Boycott Arizona.

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
My wife and I have gone to Arizona the past four years to watch a few spring training games. Never again.
Of course not everyone in Arizona is a RW fringer, but too many - including the governor and members of the legislature are.
The only positive thing we saw this year were signs in busineses in Flagstaff stating, "NO FIREARMS!". At least some in Arizona are real Americans and understand the real meaning of freedom and libery.

My wife and I have gone to Arizona the past four years to watch a few spring training games. Never again.
Of course not everyone in Arizona is a RW fringer, but too many - including the governor and members of the legislature are.
The only positive thing we saw this year were signs in busineses in Flagstaff stating, "NO FIREARMS!". At least some in Arizona are real Americans and understand the real meaning of freedom and libery.

Arizona is here to provide humor for the rest of America.

I am glad I got to spend some hard earned dollars in PHX last week. They must be praised!\

We need to boycott Fagland, I mean SF. Their liberalism is destroying America!

Eh, I'd like to go down there and see the beautiful desert and the Grand Canyon. I don't live there, so don't really care what they do.

I am glad I got to spend some hard earned dollars in PHX last week. They must be praised!\

We need to boycott Fagland, I mean SF. Their liberalism is destroying America!

Or maybe we should all mind our own business.

I'm starting to like AZ more and more.... I'd move there. I think, if not for being stuck with this house in such a lousy housing market. Thank you Freddie, Fannie , and Barney.

Yea, but the lousy housing market is paying dividends for some. My buddy closed a few weeks ago. A house that originally sold for $450K, with about $380K mortgage. He got it for $166K! It was highway robbery. It has pool, in door hot-tube. It's sweet!

I expect an explosion of illegals to flood California and New Mexico.

That'll show 'em....:lol:

"libery"??? If it's a liberal thing, I'm definitely against "libery"....

Well at least those businesses won't have to worry about armed robbery, or employees getting shot, not allowing guns in and all.

I think it's great that Arizona has the balls it takes to do something about illegal aliens except give a bunch of lip service. Good example for the rest of the country. Maybe everybody else will be smart enough to catch on to a very good idea.

please tell me this is a joke? right after saying they restrict gun rights you call them understanders of real freedom and liberty :cuckoo:

I'm starting to like AZ more and more.... I'd move there. I think, if not for being stuck with this house in such a lousy housing market. Thank you Freddie, Fannie , and Barney.

Yea, but the lousy housing market is paying dividends for some. My buddy closed a few weeks ago. A house that originally sold for $450K, with about $380K mortgage. He got it for $166K! It was highway robbery. It has pool, in door hot-tube. It's sweet!

when there is blood in the streets buy houses

Let see

Arizona is hated by some because they made it illegal to be an illegal? Maybe that came off wrong.

Or is it because they force people to carry their documents while they search for Mexican farm hands?

Look, I don't like the idea of random searches by police either, but what should Arizona do about the problem? In any case, the law has a big "civil liberties" problem and this thread belongs in politics!!

I wondered what that thunderous applause was. I now realize that Arizona was euphoric over your announcement. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back