Boycott Israel

RE: Boycott Israel
SUBTOPIC: Black Lives Matter (BLM) Movement
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: I
(personally) never thought that Blave Lives did not matter (we ALL should be treated equally and with respect). This is an imperfect world we live in. But recent times have left me with the impression that support to BLM Activities is strictly for personal gain. (Looting and Pillaging - 15 Minutes of Fame) The BLM movement is not about improving the perceived plight of the minority group but rather an excuse to go on a rampage (arson, demolishment and destruction) without the expectation that they have some inherent right to perform in this manner without judicial consequences. (Black Power) At the end of the day, I actually have less respect for that minority group. This is not the first time I've seen this minority group act-up in this fashion. They have nothing to be proud of in this regard.

Black Lives Matter co-founder talks about solidarity with Palestine and BDS
(COMMENT)

I just watched Patrisse Cullors, Co-Founder, BLM, on (of all things) "alJazeera" News Outlet. And for those that have been to the Sandbox, that association means something less than complimentary. And on this Qatari Channel, Ms Cullors stress the solidarity with the Palestinian People a majority of which voted for the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS), a designated terrorist organization. And the Arab Palestinians do not have a history of being in support of public order and safety or furthering the advancement of the West Bank or Gaza Strip. So in this regard, I have to agree with Ms Cullors. There is a great similarity between the BLM people and the Arab Palestinians that use incendiary devices, create havoc in the streets and represent the worst the society has to offer.

If the BLM leadership wants the Movement to be associated with anti-American Media, Designated Terrorist Groups (what better role models could they have chosen), and support for the Looting and Pillaging - for their 15 Minutes of Fame well, that is telling → → that become a new face that represents a danger to me.

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Did she explain why Arab Palestinians
never allow a Black representative into any govt?

No?

Guess BDS doesn't allow inconvenient questions...

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(personally) never thought that Blave Lives did not matter (we ALL should be treated equally and with respect). This is an imperfect world we live in. But recent times have left me with the impression that support to BLM Activities is strictly for personal gain. (Looting and Pillaging - 15 Minutes of Fame) The BLM movement is not about improving the perceived plight of the minority group but rather an excuse to go on a rampage (arson, demolishment and destruction) without the expectation that they have some inherent right to perform in this manner without judicial consequences. (Black Power) At the end of the day, I actually have less respect for that minority group. This is not the first time I've seen this minority group act-up in this fashion. They have nothing to be proud of in this regard.

(COMMENT)

I just watched Patrisse Cullors, Co-Founder, BLM, on (of all things) "alJazeera" News Outlet. And for those that have been to the Sandbox, that association means something less than complimentary. And on this Qatari Channel, Ms Cullors stress the solidarity with the Palestinian People a majority of which voted for the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS), a designated terrorist organization. And the Arab Palestinians do not have a history of being in support of public order and safety or furthering the advancement of the West Bank or Gaza Strip. So in this regard, I have to agree with Ms Cullors. There is a great similarity between the BLM people and the Arab Palestinians that use incendiary devices, create havoc in the streets and represent the worst the society has to offer.

If the BLM leadership wants the Movement to be associated with anti-American Media, Designated Terrorist Groups (what better role models could they have chosen), and support for the Looting and Pillaging - for their 15 Minutes of Fame well, that is telling → → that become a new face that represents a danger to me.

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Corporate media view. Nobody ever told you about the poor tax. It is much more than black people getting killed in the streets and in their homes.

Lol.... Boycotts are good for Israel the more she is boycotted the stronger she gets as it helps her make indigenous products to replace those she cannot get... She becomes self reliant and since she is able to tap her populace that is very capable in many fields she will adapt and overcome... I welcome boycotts .. It didn’t work for the Arab countries and now they are coming to her hat in hand to partake of her fruits...Any that boycott Israel in the future will be left out in the dust as Israel works on solving many of the ills that plaque us something the not to bright boycotters have not figured out yet and may never... Wink..

Norway Refuses to Boycott Travel Firm on UN ‘Blacklist’

UN_Geneva_Human_Rights_and_Alliance_of_Civilizations_Room-696x464.jpg

The Norwegian government has decided to ignore the United Nations “blacklist” of companies operating in Israeli settlements and allow a tourism company that appears on the list to provide services to government and other organizations in Norway.

The list was published by the U.N. Human Rights Office in early 2020 and includes 112 Israeli and international companies that operate beyond the Green Line, in the environs of Jerusalem, the Golan Heights and Judea and Samaria.

Among the more than 100 companies on the list are food maker General Mills, tech and communications giants Motorola Solutions and Altice Europe and infrastructure companies like France’s Egis and Alstom, as well as British company JC Bamford Excavators. It also includes travel firms Airbnb and Expedia, along with TripAdvisor, Booking.com and Opodo.

The list was compiled following heavy pressure from BDS groups and its publication was a significant success for the anti-Israel boycott movement. However, since its release, pro-Israel lobbies in Israel and abroad have worked hard to curb any practical steps being taken on the ground. In recent months in Norway, local BDS groups and pro-Israel lobbies have locked horns over the services provided to schools in the country by a company named Egencia. Egencia provides travel booking services and is owned by Expedia, which appears on the blacklist.

The International Legal Forum, NGO Monitor and U.K. Lawyers for Israel (UKLFI) contacted the Norwegian government agency responsible for the management of commercial registers and explained that boycotting the firm could complicate Norway economically and legally. They noted, among other things, laws that were passed by the U.S. Congress and many U.S. states that prohibit business with companies and organizations that partake in BDS activities. The lawyers also showed the Norwegians that companies that operate in Judea and Samaria do so in accordance with Israeli law, international law and agreements between Israel and the Palestinians.

“Our procurement law assessment is that we have neither the right nor the duty to reject Egencia from the competition as a result of the conditions discussed,” said Kjetil Ostgard, the department director at Norway’s Government Procurement Center, according to UKLFI’s official website.

UKLFI chief executive Jonathan Turner said, “Mr. Ostgard is undoubtedly right not to regard the UNHRC list as a justification to exclude a company from tendering. This list has no legal validity. Under EEA [European Economic Area] rules companies can only be excluded from tendering for public contracts where the procuring authority demonstrates grave professional conduct rendering the company’s integrity questionable so that it cannot be relied upon to carry out the contract.”

Attorney Yifa Segal, director of the International Legal Forum, called Norway’s decision “an important step in the war on the injustice known as the ‘blacklist.’”

She added: “The Norwegian government’s decision helps downgrade the status of the ‘blacklist.’ No country in the world bases its commercial policies on this list. We told the Norwegians that the U.N. Human Rights Council acted in a politically hostile and biased manner. Additionally, the UNHRC is interfering in international economics in a harmful way and didn’t work according to accepted and objective standards.

“Adherence to the blacklist could violate discrimination and boycott laws. Companies that are considering severing or minimizing ties with Israel need to know they could be in violation of country laws against discrimination and boycott. A boycott of Israeli goods is unlawful discrimination because it discriminates people and companies based on their nationality. Various laws against discrimination exist in every Western country,” said Segal

Last edited:
SUBTOPIC: UN Blacklist
⁜→ rylah, et al,

Now this is interesting.

The Norwegian government has decided to ignore the United Nations “blacklist” of companies operating in Israeli settlements and allow a tourism company that appears on the list to provide services to government and other organizations in Norway.
1607084598522.png
The International Legal Forum, NGO Monitor and U.K. Lawyers for Israel (UKLFI) contacted the Norwegian government agency responsible for the management of commercial registers and explained that boycotting the firm could complicate Norway economically and legally. They noted, among other things, laws that were passed by the U.S. Congress and many U.S. states that prohibit business with companies and organizations that partake in BDS activities. The lawyers also showed the Norwegians that companies that operate in Judea and Samaria do so in accordance with Israeli law, international law and agreements between Israel and the Palestinians.
1607084633338.png
Attorney Yifa Segal, director of the International Legal Forum, called Norway’s decision “an important step in the war on the injustice known as the ‘blacklist.’”

(COMMENT)

One of the reasons I think this is very interesting is that this years forum was dominated by countries
(France, Germany, Russia, Italy, Switzerland, Poland, Slovakia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, India etc.) not normally considered operating in with America being an politically close Human Rights Partners or on matters involving International Humanitarian Law. Most of them have been critical, in the past, of the US support of Israel in the UN and use of the veto in the Security Council.

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Corporate media view. Nobody ever told you about the poor tax. It is much more than black people getting killed in the streets and in their homes.

Is this the theme you endorse when you’re outfitted with hockey gear and with like-minded friends hurling fireworks at police?

SUBTOPIC: Direct Action Groups calling on other like-minded activists to join the "resistance" and engage in "direct action."
SUBRE: Palestine Action Group (PAG) (UK)
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Listen to what he is saying. And then look at what he is trying to interrupt. The PAG is not just a threat to Israel, but it is also a threat to the UK Defense capability.

◈ antiterrorism (AT) — Defensive measures used to reduce the vulnerability of individuals and
property to terrorist acts, to include rapid containment by local military and civilian
forces.
✪ combating terrorism — Actions, including antiterrorism and counterterrorism, taken to
oppose terrorism throughout the entire threat spectrum.
◈ counterterrorism (CT) — Activities and operations taken to neutralize terrorists and their
organizations and networks in order to render them incapable of using violence to instill
fear and coerce governments or societies to achieve their goals.

(COMMENT)

This is a case of children playing with matches and getting burned.

I'm not sure he understands the people with whom he is dealing. I'm certainly confused as to who he means when he says "Terrorist Police." I understand that the 22 Regiment SAS and Special Branch are very much like the Security Service, and have the resources to handle the United Kingdom's domestic counterintelligence (CI) and security agency functions (including both AT and CT missions), PAG has put themselves on the domestic watchlist and the UK's → CI, AT, and CT → would be remiss
(negligent) if they did not look and observe their actions and activities. Waiting for them to commit a harmful act is not an option when you are opposing terrorism throughout the entire threat spectrum. If Whitehall asks "who are these people," they will expect to get something more than a briefing prepared from the internet.

And I am not sure what his stake is in the movement. What standing does he have relative to a defense contract?

IMO → This is just another radical rabble-rouser looking for his 15 minutes of fame.

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

SUBTOPIC: Direct Action Groups calling on other like-minded activists to join the "resistance" and engage in "direct action."
SUBRE: Palestine Action Group (PAG) (UK)
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Listen to what he is saying. And then look at what he is trying to interrupt. The PAG is not just a threat to Israel, but it is also a threat to the UK Defense capability.

◈ antiterrorism (AT) — Defensive measures used to reduce the vulnerability of individuals and
property to terrorist acts, to include rapid containment by local military and civilian
forces.
✪ combating terrorism — Actions, including antiterrorism and counterterrorism, taken to
oppose terrorism throughout the entire threat spectrum.
◈ counterterrorism (CT) — Activities and operations taken to neutralize terrorists and their
organizations and networks in order to render them incapable of using violence to instill
fear and coerce governments or societies to achieve their goals.

(COMMENT)

This is a case of children playing with matches and getting burned.

I'm not sure he understands the people with whom he is dealing. I'm certainly confused as to who he means when he says "Terrorist Police." I understand that the 22 Regiment SAS and Special Branch are very much like the Security Service, and have the resources to handle the United Kingdom's domestic counterintelligence (CI) and security agency functions (including both AT and CT missions), PAG has put themselves on the domestic watchlist and the UK's → CI, AT, and CT → would be remiss
(negligent) if they did not look and observe their actions and activities. Waiting for them to commit a harmful act is not an option when you are opposing terrorism throughout the entire threat spectrum. If Whitehall asks "who are these people," they will expect to get something more than a briefing prepared from the internet.

And I am not sure what his stake is in the movement. What standing does he have relative to a defense contract?

IMO → This is just another radical rabble-rouser looking for his 15 minutes of fame.

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Are you still pimping Israel's terrorist propaganda crap?

SUBTOPIC: UN Blacklist
⁜→ rylah, et al,

Now this is interesting.

(COMMENT)

One of the reasons I think this is very interesting is that this years forum was dominated by countries
(France, Germany, Russia, Italy, Switzerland, Poland, Slovakia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, India etc.) not normally considered operating in with America being an politically close Human Rights Partners or on matters involving International Humanitarian Law. Most of them have been critical, in the past, of the US support of Israel in the UN and use of the veto in the Security Council.

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Yes, interesting especially when reviewed through the prism of a lecture I've seen recently,
that opens a completely different perspective on the economic power of Israeli demographics in comparison to majority of European and Arab countries. Basically the central point, as presented by a British demographer, is that though relatively unnoticed, but Israeli population just exceeded 9.5 million, couple month ago, which puts it into a whole different category, especially from the perspective of economic strength - Israel is no more a small country.

In the next generation, by the lowest estimates of CBS,
the size of Israeli market is going to be above European average,
with relatively slower yet significant upgrade in the category in the MENA region.

Markets start responding, and political ideology accordingly.
I just didn't expect it to come from Scandinavia,
but I guess after the Czech Rep and Ukraine,
why not Scandinavia.

Would be cool if we could also initiate some sort of educational exchange program,
to apply some of their innovative educational methods in our schools as well.

Survey: Canadians Reject Efforts to Brand Criticism and Protest of Israel as Antisemitic

Q07.PNG

Forum List

Back