Boycott Israel

Depends on how you define "nation".

I didn't use that term btw.

If its not a nation you can't occupy it. By definition.
Here you go.

na·tion
ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. a large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory.

Sure. That is not a legal definition, but just a general one, but we will go with that.

So you are you arguing that there are two nations in "Palestine"? Or one? Or three? Or four?

Here you go.

na·tion
ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. a large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory.

Sure. That is not a legal definition, but just a general one, but we will go with that.

So you are you arguing that there are two nations in "Palestine"? Or one? Or three? Or four?
The Palestinian territory was divided into two parts if I'm not mistaken.

Here you go.

na·tion
ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun

wow.

i can dream, can't i ? .........if only :eusa_pray: .....
54903.jpg
they moved in instead......it's backward [where i come from] !!

You'd have to be more specific. It WAS divided into two parts -- an Arab homeland and a Jewish homeland. That would be Jordan and Israel. Meaning there is NO Palestine anymore -- it was divided into what is now Jordan and Israel.

So, I think you mean it was divided into three parts. Jordan. Israel. Palestine.

Yes? Do I understand you correctly?

Here you go.

na·tion
ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
Not to mention that Palestinians are actually citizens of Palestine.

Here you go.

na·tion
ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
Not to mention that Palestinians are actually citizens of Palestine.

Not to mention that Bible Belters here in the Great Satan are actually citizens of the Bible Belt.

You'd have to be more specific. It WAS divided into two parts -- an Arab homeland and a Jewish homeland. That would be Jordan and Israel. Meaning there is NO Palestine anymore -- it was divided into what is now Jordan and Israel.

So, I think you mean it was divided into three parts. Jordan. Israel. Palestine.

No, I meant it was divided into two parts. One part for a Jewish State and one for an Arab State.

No, I meant it was divided into two parts. One part for a Jewish State and one for an Arab State.

Okay. So where exactly is Israel holding an occupation? She isn't IN Jordan.

The Palestinian territories.

Free Speech VICTORY! Israel Boycotters Win In Court

"The American citizenry has no obligation to protect Israel's endless illegal occupation of Palestine from being criticized...." :thup:

Keep up the good fight P F Tinmore.

"The American citizenry has no obligation to protect Israel's endless illegal occupation of Palestine....

Occupation? Of what again?

Palestine

Israel didn't invade and occupy a nation of Palestine.
How can they be occupying it?

a community of people composed of one or more nationalities and possessing a more or less defined territory and government

Definition of NATION

If they didn't invade a nation, and take its territory, how can they be occupying territory?

Then where is the Boycott Jordan campaign?

You make no sense.

You say there are two states--the Jewish one and the Arab one. Where are the Palestinian Territories then? Are they in the Jewish state or the Arab state?

"The American citizenry has no obligation to protect Israel's endless illegal occupation of Palestine from being criticized...."

Hey, I'd like to send Israel a care package or two to help 'em out. You got a good mailing address? Maybe some good gourmet food and cigars for the fine IDF lads on the front lines fighting the good fight. I'd like to ship it Express. Cost is no object.
Have at it

Knesset address:
The Knesset
Jerusalem 9195016
Israel

Got a Zip Code and mailing address to Palestine? I need somewhere to send the bill. If not for Palestine, my country and others could save billions of dollars in aide to Israel to protect them from constant threats of attack.
Gaza Public Information Office
Address:
Al-Azhar Road (opposite Islamic University), Rimal Quarter
Gaza City
Palestinian Territory

But . . . but, you are saying that "Palestine" is a Territory, not a state! A territory is nothing more than an area of land defended by one group making claims to it against others but not yet admitted to the full rights of a state (meaning not yet universally or officially recognized). Basically, that means that "Palestine" is nothing more than a spurious region claimed by you because it wasn't yet being claimed by anyone else. If I show up there tomorrow with a bunch of my friends and we seize it for ourselves, then it will be "Toobstine." So in other words, "Palestine" is an undefined unofficial region occupied by marauders and vagabonds seeking to gain recognition of themselves by threatening and terrorizing its neighbors------ in this case, Israel.

Anti-Israel Activists in Shock

The Israeli song “Toy” was considered one of the favorites to win the Eurovision contest. Before the contest, last year’s winner, who hands over the trophy to this year’s winner, was interviewed. He was asked how he would feel handing over the trophy to Israel. His response in the following video represents much of the anti-Israel sentiment that exists in Europe. Yet, Israel won the popular vote and Europe is in shock! They didn’t want to mention Jerusalem in the broadcast, so Neta mentioned it. Not only that. They didn’t want to mention Jerusalem. Now they will actually produce Eurovision 2019 in Jerusalem! Talk about karma!!! Europe is against Jerusalem being recognized as Israel’s capital, and now their number one event will take place next year in Jerusalem!

(full article online)

Israel Wins EUROVISION. Europe is in Shock

Albania, Angola, Austria, Cameroon, Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ivory Coast, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Georgia, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Kenya, Macedonia, Burma, Nigeria, Panama, Peru, the Philippines, Romania, Rwanda, Serbia, South Sudan, Thailand, Ukraine, Vietnam, Paraguay, Tanzania and Zambia.

(full article online)

Here's the list of countries the PLO will want to boycott for participating in US Embassy celebrations ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

[ When some Christian countries get petty and more petty about their hatred of Jews, and their sovereignty over Jewish land.
Here we have how so many Christians do forget whose land it is.]

Emmett O’Brien, a lawmaker from Ireland’s Limerick County, criticized the European Parliament lawmakers on Twitter for politicizing the cultural event. “So much pathetic hate against Israel,” he wrote, asking them to condemn Hamas. Others accused Boylan of supporting anti-Semitism, which she denied.

Órla Nic Biorna, a regional lawmaker for Sinn Féin, an Irish nationalist movement that was affiliated with the now-defunct Provisional Irish Republican Army terrorist group, wrote on Twitter: ”Shocked at the support for Israel tonight in the Eurovision. People seem to forget that they are a Zionist state illegally occupying Palestine.”

Irish politicians call for boycotting Israel after Eurovision win

Forum List

Back