Both sides: Please read this

Is this the sort of stuff that has now taken over your imagination?

It sure doesn't happen anywhere else, that's for sure.

They just regurgitate what the leftist media says....which isn't true. Mainstream propaganda has them all screwed inside out, backwards, and 180 degrees off course. They get those walking orders from the mainstream that everyone is accusing them of pedophilia.

WHat a buncha' horseshit.

That wasn't a "finding", that was a worthless judge stating an ignorant opinion...
That was a judge denying attorney/client privelege because it likely involved illegal activities

Republicans and Democrats: America has a criminal justice system, while not perfect, it's worked reasonably well for a long time.

Maybe it's time for Democrats to stop bitching about Donald Trump's legal woes, Republicans to stop bitching about Hunter Bidens legal woes, let the Justice dept. FBI, and prosecutors do their job. Contrary to what many of you think, these folks are pretty good at uncovering every facet of the truth. :bye1:

When they can't find the truth, they are glad to make up a law that doesn't exist to fit the agenda. Just ask former Virginia Governor Bob McDonald whose conviction was unanimously tossed by the Supreme Court.

Republicans and Democrats: America has a criminal justice system, while not perfect, it's worked reasonably well for a long time.

Maybe it's time for Democrats to stop bitching about Donald Trump's legal woes, Republicans to stop bitching about Hunter Bidens legal woes, let the Justice dept. FBI, and prosecutors do their job. Contrary to what many of you think, these folks are pretty good at uncovering every facet of the truth. :bye1:
Unfortunately, many of the investigations are politically motivated witch hunts where on party abuses their power investigating someone on the other side for political advantage.

You are naive if you believe that, and maybe it's time for you to stop bitching about people bitching about things. Sort of one of the pillars of these forums.:hhello:

Our govt is the enemy of the country. They are the tyranny our founders warned about. I want no part of their lawlessness and filth.

Well, the simple answer is to push for Proportional Representation. It's a much better system of electing people, it'd lead to proper choice for the people when they vote. It'd also mean the politicians have to get in touch with the people because political parties can spring up out of nowhere.

The best example I have is two similar parties in the UK and Germany. Both are more populist right than the Tories and CDU/CSU (who are the equivalent of the Republicans).

UKIP was founded in the early 1990s. By 2015 they managed to get 12.6% of the vote. They got on seat with FPTP (what the US has).
The AfD in Germany was founded in 2013. By 2017 they managed to get 12.6% of the vote and they got 90 seats.

You can see the difference. In the UK it took a long time for people to build up their party because people see their choices as limited. In Germany it took 4 years to get that far because people know they can vote whoever and their vote will count no matter what.

Why do you think Merrick Garland has not prosecuted Donald Trump?
donald-trump-0405221.jpg

Time for Merrick Garland to act: Trump can't get a pass on serious crimes over "politics"

"Last week, a federal judge found that Trump more likely than not committed felonies, through his systematic efforts to overturn the 2020 election, including the crimes of obstructing an official proceeding and conspiracy to defraud the United States.

"That finding adds to many developments that point toward the need for Attorney General Merrick Garland to seriously consider whether to prosecute Trump.

"Trump's congressional and political allies have begun to preemptively make the case against the Department of Justice charging him with these and other crimes.

"They argue that any prosecution of Trump will immediately be dismissed by Americans as political and illegitimate, and some have even begun to intimate that such charges will result in turn in congressional investigations and eventually indictments of Democrats when Republicans regain control."

If the Trump and Biden crime families are corrupt, why not prosecute both?
Trump has been investigated, investigated and investigated and so far has not been prosecuted. Perhaps there isn’t enough evidence to go to court.

I doubt if there is more than a handful of elected Congress critters who could withstand investigations like Trump has endured and not face prosecution.

A Special Counsel would have a field day investigating Joe Biden Hunter Biden and the entire Biden family. He would find a treasure trove of things to charge the Biden‘s with. Of course since the Bidens are high ranking Democrats that will never happen. High ranking Democrats are totally above the rule of law.

1660281953864.jpeg

Trump has been investigated, investigated and investigated and so far has not been prosecuted. Perhaps there isn’t enough evidence to go to court.

I doubt if there is more than a handful of elected Congress critters who could withstand investigations like Trump has endured and not face prosecution.

A Special Counsel would have a field day investigating Joe Biden Hunter Biden and the entire Biden family. He would find a treasure trove of things to charge the Biden‘s with. Of course since the Bidens are high ranking Democrats that will never happen. High ranking Democrats are totally above the rule of law.

View attachment 681028
Trump has been a grifter and con man all his life which probably explains how he got the nickname "Don the Con."

Recommended reading

"The Washington Post, A chronicle of Trump’s misdeeds and cronies, before the picture got darker – 'This foundational lie . . . of a mass upwelling of popular support,” Johnston writes, “was the corrupt seed that grew into mighty crowds at rallies.'

"The Guardian, The Making of Donald Trump -'I spent a couple of bucks on legal fees and they spent a whole lot more. I did it to make his life miserable, which I’m happy about.'"

David Cay Johnston on 'The Big Cheat: How Donald Trump Fleeced America'

Trump has been a grifter and con man all his life which probably explains how he got the nickname "Don the Con."

Recommended reading

"The Washington Post, A chronicle of Trump’s misdeeds and cronies, before the picture got darker – 'This foundational lie . . . of a mass upwelling of popular support,” Johnston writes, “was the corrupt seed that grew into mighty crowds at rallies.'

"The Guardian, The Making of Donald Trump -'I spent a couple of bucks on legal fees and they spent a whole lot more. I did it to make his life miserable, which I’m happy about.'"

David Cay Johnston on 'The Big Cheat: How Donald Trump Fleeced America'
So if he was a bad as you say why hasn’t he been prosecuted for his misdeeds? How many millions of dollars have been wasted investigating Trump?

Anybody with a brain would realize that if there was enough evidence to charge Trump of ANYTHING, he would have been indicted and prosecuted by now.

So if he was a bad as you say why hasn’t he been prosecuted for his misdeeds? How many millions of dollars have been wasted investigating Trump?

Anybody with a brain would realize that if there was enough evidence to charge Trump of ANYTHING, he would have been indicted and prosecuted by now.
Anyone who's paying attention know rich people are above the law.

Trump has hidden his financial documents in ways Al Capone would have appreciated, and he has been convicted of civil tax charges

"Ultimately, the various prosecutors investigating the former president have done nothing to demotivate Trump and his supporters from continuing their assault on democracy.

"Those investigators, in various ways and to various degrees, seem to be dithering in deciding whether or not to prosecute Trump and his top allies.

"Those investigations include the Department of Justice team looking into Jan. 6, 2021; New York Attorney General Tish James’ civil probe of Trump’s business; Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s criminal investigation of Trump’s business; Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis’ criminal investigation of Trump’s efforts to subvert the election in Georgia; and Westchester District Attorney Mimi Rocah’s criminal investigation of the Trump Organization’s Westchester golf course."

Why Hasn’t Trump Been Indicted Yet? We Have Five Theories.

The Manhattan DA ignored Trump's use of two sets of books possibly because of all the money Trump's donated to New York Democrats over the decades or perhaps Trump knows too much about New York corruption to prosecute him .

They are thoroughly corrupt, you fucking dumbass.

The legal system in this country is a joke. I had that confirmed for me back in 2004, when I ended up sitting on a jury. Whatever respect I had for the system died in those two days of court proceedings.

Garland's reputation is that of being extremely methodical and careful. He knows how sensitive both issues are, and how completely emotional, irrational and divided the country has become.

So yeah, it's best to be content with the process and watch the circus, which ain't going away.
It sounds like he has that reputation only with progs, because from what I see is wreckless.

First prize award for biggest troll thread of the year. :auiqs.jpg: Not surprising that only USMBs major biggest paid shills put a thumbs up to this thread.:auiqs.jpg:

The difference being that none of the investigations of Hunter Biden have indicated any wrong doing on the part of Biden, and a whole lot of photoshopped pictures, and fake emails mixed among the genuine documents captured in the Burisma hack in late 2019 - right before Trump's first impeachment trial.

Forum List

Back