What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boycott Arizona.

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Reaction score
My wife and I have gone to Arizona the past four years to watch a few spring training games. Never again.
Of course not everyone in Arizona is a RW fringer, but too many - including the governor and members of the legislature are.
The only positive thing we saw this year were signs in busineses in Flagstaff stating, "NO FIREARMS!". At least some in Arizona are real Americans and understand the real meaning of freedom and libery.

Dante

On leave
Reaction score
My wife and I have gone to Arizona the past four years to watch a few spring training games. Never again.
Of course not everyone in Arizona is a RW fringer, but too many - including the governor and members of the legislature are.
The only positive thing we saw this year were signs in busineses in Flagstaff stating, "NO FIREARMS!". At least some in Arizona are real Americans and understand the real meaning of freedom and libery.

Arizona is here to provide humor for the rest of America.

GHook93

Aristotle
Reaction score

I am glad I got to spend some hard earned dollars in PHX last week. They must be praised!\

We need to boycott Fagland, I mean SF. Their liberalism is destroying America!

Dr Gregg

Rookie
Reaction score
Eh, I'd like to go down there and see the beautiful desert and the Grand Canyon. I don't live there, so don't really care what they do.

uptownlivin90

Rebelious Youngin
Reaction score

I am glad I got to spend some hard earned dollars in PHX last week. They must be praised!\

We need to boycott Fagland, I mean SF. Their liberalism is destroying America!

Or maybe we should all mind our own business.

GHook93

Aristotle
Reaction score
I'm starting to like AZ more and more.... I'd move there. I think, if not for being stuck with this house in such a lousy housing market. Thank you Freddie, Fannie , and Barney.

Yea, but the lousy housing market is paying dividends for some. My buddy closed a few weeks ago. A house that originally sold for $450K, with about $380K mortgage. He got it for $166K! It was highway robbery. It has pool, in door hot-tube. It's sweet!

xsited1

Agent P
Reaction score

I expect an explosion of illegals to flood California and New Mexico.

Dr.House

Lives on in syndication!
Reaction score

That'll show 'em....:lol:

"libery"??? If it's a liberal thing, I'm definitely against "libery"....

LuckyDan

Sublime
Reaction score

Well at least those businesses won't have to worry about armed robbery, or employees getting shot, not allowing guns in and all.

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think it's great that Arizona has the balls it takes to do something about illegal aliens except give a bunch of lip service. Good example for the rest of the country. Maybe everybody else will be smart enough to catch on to a very good idea.

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im sure they will care about your boycott as much as Glenn Beck has.

blu

Reaction score

please tell me this is a joke? right after saying they restrict gun rights you call them understanders of real freedom and liberty :cuckoo:

blu

Reaction score
I'm starting to like AZ more and more.... I'd move there. I think, if not for being stuck with this house in such a lousy housing market. Thank you Freddie, Fannie , and Barney.

Yea, but the lousy housing market is paying dividends for some. My buddy closed a few weeks ago. A house that originally sold for $450K, with about $380K mortgage. He got it for $166K! It was highway robbery. It has pool, in door hot-tube. It's sweet!

when there is blood in the streets buy houses

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Reaction score
Let see

Arizona is hated by some because they made it illegal to be an illegal? Maybe that came off wrong.

Or is it because they force people to carry their documents while they search for Mexican farm hands?

Look, I don't like the idea of random searches by police either, but what should Arizona do about the problem? In any case, the law has a big "civil liberties" problem and this thread belongs in politics!!

csbarry

I'm just getting started!
Reaction score

I wondered what that thunderous applause was. I now realize that Arizona was euphoric over your announcement. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

csbarry

I'm just getting started!
Reaction score
By the way Wry Catcher, what are you doing posting under Religion and ethics? :neutral:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List