Bots are driving conversations related to the Russia-Ukraine conflict

Sounds like an extension of Operation Mockingbird to me.
The last thing the CIA & Military Industrial Complex want is for the sheeple to wake up & realize Ukraine is no better than Russia & not our fight.
Can't get approval for the $Billion$ they are grifting unless they give an appearance of public approval

Damn, I read about something similar a few weeks back.

Blah, I gave up on the whole Little Russia vs Great Russia thing a while back. I even put the two "battling bots" that posted here no end on ignore.....Most of the hot Ukrainian women have left so no shits given about what happens there.

At least it looks like the EU is going to suffer for their virtue-signaling.

Sounds like an extension of Operation Mockingbird to me.
The last thing the CIA & Military Industrial Complex want is for the sheeple to wake up & realize Ukraine is no better than Russia & not our fight.
Can't get approval for the $Billion$ they are grifting unless they give an appearance of public approval
^ Massive thread win.

Looks like the pro-Russia commie crowd here is getting desperate.

Good.

And like the vast majority of your posts, you ignore the topic and avoid joining in the conversation to instead pinch off some lame comment intended to try and piss off others for no real reason at all.

Nothing you said had anything to do with the topic, what anyone said, the conversation or anything.

If you bother to read youd see that the topic is about bots used to direct chatter. That's pretty much it.

And like the vast majority of your posts, you ignore the topic and avoid joining in the conversation to instead pinch off some lame comment intended to try and piss off others for no real reason at all.

Nothing you said had anything to do with the topic, what anyone said, the conversation or anything.
Madteeth is really too simple for this chat site . I have no idea whether it is a boy or girl , at school or starting working lfe . But for sure is a torch without a battery .

Very interesting. And who is behind all those Ukraine bots? Since over 90% are pro Ukraunain bots.

I don't know but I do know of people on line studying this phenomena. Shortly after DeSantis announced his run for Presidency there were 100s, probably 1000s of people on Twitter, all newly created accounts and all with pro-DeSantis and/or something akin to 'dump Trump' in their profiles and all having avatars of what I am pretty sure were digitally created human faces. Many had no tweets or two or three tweets all too similar to be pure coincidence.

I am NOT saying the DeSantis campaign did this but somebody did. And we are seeing more and more of it all the time. One friend was bombed with 1000s of new followers overnight, all fake accounts, i.e. bots. Twitter did remove these upon request--honest people don't want a lot of fake accounts in their followers--but the purpose of the 'bot apocalypse' is undetermined.

How many on forums like USMB are not actual people but rather bots programmed to negatively attack threads with short one liners or respond negatively to targeted people's posts? Since most of us are posting under anonymous screen names, who knows? But I would be inclined to think there are some of those here.

But I know for a fact fake accounts/bots are being widely used on social media to specifically spread disinformation or drown out/bury accurate information. I'm not surprised that a lot of those are identified as pro-Ukranian.

I asked TommyT if he was a bot, and he replied “I’m sorry, I can’t tell you that, Dave."

Forum List

Back