Boy, I think Biden has really failed us on COVID

I'm referring to all U.S. citizens having full access to healthcare.
I realize you went to medical school and want to suppress your own wage by becoming a government employee.
Do you know what County and City Hospitals MDs earn? Shit.
It's OK, you have your boat.

I realize you went to medical school and want to suppress your own wage by becoming a government employee.
Do you know what County and City Hospitals MDs earn? Shit.
It's OK, you have your boat.
Neat. In other words you don't want poor people to have healthcare.

Neat. In other words you don't want poor people to have healthcare.
Don't change my posting history with your lies...
I want people who have been displaced by trespassers to get those jobs back.
I know janitors who are employed and have health insurance; you're too busy with your boat.

Don't change my posting history with your lies...
I want people who have been displaced by trespassers to get those jobs back.
I know janitors who are employed and have health insurance; you're too busy with your boat.
The shill sure loves posting lies,my first post on this thread post#160 i I now know was dead on the fact this troll tried to laugh off those facts.

The shill sure loves posting lies,my first post on this thread post#160 i I now know was dead on the fact this troll tried to laugh off those facts.
She's a selfish piece of shit.
She knows very well my stand concerning US citizens from all spectrums of life and yet she constantly tries to play me like I don't care about poor US citizens and she cares about everyone.
Then the selfish piece of shit does the bullshit with her boat.

You mofos if you would have not gone to trump rallies and Xmas parties during a fucking pandemic. If you didn’t compare wearing masks to carrying purses. If you only told the people who died today to get vaccinated.
:auiqs.jpg:
No leftist voted for or supports Biden.

But other than that, spectacular post.

Blood on Biden's hands!

I mean Trump's - this is somehow ALL Trump's fault.

And his followers!

We need internment camps & whatnot, yes?

Yes, I have a plan for those "camps". Conservatives take the west, sorry PROGS, you can't have the east and west coast, that's just stupid. The towns are rich because of geography, it's the TV that turns them PROG. We take Texas and Alaska, split the rest of the middle and the left takes the east and Hawaii. They can have DC as well after we take all the statues and monuments they don't like anyway, we can park them here☺.

Call it quarantined. We'll demonstrate how to clean up forests, and no there won't be any loans to the commie portion. We'll need a lot of fence though, leftists pay half. It will be like pulling teeth though, because we know how the left doesn't like border control..................yet :abgg2q.jpg:

Yes, I have a plan for those "camps". Conservatives take the west, sorry PROGS, you can't have the east and west coast, that's just stupid. The towns are rich because of geography, it's the TV that turns them PROG. We take Texas and Alaska, split the rest of the middle and the left takes the east and Hawaii. They can have DC as well after we take all the statues and monuments they don't like anyway, we can park them here☺.

Call it quarantined. We'll demonstrate how to clean up forests, and no there won't be any loans to the commie portion. We'll need a lot of fence though, leftists pay half. It will be like pulling teeth though, because we know how the left doesn't like border control..................yet :abgg2q.jpg:
There aren't anywhere near enough leftists to pay for the fence - you mean liberals; there are WAY too many of them...

Keep guessing.
for you to be so reluctant to answer the 2 simple questions i asked tells me all i need to know about how clueless you are about what i said about California.....visiting isnt like living there and you have no idea about life in the greater Los Angeles area.....

Reason Trump was replaced (cough!) is because blood on his hands as he failed us COVID. Surely you remember that, we heard all about it everyday, and still do. He really and truly failed us as the parrot tweets, your feelings.

Then Biden comes in after a year of experience, because at least we can say Trump etc. had never experienced this before.

So case counts are what they were one year ago, weird how that works. Odd how they removed mask mandates when cases were greater than one year earlier. So leftists, in your own words the guy you replaced Trump with is twice the failure. What does that feel like as an "informed" voter?
Clearly you are a low-IQ individual. I don't know if I can phrase things simply enough for you to understand.

The current wave of infections is largely due to the refusal of you white-right Trumpoid traitors to be vaccinated and wear masks. The sick thing about this is that you're killing your own kids, though I doubt an incel like you has kids...

That came wholly from the left. They saw it as a perfect way to attack Trump, suggesting that he allowed the virus within our borders. They're too stupid to understand that, with a worldwide pandemic, God himself could've been President and we'd have gotten the virus here...
None the less, Trumpolini the low-IQ perverted grifter screwed up immensely. He was banning travel from China, for example, as most of the virus was entering the USA from Europe! Oh, but Europe is white, so...

Trump then screwed up on masks, vaccine, social distancing, all of it. He's criminally responsible for a lot of death.

Yep, everyone with an independent mind is Republican now.

We're talking about a people (leftists) who have blamed others for everything throughout their entire lives. The result of poor environments and parenting. These are the same types who are leaving California in droves because they themselves destroyed it, and now they're taking other States with them.
You're a liar, among your many other failings.

We blame who IS to blame. Like you, you're to blame for assisting in the rise of racist fascism in this country. Couuld you be any more vile, any more treasonous, any more ratlike? I can't see how.

Reason Trump was replaced (cough!) is because blood on his hands as he failed us COVID. Surely you remember that, we heard all about it everyday, and still do. He really and truly failed us as the parrot tweets, your feelings.

Then Biden comes in after a year of experience, because at least we can say Trump etc. had never experienced this before.

So case counts are what they were one year ago, weird how that works. Odd how they removed mask mandates when cases were greater than one year earlier. So leftists, in your own words the guy you replaced Trump with is twice the failure. What does that feel like as an "informed" voter?
As of January 20th, 2021, there were 384,359 deaths in the US under Trump. He only had two vaccines for about a month.

As of July 29th, 2021, there are now 578,767 US deaths. That means there have been 194,408 deaths under Biden in six months. Biden Admin has three vaccines.

32,000 deaths per month on average under Trump, with mostly no vaccines
32,000 deaths per month on average under Biden, despite having vaccines.

Wow. It's no wonder CNN stopped their displaying the death count on their home page once Biden was elected.

First Trump says Mexico is going to pay for the wall now in your scenario we have to pay for your wall? How about we just put border patrol guards on the border and we pick you off if you try to come over?

And why are you trying to come in?

And what if I give birth to a conservative? Will you take them or will you treat them like people from South America who come to our border?

Clearly you are a low-IQ individual. I don't know if I can phrase things simply enough for you to understand.

The current wave of infections is largely due to the refusal of you white-right Trumpoid traitors to be vaccinated and wear masks. The sick thing about this is that you're killing your own kids, though I doubt an incel like you has kids...

Quite high actually, w/o formal education thanks. I read you can't rationalize anything useful, so I wouldn't understand.

My IQ doesn't know what "incel" means, what does your IQ think it means?

You're right golly, COVID is Trump's fault, and now that it's not Ciden's fault it's conservatives fault. It's our fault you have a poor disposition too.

Forum List

Back