'Botched': Arizona GOP's ballot count ends, troubles persist

Spot the disconnect...

Who cares you think she should have been indicted? I think Trump should be indicted, do you think anyone cares?

That's not a double standard. Hunter Biden is not a political figure. Republicans never went after Clinton's kid like that. Democrats never went after Bush's kids like that. Republicans never went after Obama's kids like that. TRUMP went rogue and went after Biden's kid like that. Why? Because he had nothing with which to attack Joe Biden, despite soliciting a foreign leader to find some dirt on him; so he went after his kid because his kid left a trail of shit a mile wide. That's not a double standard because you don't have either party pulling a stunt like that. Anyone else who even tries gets bitchslapped for going after a politician's kids.

LOLOLOL

You really wanna go there??

• Michael Cohen -- Indicted, convicted, imprisoned for lying for Trump
  • Rudy Giuliani -- Law license suspended, raided, facing potential indictments for lying for Trump
  • Sydney Powell -- Facing $1.3 billion defamation suit, admitted she wasn't truthful for lying for Trump

Trump doesn't have good lawyers -- he has stupid lawyers willing to take the hit for him.
1. Spot the disconnect? Copy the full fucking sentence: ...but should have.
2. Its not what I think. You just won't admit that the law, is applied unfairly. Flynn was setup, and Hillary had an illegal bathroom server. We can agree to disagree.
3. Republican kids aren't criminals and druggies like the democrat kids are, and they don't lose laptops with evidence on it. Simple answer, duh.
4. I meant the lawyers that defended his two impeachments and taxes, not the stupid ones.

1. She was qualified to have access to the information. There was no attempt to steal the information. It was Comey's call in this particular case. The IG also missed this point. The then AG Loretta Lynch had a chance meeting with Clinton when they were in the same city. As a result, she agreed to abide by the FBI Director's decision on whether to prosecute or not.

2. There is no double standard. What you want is to politicize law enforcement. The Hunter Biden laptop story is as phony as a $3 bill.
There is no evidence of any crimes in the painting story. He attended board meetings so he was not a no-show. He only resigned from the board last year which was 4 years after his father left office. What is criminal about seeking $1.5 trillion from China to invest?

There is no evidence anyone is unequal.
1. She had her secret server to defeat FOIA requests and to promote her "foundation". She had no excuse for NOT using the State servers, except for illegal purposes. No excuse, none. No criminal "intent" is total bullshit.
2. What about the real whistleblower/witness Bobulinsky? What about the emoluments clause? He had zero experience in the oil business, so how is he worth $86,000 a month? Maybe since "the big guy" could stop investigations by withholding needed aid? Riding AF-2 to China and walking out with $1.5b is at least unethical if not illegal.

The DOJ does not allow for a sitting president to be indicted. Mueller was unable to indict.
True, but he could have presented evidence of a crime so that the president could then be impeached.
There was no evidence of a crime, period.
How can you have "obstruction" without and underlying crime? You can't, there is nothing to conceal.

The FBI did not illegally spy on Trump. The investigation was justified.

1. All of the investigations were justified. The IG confirmed that. The Russians wanted Trump to win. The Steele dossier correctly exposed Russia's attempt to interfere in our elections. A fact that was unknown to Steele at the time. Also it outed a Russian spy working as a diplomat and Russia was eventually forced to recall him. The Mueller investigation was justified. The whistleblowers exposed Trump's corruption. The impeachments were clearly justified. Trump hurt himself and no one else can be blamed.
1. They were not all "justified", they were only "justified" by falsifying evidence.
"Yet it also paints a bleak picture of the Bureau’s vaunted vetting process for warrant applications under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA), documenting a host of material omissions or misrepresentations in the government’s case for wiretapping erstwhile Trump campaign advisor Carter Page, whose privacy was invaded for nearly a year on disturbingly thin grounds. Though it does not describe an investigation motivated by political bias, it is a textbook account of confirmation bias that should raise disturbing questions about the adequacy of the FISA process—and not just in this investigation."

2. How do you know who the Russians wanted to win? The Steele Dossier was written by Russians to hurt Trump and paid for by the Hillary campaign and the DNC.

3. The rest of your post is partisan bullshit. There was no Trump corruption, if there was he's out of office, so indict him.
I can put up all the stuff the Xiden crime family did.

Yup, Trump did not collude and the democrats did not 'steal' the election.

Yet you push one of those but expect a higher standard of evidence for the other. That was the point.
The Mueller Investigation investigated the Trump allegations for 2-years, but the democrats whine like stuck pigs if the GOP wants a few audits. That's the point.

The Mueller Investigation investigated the Trump allegations for 2-years, but the democrats whine like stuck pigs if the GOP wants a few audits. That's the point.
Let them whine, you can get audits wherever you can convince states to do so.

That, however, does not cover for YOUR backing the election fraud narrative as there is absolutely nothing to base that on. Trying to distract from that stance with democrats being hypocritical is just silly. I certainly cannot justify my own hypocritical stances by pointing to someone else that is hypocritical.

1. They were not all "justified", they were only "justified" by falsifying evidence.
"Yet it also paints a bleak picture of the Bureau’s vaunted vetting process for warrant applications under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA), documenting a host of material omissions or misrepresentations in the government’s case for wiretapping erstwhile Trump campaign advisor Carter Page, whose privacy was invaded for nearly a year on disturbingly thin grounds. Though it does not describe an investigation motivated by political bias, it is a textbook account of confirmation bias that should raise disturbing questions about the adequacy of the FISA process—and not just in this investigation."

2. How do you know who the Russians wanted to win? The Steele Dossier was written by Russians to hurt Trump and paid for by the Hillary campaign and the DNC.

3. The rest of your post is partisan bullshit. There was no Trump corruption, if there was he's out of office, so indict him.
I can put up all the stuff the Xiden crime family did.
This is to soft - the FBI did not simply omit things. That makes it sound like an accident or just a matter of process. They outright lied. That there is no real push back on one of the most powerful state actors in the country throwing out civil rights with outright lies will never cease to amaze me. People should be in prison for that shit.

Let them whine, you can get audits wherever you can convince states to do so.

That, however, does not cover for YOUR backing the election fraud narrative as there is absolutely nothing to base that on. Trying to distract from that stance with democrats being hypocritical is just silly. I certainly cannot justify my own hypocritical stances by pointing to someone else that is hypocritical.
Democrats always cheat on elections, that's common knowledge.
Their justification now is that there wasn't "widespread" voter fraud. (not defining widespread)

This is to soft - the FBI did not simply omit things. That makes it sound like an accident or just a matter of process. They outright lied. That there is no real push back on one of the most powerful state actors in the country throwing out civil rights with outright lies will never cease to amaze me. People should be in prison for that shit.
Exactly. Then when you see the texts from Strzok, Page, McCabe and the others at the top of the FBI, and we saw they deliberately entrapped General Flynn, we know that the "deep state" is an active player in national politics. Add in the hi-tech oligarchs and their ability to control and censor information, along with the MSM and we see how the country is a mess.

1. Spot the disconnect? Copy the full fucking sentence: ...but should have.
2. Its not what I think. You just won't admit that the law, is applied unfairly. Flynn was setup, and Hillary had an illegal bathroom server. We can agree to disagree.
3. Republican kids aren't criminals and druggies like the democrat kids are, and they don't lose laptops with evidence on it. Simple answer, duh.
4. I meant the lawyers that defended his two impeachments and taxes, not the stupid ones.
1. First you said the law nailed Hillary, then you said it didn't. That's disconnected. That you think she should have been has no bearing on your initial claim that the law nailed Hillary.

2. Agree.

3. Name the crimes Democrats' kids committed and the drugs they take...

4. His lawyers had little to do with his impeachment acquittals. That was due to Republicans in the Senate who wouldn't vote to convict had he shot someone on 5th Avenue in cold-blood murder.

Their justification now is that there wasn't "widespread" voter fraud. (not defining widespread)
'Its common knowledge' is false. It is not common knowledge, it is not even evidenced.

Widespread means, to me, in large enough numbers to have at least a slight chance of effecting outcomes OR it is institutional fraud (aka not one person caught doing something untoward but a party or agency with control). I give no fucks how the democrats define it.

Here's a substantial database of election fraud ... feel free to use it to prove Democrats cheat more than Republicans....

Apparently you still believe 600F burning jet fuel produced 2200F molten steel pouring out of the south tower. Hence, you either have an IQ under 5 or

You are a Zionist 911 traitor....
Uhhhhhhh.... yeah.... sure.... step away from the bong, son.... :auiqs.jpg:

'Its common knowledge' is false. It is not common knowledge, it is not even evidenced.

Widespread means, to me, in large enough numbers to have at least a slight chance of effecting outcomes OR it is institutional fraud (aka not one person caught doing something untoward but a party or agency with control). I give no fucks how the democrats define it.
1. Its common knowledge, you know it and I know it, don't make me post them all, there's also Broward County in FL, and just about every large city run by democrats.

2. Trump lost by 43,000 votes in AZ and WI. If AZ finds fraud that's huge.

Here's a substantial database of election fraud ... feel free to use it to prove Democrats cheat more than Republicans....

Thanks for that, I have to go pick a kid up, so I'll reply later, good discussion.

Forum List

Back