Boy, I think Biden has really failed us on COVID

Anybody who wants a vaccine can get one. Trump didn't even have a real plan to help states distribute the vaccine.

Now, if you don't get one and end up real sick with permanent health issues or worse. Oh well, you get to own that. Bye.
Biden wants to send our vaccines to India and other shitholes.

Was there ever any doubt that Joe Dufus was not going to fuck up anything he touched?

Only an idiot voted for that piece of shit.
1627583775269.png

That came wholly from the left. They saw it as a perfect way to attack Trump, suggesting that he allowed the virus within our borders. They're too stupid to understand that, with a worldwide pandemic, God himself could've been President and we'd have gotten the virus here...
Thank you Anthony Fauci for your gain of function funding to promote the CCP--not

I am on topic, there where vaccinations under Trump and Biden is causing a covid outbreak by having open borders. Silly
I’ll play… ok so let’s say we close down the border and now it’s locked… does the virus stop spreading or do we need to do more? What would you like to see being done to address it?

Biden wants to send our vaccines to India and other shitholes.
What? You afraid he's going to give yours up?

Of course we should be sending vaccines to other countries otherwise the virus just ends up back on our shores. Where do you think the Delta variant was first identified? Jesus.

I am on topic, there where vaccinations under Trump and Biden is causing a covid outbreak by having open borders. Silly
But that moron Biden only has open borders to the south--Even Trudeau has opened his border (Aug. 8 to vaxxed or tested) but CCP Joe said, nope, Aug. 21 at the earliest. Illegal crossings are encouraged through the southern border, but legal crossings are banned on both the southern and northern borders. Insanity is alive and well in the WH.

I’ll play… ok so let’s say we close down the border and now it’s locked… does the virus stop spreading or do we need to do more? What would you like to see being done to address it?
Like Trump and I said in the very beginning of this thing. We should've quarantined the vulnerable, let the healthy people live their lives as normal. We would be at herd immunity months ago, but no we listened to Fauci. Our worst mistake ever.

Forum List

Back