What do you think Obama's biggest regret as president is?

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
Of course I'm only speculating, but I believe his biggest regret is he was unable to take everyone's guns. It could also be he wasn't able to tax air as well.

The Pompous Ass has no regrets. He thinks he has done a better job running America than the Good Lord has done running Heaven.

But, I have have some regrets.

I am sorry he tuned out to be a Pompous Fool, a Marxist, a Muslim, and a Pussy.

His reign of error will have to end...that's his regret, the big eared disaster is a narcissistic asshole who honestly believes life can't go on w/o it him

Of course I'm only speculating, but I believe his biggest regret is he was unable to take everyone's guns. It could also be he wasn't able to tax air as well.
His biggest regret is probably having to deal with idiots like you, macauly, etc...

And I almost left out SluttyIdioticLoser

maxresdefault.jpg

What do you think Obama's biggest regret as president is?

That he ends his presidency as a somewhat personality-popular buffoon, instead of the great historical figure he pictured himself as.

His greatest regret is that he got his golf handicap only down to 16.

Obama's biggest regret as President is that he wasn't Ordained Emperor For Life.

Nope not that.

BHO said himself that he regretted not diving into long term infrastructure projects from the start of The Great Recession back in 2008. That's it.

Although he hates guns too, especially cop killing green tipped ammo, guns were never one of his priorities.

ACA was his biggest priority and like LBJ with Medicare and FDR with OASDI, ACA is now BHO's greatest legacy. It is now up to Schumer to preserve that legacy.

So BHO has left the obvious need for infrastructure improvements to Trump, and this will likely become Trump's greatest legacy in the next 4 to 8 years, in addition to more tax cuts for the rich, more oil drilling everywhere, more right wing nut fruitcakes in Federal office, etc.

The Pompous Ass has no regrets. He thinks he has done a better job running America than the Good Lord has done running Heaven.

But, I have have some regrets.

I am sorry he tuned out to be a Pompous Fool, a Marxist, a Muslim, and a Pussy.
As far as Presidents go, BHO will rate as one of the better ones.

Better than "W".

Better than Nixon.

Better than Carter.

Better than Ford.

Bho will go down as one of the least effective presidents in history. Everything he did will be erased.

Wishful thinking. Obama's legacy will be strong and lasting. Trump will be at most, a one term President. He'll be impeached or booed out of office.

He's a con man with nowhere to hide. All eyes are on him. He's gotten where he is by lying, cheating and stealing. That's really hard to do when everyone is watching.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Bho will go down as one of the least effective presidents in history. Everything he did will be erased.

Wishful thinking. Obama's legacy will be strong and lasting. Trump will be at most, a one term President. He'll be impeached or booed out of office.

He's a con man with nowhere to hide. All eyes are on him. He's gotten where he is by lying, cheating and stealing. That's really hard to do when everyone is watching.

You accused this person of wishful thinking and you follow it up with that? Seriously do something you're good at.

Nice ironic post, partisan dumbfuck

Wasting so many years trying to work with the other lot when it was clear early on that they would stymie him at every turn.

Forum List

Back