Boycott Israel

He wants Jews and Arabs to be treated like human beings - and that is the reason BDS doesn't like him. The idea that an Arab Israeli looks at Israeli Jews as anything but subhuman makes them crazy.

Here are the specific things Nuseir said that enrages the BDSers:

In a one-minute explanation of the creation of Israel in 1948, he said: ā€œSome Palestinians left, some got killed and some stayed in their land. My people stayed.ā€
That is pretty accurate.
He went on to explain that he had chosen to accept the borders of Israel and Palestine and ā€œmove onā€, because ā€œin life there are better and bigger things to focus on than the name of a piece of landā€.
That is fairly sane.
In a separate video, posted a day after 58 Palestinian protesters were killed by Israeli forces in Gaza, Yassin stated: ā€œIf you stand with one side and one side only, you are wrong, because it's not black or white.ā€
That is self-evident.
ā€œI can name a hundred things we as Palestinians (and Arabs like in Egypt and Jordan) did wrong in the past 70 years, and the same goes to Israel. Once you realize every side is to blame, you really can't take sides.ā€
This is what BDS is deranged over.

(full article online)

He wants Jews and Arabs to be treated like human beings - and that is the reason BDS doesn't like him. The idea that an Arab Israeli looks at Israeli Jews as anything but subhuman makes them crazy.

In a one-minute explanation of the creation of Israel in 1948, he said: ā€œSome Palestinians left, some got killed and some stayed in their land. My people stayed.ā€
That is pretty accurate.
He went on to explain that he had chosen to accept the borders of Israel and Palestine and ā€œmove onā€, because ā€œin life there are better and bigger things to focus on than the name of a piece of landā€.
That is fairly sane.
In a separate video, posted a day after 58 Palestinian protesters were killed by Israeli forces in Gaza, Yassin stated: ā€œIf you stand with one side and one side only, you are wrong, because it's not black or white.ā€
That is self-evident.
ā€œI can name a hundred things we as Palestinians (and Arabs like in Egypt and Jordan) did wrong in the past 70 years, and the same goes to Israel. Once you realize every side is to blame, you really can't take sides.ā€

(full article online)

Israelis and Palestinians can get along but that is not the issue. It is Israel that is the problem.

In a first, British trade unions commit to challenging Israeli ā€˜apartheidā€™

A British Trade Union Congress motion urging members "to join the international campaign to stop annexation and end apartheidā€ could encourage unions worldwide to play a major role in the international Palestine solidarity movement as they did against Apartheid in South Africa.

On September 15th, the Annual Congress of the Trade Union Congress (TUC) representing nearly 6 million members in the UK adopted a motion which reaffirmed its solidarity with the struggle of the Palestinian people for the right to self-determination, condemning the occupation and expansionist policies of the Israeli government.

What is distinct about the resolution is that, in calling for an end to ā€œapartheidā€, it identifies the Israeli stateā€™s practices towards the Palestinian people as institutionally discriminatory, thereby challenging the normalisation of relations currently adopted for example by the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain and promoted by the White House.

Victory: Liverpool arms fair canceled, Mayor vows policy against future arms fairs

This November, the city of Liverpool (UK) was due to host the arms fair Electronic Warfare Europe at the city-run ACC Exhibition Centre. Elbit Systems, Israelā€™s largest private weapons manufacturer whose arms are regularly used by the Israeli military to kill and mame Palestinian civilians, was one of the fair's global partners.

For weeks a strong local coalition, Liverpool Against the Electronic Arms Fair, in partnership with Palestine Solidarity Campaign (PSC), the Campaign Against Arms Trade (CAAT) and the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament (CND), urged the city council not to host such an unethical event promoting violations of human rights.

RE: Boycott Israel
āœā†’ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: This is another one of those unexplained complaints by whiney pro-Arab Palestinian activists. The British Trade Union move is directed at aspects of commerce. This, in turn, adversely affects the economy.

A British Trade Union Congress motion urging members "to join the international campaign to stop annexation and end apartheidā€ could encourage unions worldwide to play a major role in the international Palestine solidarity movement as they did against Apartheid in South Africa.
(COMMENT)

One of the things that pro-Arab Palestinians do not explain is:

ā—ˆ Where is the segregated zone in Israel?​
ā—ˆ What racial group (identify it) is dominant over the other racial group?​
ā—ˆ What non-Hague Regulation action is being committed against one or more persons?​
ā—ˆ Draw me a map that would eliminate the alleged "Apartheid?"​
ā—ˆ What particular action would eliminate the alleged "Apartheid?"​

Explain to me what could be done differently that would still protect the integrity of Israeli sovereign action?

ā†’ Don't give me one of your slogans.
ā†’ Don't just cut'n'paste one of your videos?
ā†’ Give me the answer.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

BLUF: This is another one of those unexplained complaints by whiney pro-Arab Palestinian activists. The British Trade Union move is directed at aspects of commerce. This, in turn, adversely affects the economy.

(COMMENT)

ā—ˆ What non-Hague Regulation action is being committed against one or more persons?​

Explain to me what could be done differently that would still protect the integrity of Israeli sovereign action?

ā†’ Give me the answer.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Israel has created quite a problem for itself.

BLUF: Seriously, that does not answer the question. It doesn't answer ay portion of the questions.

(COMMENT)

OK, what is the problem?

Please give me a citation of a binding or compliance demand so I may research it directly.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

ā†’ Give me the answer.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

For anyone living in a reality based worldview, it would be the Palis who have created a problem for themselves. It is the Palis who survive on welfare payments because they do not manufacture, innovate or produce marketable goods or services. The two, antagonistic enclaves operate largely as separate entities ruled by competing authoritarian dictators. One of those Islamic dictatorships is designated by much of the west as an Islamic terrorist group.

What successful entity grooms its children to be mass murders / suicide bombers; that to kill themselves in the act of mass murder / suicide is a ''holy'' act?

Why is it the Pali ''leadership'' and their Pom Pom flailing internet cheerleaders encourage such psychopathic behavior?

BLUF: Seriously, that does not answer the question. It doesn't answer ay portion of the questions.

(COMMENT)

OK, what is the problem?

Please give me a citation of a binding or compliance demand so I may research it directly.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Israel cannot comply with international law and exist at the same time.

Bummer.

(COMMENT)

OK, what is the problem?

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Bummer.
Another of your silly slogans.

BLUF: Again (x2) that does not
answer the questions ("Posting 7965"). It doesn't answer any portion of the questions.

Bummer.
(COMMENT)

Give me one example citation of an "Apartheid" International Law that Israel is NOT in compliance with...

Just explain who Israel is demonstrated to be a racist nation.

Here, let me help you. A typical citation from any general discussion on the topic might look like this (or something similar). In this example, one of the elements of the offense (generalized) is in bold print.

Article 7(2h) ā€¢ ICC Rome Statute said:
"The crime of apartheid" means inhumane acts of a character similar to those referred to in paragraph 1, committed in the context of an institutionalized regime of systematic oppression and domination by one racial group over any other racial group or groups and committed with the intention of maintaining that regime;
SOURCE: Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court, Page #4

In using such an example, it is important to be aware that the application of the Rome Statutes must be "strictly construed" and cannot be exaggerated or "extended by analogy." In the example above, you would have to explain how a "Racial Group" is distinguished as in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR)(which is NOT law) of 10 December 1948 [General Assembly Res. 217 (III)] stipulates, in Article 2, that its protection is to apply ā€˜without distinction of any kind, such as race, color, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or another statusā€™. Race is not the same as color, or religion, or social/ethnic origin...​
So, help me out here... In the case of the allegation of "Apartheid" against Israel, wherein racial discrimination, Article 1(1) International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination (CERD), is ā€˜any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, color, descent, or national or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition." Interesting enough, under Article 1(2) and 1(3) CERD, does not apply to distinctions, exclusions, restrictions or preferences made by a State Party to this Convention between citizens and non-citizens. Nothing in CERD may "be interpreted as affecting in any way the legal provisions of States Parties concerning nationality, citizenship or naturalization, provided that such provisions do not discriminate against any particular nationality."​

SO! Please tell me what you allege is the International law being broken and how... What "right" is being obstructed? I suspect that since you made the accusation, you would want to defend your position...

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

That is pretty accurate.
That is fairly sane.
That is self-evident.

(full article online)

Israelis and Palestinians can get along but that is not the issue. It is Israel that is the problem.

I can see that Israel is a problem for the Islamic gee-had.

Otherwise, if the Arabs-Moslems occupying Gaza are able to get along with Israelis, why are there no Israelis in Gaza?

link to a YouTube video?

Oh, my. Could someone alert Omar Barghoutti? He needs to step it up

Both Gulf states already had barely concealed ties with Israel. They will look forward to trading openly; Israel has one of the world's most advanced high tech sectors.

In non-Covid times, Israelis are avid holidaymakers who will be keen to explore the deserts, beaches and malls of the Gulf. It is good business all round.

Untitled-design-21-23.jpg

Protesters hold signs calling for boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) (Photo: Ryan Rodrick Beiler, via Activestills.org)

Two police departments in the New England region of the United States canceled their annual visit to Israeli police forces and engagement in training, amid pressure from organizations affiliated with the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement.

The Vermont State Police and the Northampton Police Department in Massachusetts both canceled their planned trip to Israel for a training program just days before it was supposed to start.

Forum List

Back