Boycott Israel

Israel-Hater Whines About Antisemitic Business Foodbenders Being Boycotted
By David Lange on Sep 03, 2020 09:45 am
Someone calling himself That Muslim Guy, who is clearly trying to make a social media name for himself (or perhaps score a date), has uploaded a video regarding Foodbenders. And I probably would not usually bother with it, except it serves as a great example of the lies and hypocrisy of the Israel-haters.

118801016_1041786952933894_3875797767382327053_o.jpg

This is the nightmare of Israel boycotters everywhere: the rise of a Zionist Spring in the Middle East.

As long as the big lie prevailed, the global BDS movement had the field to itself, throwing poison on the Zionist idea. On college campuses across America, it has been so successful that the mere mention of the Z word has become controversial.

As more college students show pride in their Zionist identity, we can expect the BDS movement to double down on its anti-Zionism. Their foot soldiers will do all they can to suffocate any chance of a Zionist revival. They will continue to use the Palestinian cause to malign Zionism, even though their movement has always been about bashing Israel rather than raising Palestinians.

But now, they will have a major new force going against them—Arab states that want to follow the UAE.

(full article online)

If anyone sees Omar Barghoutti, it actually is appropriate to point and laugh.

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Annual trade between Israel and the United Arab Emirates is expected to reach $4 billion, an Israeli minister said on Monday.

Israel and the UAE announced in August they would normalize diplomatic relations in a deal brokered by Washington.

The UAE has since announced it was scrapping an economic boycott on Israel and officials from the two countries have said they were looking at cooperation in defense, energy, medicine, tourism, technology and financial investment.

Docaviv – the Tel Aviv International Documentary Film Festival 2020 closes this week, with notable cancellations from four international filmmakers and guests.

The apartheid Tel Aviv festival, taking place largely online, is partnered with the far-right Israeli government's Ministry of Culture and Sports and the Tel Aviv municipality. It also acknowledges the support of the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

If someone had come to me over six years ago and told me that in my final year of university, I would be graduating from a fellowship programme run by StandWithUs UK, I would have probably called them deluded, maybe even insane.

Yet here I am, over a year later, reflecting on every aspect of what I encountered and experienced as a StandWithUs Emerson fellow.

Overall, this has been a year that shattered many of my preconceptions and expectations. It has been an experience from which I have learned a lot, that has not always been easy, that has placed me in environments often surrounded by people very different to me in both their backgrounds and their opinions.

However, to quote none other than Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks, “It’s the people not like us that make us grow”.

You may question the reasoning as to how and why a British Muslim ended up so invested in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and subsequently involved in Israel education.

Growing up, I would regularly hear about the Palestinians and the necessity to support their struggle, whether that was through my local mosque or even through casual conversation with friends or family.

(full article online)

Jewish Voice for Peace tweeted a Twitter thread claiming that the General Mills factory in Atarot "is displacing, exploiting & stifling Palestinians."

The "evidence" given for this is laughable, but Israel-haters don't care much about facts.

What follows is a litany of half truths and selective facts that have nothing to do with the General Mills Pillsbury factory.

50% of the Pillsbury plant's employees are Palestinian Arabs. And Palestinians who work in Israeli industrial zones generally make double the salary they could make in their own communities. It isn't like they have no choice - they eagerly choose to work for Israelis.

Are their jobs without worker protections? Israeli law says that they must be afforded the same protections as anyone else. It is true that some Israeli bosses take advantage of some Palestinian workers, but there is no evidence that General Mills does - in fact, General Mills Middle East was named one of the Best Places to Work in Asia.

(full article online)

Waffles for breakfast, anyone?

It really is surprising that Omar Barghoutti is not held up as the Islamist poster boy for fraud. He obtained a master's degree in philosophy (ethics) (yeah, I know, keep the laughter to a minimum), from Tel Aviv University and maintains Israeli permanent residency.

He sure does choose to exploit the benefits offered by the Jewish State while, you know, exploiting the benefits offered by the Jewish State.

The cofounder of the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement, which urges a complete boycott of Israeli-made products, encouraged the movement's supporters to seek out one Israel-made product, if it materializes: a vaccine to inoculate them against the coronavirus.

The pandemic has created a dilemma for BDS, a Palestinian-led movement that wages economic warfare on Israel by pressuring other countries to boycott it. Israeli researchers said on Thursday they could begin testing the active component of a potential vaccine by June 1. If successful, the treatment could save countless lives in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. Israel's assistance, however, would undermine the efforts of BDS supporters to crush Israel's economy.

The link shows Barghoutti without his clown makeup.

Last edited:

The Dubai and Israeli diamond exchanges announced Thursday they had struck an agreement to boost trade, just days after Israel signed agreements with the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain at the White House to normalize their relations.

The Israeli Diamond Exchange will open an office in Dubai, while the Dubai Multi Commodities Center, an economic free zone, will set up shop in Ramat Gan, Israel, the base of the Israeli exchange.

Forum List

Back