Boycott Israel

Mindful

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Israel-Hater Whines About Antisemitic Business Foodbenders Being Boycotted
By David Lange on Sep 03, 2020 09:45 am
Someone calling himself That Muslim Guy, who is clearly trying to make a social media name for himself (or perhaps score a date), has uploaded a video regarding Foodbenders. And I probably would not usually bother with it, except it serves as a great example of the lies and hypocrisy of the Israel-haters.

Sixties Fan

Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is the nightmare of Israel boycotters everywhere: the rise of a Zionist Spring in the Middle East.

As long as the big lie prevailed, the global BDS movement had the field to itself, throwing poison on the Zionist idea. On college campuses across America, it has been so successful that the mere mention of the Z word has become controversial.

As more college students show pride in their Zionist identity, we can expect the BDS movement to double down on its anti-Zionism. Their foot soldiers will do all they can to suffocate any chance of a Zionist revival. They will continue to use the Palestinian cause to malign Zionism, even though their movement has always been about bashing Israel rather than raising Palestinians.

But now, they will have a major new force going against them—Arab states that want to follow the UAE.

(full article online)

Hollie

Platinum Member
Reaction score
If anyone sees Omar Barghoutti, it actually is appropriate to point and laugh.

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Annual trade between Israel and the United Arab Emirates is expected to reach $4 billion, an Israeli minister said on Monday.

Israel and the UAE announced in August they would normalize diplomatic relations in a deal brokered by Washington.

The UAE has since announced it was scrapping an economic boycott on Israel and officials from the two countries have said they were looking at cooperation in defense, energy, medicine, tourism, technology and financial investment.

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Docaviv – the Tel Aviv International Documentary Film Festival 2020 closes this week, with notable cancellations from four international filmmakers and guests.

The apartheid Tel Aviv festival, taking place largely online, is partnered with the far-right Israeli government's Ministry of Culture and Sports and the Tel Aviv municipality. It also acknowledges the support of the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Sixties Fan

Platinum Member
Reaction score
If someone had come to me over six years ago and told me that in my final year of university, I would be graduating from a fellowship programme run by StandWithUs UK, I would have probably called them deluded, maybe even insane.

Yet here I am, over a year later, reflecting on every aspect of what I encountered and experienced as a StandWithUs Emerson fellow.

Overall, this has been a year that shattered many of my preconceptions and expectations. It has been an experience from which I have learned a lot, that has not always been easy, that has placed me in environments often surrounded by people very different to me in both their backgrounds and their opinions.

However, to quote none other than Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks, “It’s the people not like us that make us grow”.

You may question the reasoning as to how and why a British Muslim ended up so invested in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and subsequently involved in Israel education.

Growing up, I would regularly hear about the Palestinians and the necessity to support their struggle, whether that was through my local mosque or even through casual conversation with friends or family.

(full article online)

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List