Happy Easter Omar style

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., expressed outrage over a video of Christians singing on a plane.

Omar shared a video Saturday evening in which a worship leader with a guitar sings Christian worship music on an airplane.

"I think my family and I should have a prayer session next time I am on a plane," Omar, who is Muslim, wrote with the video. "How do you think it will end?"

Wait, wut?

Christians singing on a plane? What an outrage!

Poor thing, how did she restrain herself from not igniting her bomb vest and blowing them all out of the sky?

Any ideas?

I don't know, I'd have to be in the situation to judge it. Is pulling out a guitar and singing even allowed on a plane?

The religious aspect aside, the issue of someone playing Guitar Hero on a plane is peculiar. Maybe someone was trolling her, suspecting that this might be her response.

As a democrat, are you annoyed at the outrageous inflation?

Nope

Are you annoyed at the inner city gun violence in democrat run cities?

Nope.

Are you annoyed at our ever increasingly secular schools that routinely get shot up by kids?

Nope.

Are you annoyed at poll numbers indicating that, sure, you can rig another elections, but just know your approval rating is lower than the approval rating for lucifer's anal canal?

Nope.

Just keep on keep'in on Omar.

Democrats make me more confused than a lawyer writing up a pre-nup for Omar and her many brothers.

I don't know, I'd have to be in the situation to judge it. Is pulling out a guitar and singing even allowed on a plane?

The religious aspect aside, the issue of someone playing Guitar Hero on a plane is peculiar. Maybe someone was trolling her, suspecting that this might be her response.
It is shocking that democrats would allow anything Christian anywhere at this point.

I'm sure it will soon be replaced by an instructional video for kids on how to start taking hormone therapy so they can lop off their wing wang before entering middle school.

Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., expressed outrage over a video of Christians singing on a plane.

Omar shared a video Saturday evening in which a worship leader with a guitar sings Christian worship music on an airplane.

"I think my family and I should have a prayer session next time I am on a plane," Omar, who is Muslim, wrote with the video. "How do you think it will end?"

Wait, wut?

Christians singing on a plane? What an outrage!

Poor thing, how did she restrain herself from not igniting her bomb vest and blowing them all out of the sky?

Any ideas?
Who gives a rat's a$$ what that Muzzie skank thinks?

Lets see, What is more annoying on a plane?

A baby crying the whole flight
A kid kicking your seat
The guy next to you not shutting up
A bunch of Christians singing

according to Omar...

"A bunch of Christians singing"

Thread is about Omar.

If you want to discuss Trumps Easter Message, start your own thread.

Lets see, What is more annoying on a plane?

A baby crying the whole flight
A kid kicking your seat
The guy next to you not shutting up
A bunch of Christians singing
depends on the songs----I would be irritable
with JINGLE BELLS -----but O' Holy Night is
a delight. An anecdote >>> I was on a short
domestic flight LONG ago---and the jerk next
to me kept TALKING to me-----I stuck my head
in a magazine but he kept jabbering----then I
noticed that he was grasping the armrests SO
TIGHTLY that his knuckles were white---the poor
guy was trying to HOLD THE PLANE UP-----
everyone COPES as well as he can. An islamic
group ass in the air session? <<< does not
seem feasible----but if they must do it over
incessant "100 bottles of beer on the Wall..."
fine with me

Why would muslims singing worship songs be accused of terrorism, unless the chorus was "death to America"?
She said "A PRAYER SESSION" ---not just
a song. In order to understand--it is important
to know a bit about the filth of shariah law.
In shariah law the only religion allowed to be
OPENLY EXPRESSED is islam. That ilhan thing
comes from a shariah $%#^hole

If she had only posted this instead she would have been a hero of the Christian right

1650287389797.png

Forum List

Back