'Botched': Arizona GOP's ballot count ends, troubles persist

Maybe he wasn't "loyal" to Trump. Nor should any Attorney General or in his case, acting Attorney General, be "loyal" to a president. They should be loyal to the United States. But even if he wasn't loyal, he was still a Republican, not a Democrat. So stop blaming Democrats. He still appointed a Republican, not a Democrat. So stop blaming Democrats. And even though Mueller hired a lot of Democrats to investigate, they still found Trump did not collude with Russia. So stop blaming Democrats.

Good for you. I agree with you, Biden sucks as president. What you need to suck up is Democrats going after Republicans as Republicans go after Democrats. You don't like it? Tough shit. That's how it is. Suck it up.
1. Stop pointing to only one dirty trick, when I listed about 20. You and I both know that there are many Never-Trumpers around, so they hate Trump even though they are "Republicans".

2. Exactly. We'll see who has the thickest skin and the best character. I'm not against fair criticism, but am against setups (Flynn) and fake criticism (Russia Collusion).

And right on cue, the rubes are as fired up and engaged as ever. You have to admit, it's a pretty smart plan. If you're not worried about that whole "American democracy as a beacon for the free world" thing.

Heaven forbid that be a reason for an audit to begin with.

I mean, after all, what's the point in helping half the country to feel better about our elections.

1. True, the LAW didn't nail Hillary, but it should have. Specifically 18 U.S. Code § 1924, regarding the unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents. Also, it was NOT Comey's call to say she lacked "criminal intent". That should have been investigated by the DOJ.

Some people are apparently more equal than others. If you step into the political ring, you better have really good lawyers. Trump does.
Spot the disconnect...

The LAW nailed Hillary...
True, the LAW didn't nail Hillary...

Who cares you think she should have been indicted? I think Trump should be indicted, do you think anyone cares?

2. I have no problem truly hunting crimes, my problem is with the double standard. Like Hunter's laptop, his "paintings", his no show Burisma job, his $1.5b from China to "invest", etc.

That's not a double standard. Hunter Biden is not a political figure. Republicans never went after Clinton's kid like that. Democrats never went after Bush's kids like that. Republicans never went after Obama's kids like that. TRUMP went rogue and went after Biden's kid like that. Why? Because he had nothing with which to attack Joe Biden, despite soliciting a foreign leader to find some dirt on him; so he went after his kid because his kid left a trail of shit a mile wide. That's not a double standard because you don't have either party pulling a stunt like that. Anyone else who even tries gets bitchslapped for going after a politician's kids.

If you step into the political ring, you better have really good lawyers. Trump does.
LOLOLOL

You really wanna go there??

• Michael Cohen -- Indicted, convicted, imprisoned for lying for Trump
  • Rudy Giuliani -- Law license suspended, raided, facing potential indictments for lying for Trump
  • Sydney Powell -- Facing $1.3 billion defamation suit, admitted she wasn't truthful for lying for Trump

Trump doesn't have good lawyers -- he has stupid lawyers willing to take the hit for him.

I would refer you to the points raised in the OP.
Overall the lack of credibility undermines everything that they do.
If they actually find anything they would need to send in a competent team to examine it.

Above all auditors are supposed to be fair and open minded. These people are the opposite of that.

There are no points raised in the OP.

Except these:

1. The article is from the Guardian which automatically makes it suspicious.
2. The fact that they call it a "sham" tells you what the article will be about.

Next, the article is hardly about Arizona....it is more about what is happening in other states as people become emboldened to actually question their results (how dare they ?).

It does point to one really stupid move on the part of the auditors. Which is well documented and can't be disputed.

I am not on board with the way this is being done, but I would like a good bipartisan review so people can feel better (and some never will....so be it).

However, the Guardian is hardly better than used toilet paper and if you want a credible article you need to look for something that is, at least, from Charmin.

I mean, after all, what's the point in helping half the country to feel better about our elections.
So when one side of the spectrum doesn't "feel better" about an election, we're supposed to run recount after recount, and if that doesn't work out for them, it's okay for the aggrieved party to unilaterally hire a partisan audit company which hasn't done this kind of audit before, runs it against the rules of election audits, and is run by a CEO who has pushed election fraud conspiracy theories about that very election for our party?

Really?

Wow, that's....

"Absurd" isn't quite strong enough of an adjective. "Comical", "farcical" and "embarrassing" are close.

Good thing this is almost over.

Last edited:
1. True, the LAW didn't nail Hillary, but it should have. Specifically 18 U.S. Code § 1924, regarding the unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents. Also, it was NOT Comey's call to say she lacked "criminal intent". That should have been investigated by the DOJ.

2. I have no problem truly hunting crimes, my problem is with the double standard. Like Hunter's laptop, his "paintings", his no show Burisma job, his $1.5b from China to "invest", etc.
Some people are apparently more equal than others. If you step into the political ring, you better have really good lawyers. Trump does.

1. She was qualified to have access to the information. There was no attempt to steal the information. It was Comey's call in this particular case. The IG also missed this point. The then AG Loretta Lynch had a chance meeting with Clinton when they were in the same city. As a result, she agreed to abide by the FBI Director's decision on whether to prosecute or not.

2. There is no double standard. What you want is to politicize law enforcement. The Hunter Biden laptop story is as phony as a $3 bill.
There is no evidence of any crimes in the painting story. He attended board meetings so he was not a no-show. He only resigned from the board last year which was 4 years after his father left office. What is criminal about seeking $1.5 trillion from China to invest?

There is no evidence anyone is unequal.

Last edited:
So when one side of the spectrum doesn't "feel better" about an election, we're supposed to run recount after recount, and if that doesn't work out for them, it's okay for the aggrieved party to unilaterally hire a partisan audit company which hasn't done this kind of audit before and runs it against the rules of election audits, and is run by a CEO who has pushed election fraud conspiracy theories about that very election for our party?

Wow, that's....

"Absurd" isn't quite strong enough of an adjective. "Comical", "farcical" and "embarrassing" are close.

Good thing this is almost over.

Didn't say it was.

I explained to someone else how I felt about the audit.

You are hardly worth the effort.

Except these:

2. The fact that they call it a "sham" tells you what the article will be about.

Next, the article is hardly about Arizona....it is more about what is happening in other states as people become emboldened to actually question their results (how dare they ?).

It does point to one really stupid move on the part of the auditors. Which is well documented and can't be disputed.

I am not on board with the way this is being done, but I would like a good bipartisan review so people can feel better (and some never will....so be it).

However, the Guardian is hardly better than used toilet paper and if you want a credible article you need to look for something that is, at least, from Charmin.
It shows that they do not know what they are doing. = sham

It shows that they do not know what they are doing. = sham

Sorry, there is just one incident.

Means nothing except to confirmational bias seeking little brain.

As I said, I don't like the way it is happening.

The article does not present a case for it's highly partisan adjective.

As we say to voter fraud cheaters, "go fuck yourself", we're auditing the votes.
We'll see what the audit finds, if nothing, fine.

You are not auditing anything. That clown show is not a audit. The audit was conducted by Maricopa County and they found nothing.

1. A special counsel either indicts or he does not indict. Mueller did NOT indict = innocent, period.
2. Everything is political.
3. Elections have consequences.

The DOJ does not allow for a sitting president to be indicted. Mueller was unable to indict.

Not talking out of both sides of my mouth, there never should have been a Mueller Investigation in the first place, there was zero evidence of collusion, even AFTER the FBI illegally spied on Trump.
1. I listed all of the dirty scummy tricks the democrats and deep state used to hurt Trump, from operations crossfire-hurricane, and razor, to the FBI falsifying FISA evidence to illegally spy on Trump, to democrats colluding with Russia for the Steele Dossier, to the faux Muller Investigation, to leakers and whistleblowers, to two bullshit impeachments, to a 95% negative press and their fake news. That democrats hated Trump and always tried to hurt him is a fact.

2. We were discussing Mueller, and you put up a quote about Rosenstein, WTF?

The FBI did not illegally spy on Trump. The investigation was justified.

1. All of the investigations were justified. The IG confirmed that. The Russians wanted Trump to win. The Steele dossier correctly exposed Russia's attempt to interfere in our elections. A fact that was unknown to Steele at the time. Also it outed a Russian spy working as a diplomat and Russia was eventually forced to recall him. The Mueller investigation was justified. The whistleblowers exposed Trump's corruption. The impeachments were clearly justified. Trump hurt himself and no one else can be blamed.

We had no audits in 2016. These are occurring because you cannot accept reality.

Except these:

1. There is nothing wrong with the Guardian.
2. Even Republican Secretary of States have said this is a sham.

The FBI did not illegally spy on Trump. The investigation was justified.

1. All of the investigations were justified. The IG confirmed that. The Russians wanted Trump to win. The Steele dossier correctly exposed Russia's attempt to interfere in our elections. A fact that was unknown to Steele at the time. Also it outed a Russian spy working as a diplomat and Russia was eventually forced to recall him. The Mueller investigation was justified. The whistleblowers exposed Trump's corruption. The impeachments were clearly justified. Trump hurt himself and no one else can be blamed.

Steele dossier was fabricated. Again, you lie and regurgitate left wing propaganda. Thats why you have no credibility, partisan hack.

From the democrat playbook, make the opposition look totally UNACCEPTABLE.
Trump did not collude with Russia, just ask the Mueller Commission.
The voter fraud audits are still in-progress.

We can make democrats look worse than the MSM can make Republicans look, so we win more voters, you'll see in 2022 and 2024. This is not even looking at "Heels up" Kamala, who will be their nominee in 2024.

Call Xiden Putin's Whore (for giving him a cash cow in Nord Stream 2)
Call democrats lawless criminals (who want to defund the police)
Call Xiden a criminal for his open borders policies, (he needs to be impeached)
Call Xiden for his violation of the emoluments clause (for Hunter's "art" sales)
Call Xiden ineffective for his mismanagement of covid and the delta variant
Call Xiden a senile POS for his frequent gaffes
Call Xiden failing, for his falling up the stairs (remember when the MSM made fun of Trump for walking down a slippery ramp too slowly?)

Yup, Trump did not collude and the democrats did not 'steal' the election.

Yet you push one of those but expect a higher standard of evidence for the other. That was the point.

Forum List

Back