Boy, I think Biden has really failed us on COVID

Bi-Dung failed on Covid (and everything else) because he is a rubber stamp for a far left Dimm Commissar Committee telling him what to do.
They're a day late and a dime short! :death:

You know I think the Tea Party Republicans said just about the very same thing, or at least in sentiment, about Obama's response to the Great Recession he inherited during his first year too.

Good Old Joe is in good Company.

Well, India specifically makes things affordable. But who cares, I already answered your question on your very self serving terms.
You answered nothing.
The US sends money to nations that have existed for 1,000 years that are racist and backwards and the US gets nothing in return.

A shot is going to fix that?
How about annual shots?
You mofos if you would have not gone to trump rallies and Xmas parties during a fucking pandemic. If you didn’t compare wearing masks to carrying purses. If you only told the people who died today to get vaccinated.

You know I think the Tea Party Republicans said just about the very same thing, or at least in sentiment, about Obama's response to the Great Recession he inherited during his first year too.

Good Old Joe is in good Company.
I hope to god we re elect Joe and make Kamala the first female potus in 2028. Id rather the slow steady growth to the boom and busts republicans give us.

The investor in me o the greedy me wants republican policies.

You answered nothing.
The US sends money to nations that have existed for 1,000 years that are racist and backwards and the US gets nothing in return.

Getting past the pandemic is not us getting nothing. But you're too busy being a victim because the richest country in the world does things sometimes.

Getting past the pandemic is not us getting nothing. But you're too busy being a victim because the richest country in the world does things sometimes.
The richest nation on earth has millions living in poverty even though you are not living poverty.

Reason Trump was replaced (cough!) is because blood on his hands as he failed us COVID. Surely you remember that, we heard all about it everyday, and still do. He really and truly failed us as the parrot tweets, your feelings.

Then Biden comes in after a year of experience, because at least we can say Trump etc. had never experienced this before.

So case counts are what they were one year ago, weird how that works. Odd how they removed mask mandates when cases were greater than one year earlier. So leftists, in your own words the guy you replaced Trump with is twice the failure. What does that feel like as an "informed" voter?
No leftist voted for or supports Biden.

But other than that, spectacular post.

Blood on Biden's hands!

I mean Trump's - this is somehow ALL Trump's fault.

And his followers!

We need internment camps & whatnot, yes?

The important aspect of this discussion is that you don't want to help them.
My posting history exposes your current post as a lie.
Not true at all. I also don't want more variants of the virus to develop after ravaging through other countries of large populations where the virus has more of a chance to do just that and then come over here and destroy lives of rich and especially poor people who you guys don't care if they have health insurance or not.

Not true at all. I also don't want more variants of the virus to develop after ravaging through other countries of large populations where the virus has more of a chance to do just that and then come over here and destroy lives of rich and especially poor people who you guys don't care if they have health insurance or not.
You're full of crap.
Open borders cheat minorities out of job opportunities and you have orgasms over such charitable behavior by our government; so long as you have your boat.

You're full of crap.
Open borders cheat minorities out of job opportunities and you have orgasms over such charitable behavior by our government; so long as you have your boat.
Open borders? I'm talking about actual healthcare, not wingnut boogeymen.

Open borders? I'm talking about actual healthcare, not wingnut boogeymen.
You're full of crap...healthcare for millions of trespassers who replace US citizens costs millions of US citizens jobs and neither group can afford anything but the Emergency Room.
You can't win this argument because you're a greedy pig or an idiot.

You're full of crap...healthcare for millions of trespassers who replace US citizens costs millions of US citizens jobs and neither group can afford anything but the Emergency Room.
You can't win this argument because you're a greedy pig or an idiot.
I'm referring to all U.S. citizens having full access to healthcare.

This isn't an argument, this is you and a large strawman.

Forum List

Back