Boy, I think Biden has really failed us on COVID

Like Trump and I said in the very beginning of this thing. We should've quarantined the vulnerable, let the healthy people live their lives as normal. We would be at herd immunity months ago, but no we listened to Fauci. Our worst mistake ever.
So that the virus can go on and mutate a million times over.

Is the Biden administration still allowing unvaccinated people into our country? He is looking at forcing American citizens to all vaccinate however he refuses to protect Americans from people coming into the US.

It must be exhausting for these people that just spin up lies that they can’t defend on such a regular basis. I think they get an inner satisfaction thinking they are frustrating or demeaning others and that is their justification for doing so.
They must know Trump colluded with Russia. They must know that call to Ukraine was an impeachable offense. They must know global warming is real. They must know the election was not rigged. They must know Trump lied to us in the beginning of covid.

They must. They can't be that stupid.

Doesn't look that way but who knows?
Lol, I have a great life. Stop and do happy hour on my way home. Get home walk the dog, walk my land, or hook the boat up and go fishing in a mile and a half mile private lake. That I have full access to. Life is goooood!

Like Trump and I said in the very beginning of this thing. We should've quarantined the vulnerable, let the healthy people live their lives as normal. We would be at herd immunity months ago, but no we listened to Fauci. Our worst mistake ever.
OK so then if Biden would just test the people at the border that are coming in and quarantine those that are sick and or vulnerable and let the other ones go about their lives then should be good right?

And even if those coming across the border are infected why would that make a difference with your plan? The vulnerable console quarantine and get vaccinated and the others can go about their normal lives. So why are you making a big deal about people coming across the border who are infected?

It sounds to me like you are emoting your immigration frustrations and not honestly reflecting medical concerns.

OK so then if Biden would just test the people at the border that are coming in and quarantine those that are sick and or vulnerable and let the other ones go about their lives then should be good right?

And even if those coming across the border are infected why would that make a difference with your plan? The vulnerable console quarantine and get vaccinated and the others can go about their normal lives. So why are you making a big deal about people coming across the border who are infected?

It sounds to me like you are emoting your immigration frustrations and not honestly reflecting medical concerns.
Because you stupid ass loons are blaming the unvaccinated for the rise in cases. When that's not the truth.

Lol, I have a great life. Stop and do happy hour on my way home. Get home walk the dog, walk my land, or hook the boat up and go fishing in a mile and a half mile private lake. That I have full access to. Life is goooood!
You don't need to convince me. Do you?

Think about what you are saying. It almost sounds like you would love to be a russian who's stuck with Putin. No it doesn't at all, your head is empty for a response so the parrot chirps.

One party system. Say what?

So you really don't want We the People to decide elections. Complex issue considering leftists inject their filth lying politics into everything as they destroy everything. So yes, I'd rather not see the laziest among us vote, because their choices are the direct opposite of educated.
Educated people vote Democratic.

When Barack Obama won his second presidential term eight years ago, the exit polls clearly showed that he benefited from what is called the “new American mainstream”—the growing voter blocs of youth, people of color, and the college-educated. That calculus changed in 2016, when Donald Trump shocked the political world with a “demographic blowback” among, largely, older whites without college degrees that took him to the White House.

What? You afraid he's going to give yours up?

Of course we should be sending vaccines to other countries otherwise the virus just ends up back on our shores. Where do you think the Delta variant was first identified? Jesus.
Why are we sending anything to nations that have been around hundreds of years longer then the US?
They have proved they are uncivilized.

Why are we sending anything to nations that have been around hundreds of years longer then the US?
They have proved they are uncivilized.

Well, India specifically makes things affordable. But who cares, I already answered your question on your very self serving terms.

Reason Trump was replaced (cough!) is because blood on his hands as he failed us COVID. Surely you remember that, we heard all about it everyday, and still do. He really and truly failed us as the parrot tweets, your feelings.

Then Biden comes in after a year of experience, because at least we can say Trump etc. had never experienced this before.

So case counts are what they were one year ago, weird how that works. Odd how they removed mask mandates when cases were greater than one year earlier. So leftists, in your own words the guy you replaced Trump with is twice the failure. What does that feel like as an "informed" voter?
Less Biden more Fauci, CDC and the media

Here's an interesting game to play. Couldn't tell you what percentage, but a lot of those "new cases" are people who have rec'd the vaccine. So WTF, these people run out for tests like others run out for McDonald's? Test me doc, I think I'm sick.

Here's some fun, how many dead test positive who died of say car accidents for example and BLING! COVID CASES :yes_text12: Similar they pin "DIED OF COVID" on elderly with heart/lung disease, people ready to check out mentally and physically, I've seen how that works..............YOU'RE ALL GOING TO DIE............OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Break out the flu shots.

How many new "US cases" include immigrants anyway. if at all? I hear 25% of the kids cross having COVID.

OMG!, it's COVID

Forum List

Back