could have said "hi how are your kids" and nobody would know any different
"fake news?"
:rofl:

Wonder if the people this pissed about something they have NO IDEA what went on, this upset over Obama and insurance lobbyists drafting ACA?

Haaaaa ... what a dumb response Sassy , you are off your game today.

Why are you supporting this conflict of interest...She has the Chinese slaves making her cloths while she sits in on the future of our countries meetings...Why do you think it is ok.

It's going to be a long four years for everyone, that is if he even makes it that far, which is highly unlikely.

And you know this how?
You got your marching orders I see, but failed in one component of the order -the country. It is all over the search engines. Try, try again. Lol

The Owners of these companies do not sit in our Countries Future Meetings giving input.... this is not ok..

Why do you think that is ok...It is Corrupt as Hell...

You're sorta fucking loons

Seriously.... How can you find this to be ok?

Lefties seem to have been happy with another dual democrat administration but it seems that the left wing sissies love a pervert but hate a beautiful woman

By tge way, I for one am boycotting the stores that have removed her line.

it won't bother you to boycott those the stores who remove her line...your a walmart shopper...:biggrin:

d574e049ca54279de6110889048961d5.jpg

By the way, it's "you're" not "your", and I DID shop a fair amount at Macy's, but I will no longer.

I will do all of my Christmas shopping at Macy's this year.... :biggrin::biggrin:

Seriously this is not a damn Chick-a-Flic situation, this is a Ethical conflict of America's Interest..I am very curious why you would think it is ok.

Forum List

Back