'Botched': Arizona GOP's ballot count ends, troubles persist

Republicans against the cyber ninjas = Zionist 911 traitors

Republicans for traitor Joe = Zionist 911 traitors

Republicans involved with the steal =Zionist 911 traitors

Any questions....
duuuude.jpg

Nothing "significant" was confirmed, just the same old conspiracy theories. No massive fraud found. If there were, they'd sing it from the rooftops.
Instead, they're figuring out how to wipe the egg off their face now that they've been outed as wasting everyone's time and money.
Who knows, maybe they'll be able to spin the narrative to affect the 2022 election (which is the real goal of this fraudit).
But don't bet the farm on it. :)
If there is no fraud found can’t we just lie to ourselves and demand there was like the leftists did with Russian Collusion and both impeachment hearings? Throw in Kavanaugh just for giggles.

1. Its common knowledge, you know it and I know it, don't make me post them all, there's also Broward County in FL, and just about every large city run by democrats.

2. Trump lost by 43,000 votes in AZ and WI. If AZ finds fraud that's huge.

"In today’s release Rep. Ryan and others rehash, with the same lack of evidence and the same absence of supporting documentation, repeatedly debunked conspiracy theories regarding the November 3 election. State and federal judges have sifted through hundreds of pages of unsubstantiated and false allegations and found no evidence of fraud or illegal voting.

"Now, the legislators have given us another perfect example of the dangers of uninformed, lay analysis combined with a basic lack of election administration knowledge.

"For instance, it is quite common to have significant "undervotes" for down-ballot races in a presidential election, particularly when there isn't a U.S. Senate race on the ballot. In 2000, Sen. Santorum received 200,000 more votes than President Bush, but the US Senate race still had more than 100,000 fewer votes than the presidential race.

"We are unclear as to what data the legislators used for this most recent “analysis.” But the only way to determine the number of voters who voted in November from the SURE system is through the vote histories. At this time, there are still a few counties that have not completed uploading their vote histories to the SURE system. These counties, which include Philadelphia, Allegheny, Butler and Cambria, would account for a significant number of voters. The numbers certified by the counties, not the uploading of voter histories into the SURE system, determines the ultimate certification of an election by the secretary.

"This obvious misinformation put forth by Rep. Ryan and others is the hallmark of so many of the claims made about this year’s presidential election. When exposed to even the simplest examination, courts at every level have found these and similar conspiratorial claims to be wholly without basis.

"To put it simply, this so-called analysis was based on incomplete data."

If there is no fraud found can’t we just lie to ourselves and demand there was like the leftists did with Russian Collusion and both impeachment hearings? Throw in Kavanaugh just for giggles.
So you don't expect much if anything and don't care

1. Its common knowledge, you know it and I know it, don't make me post them all, there's also Broward County in FL, and just about every large city run by democrats.

2. Trump lost by 43,000 votes in AZ and WI. If AZ finds fraud that's huge.
No its not common knowledge and your links do not even establish that there is any cheating here either. The first one is a claim made by interested parties and shows that the claim is simply not true. It was based off incomplete data. It is really easy to show 'cheating' when you base your information off of data that is incomplete, particularly when the claim is based on mismatched numbers when it is known exactly why the numbers do not match.

Your third like also contradicts your narrative:
"These are the kind of numbers that send Republicans into paroxysms of voter-fraud angst, but such results may not be so startling after all.

"We have always had these dense urban corridors that are extremely Democratic," said Jonathan Rodden, a political science professor at Stanford University. "It's kind of an urban fact, and you are looking at the extreme end of it in Philadelphia."

Again, cherry picking specific regions and holding the totals up as 'cheating' is disingenuous at best. The election rule changes are another story altogether.

This has been the case with every single claim I have seen of widespread cheating, they ALL rely on information that is incomplete and ignorance of the system itself. So, no, I do not 'know' that the left cheats regularly. The only thing I do know is that cheating will be found in minute numbers and it is on both sides of the isle. There is no indication that such small scale instances have changed any outcomes whatsoever.

"In today’s release Rep. Ryan and others rehash, with the same lack of evidence and the same absence of supporting documentation, repeatedly debunked conspiracy theories regarding the November 3 election. State and federal judges have sifted through hundreds of pages of unsubstantiated and false allegations and found no evidence of fraud or illegal voting.

"Now, the legislators have given us another perfect example of the dangers of uninformed, lay analysis combined with a basic lack of election administration knowledge.

"For instance, it is quite common to have significant "undervotes" for down-ballot races in a presidential election, particularly when there isn't a U.S. Senate race on the ballot. In 2000, Sen. Santorum received 200,000 more votes than President Bush, but the US Senate race still had more than 100,000 fewer votes than the presidential race.

"We are unclear as to what data the legislators used for this most recent “analysis.” But the only way to determine the number of voters who voted in November from the SURE system is through the vote histories. At this time, there are still a few counties that have not completed uploading their vote histories to the SURE system. These counties, which include Philadelphia, Allegheny, Butler and Cambria, would account for a significant number of voters. The numbers certified by the counties, not the uploading of voter histories into the SURE system, determines the ultimate certification of an election by the secretary.

"This obvious misinformation put forth by Rep. Ryan and others is the hallmark of so many of the claims made about this year’s presidential election. When exposed to even the simplest examination, courts at every level have found these and similar conspiratorial claims to be wholly without basis.

"To put it simply, this so-called analysis was based on incomplete data."
The big cities still have not uploaded their ballots into the SURE system, so until they get uploaded and audited, there are no audit results to say are "conspiracy theories".
Fact is that the PA supreme court unconstitutionally extended the voting deadline. There are still more than a few voter fraud issues to work thru.

No its not common knowledge and your links do not even establish that there is any cheating here either. The first one is a claim made by interested parties and shows that the claim is simply not true. It was based off incomplete data. It is really easy to show 'cheating' when you base your information off of data that is incomplete, particularly when the claim is based on mismatched numbers when it is known exactly why the numbers do not match.

Your third like also contradicts your narrative:
"These are the kind of numbers that send Republicans into paroxysms of voter-fraud angst, but such results may not be so startling after all.

"We have always had these dense urban corridors that are extremely Democratic," said Jonathan Rodden, a political science professor at Stanford University. "It's kind of an urban fact, and you are looking at the extreme end of it in Philadelphia."

Again, cherry picking specific regions and holding the totals up as 'cheating' is disingenuous at best. The election rule changes are another story altogether.

This has been the case with every single claim I have seen of widespread cheating, they ALL rely on information that is incomplete and ignorance of the system itself. So, no, I do not 'know' that the left cheats regularly. The only thing I do know is that cheating will be found in minute numbers and it is on both sides of the isle. There is no indication that such small scale instances have changed any outcomes whatsoever.
How about we wait for the completed audit results before you start making excuses??

You keep acting like there was no fraud. We have known since Nov. 3rd there was massive fraud. AZ exposed many illegally counted ballots. That is a fact you cannot change.
You knew there was election fraud on Nov. 3rd before all the ballots were counted?

Your Ouija board is defective.

The big cities still have not uploaded their ballots into the SURE system, so until they get uploaded and audited, there are no audit results to say are "conspiracy theories".
Fact is that the PA supreme court unconstitutionally extended the voting deadline. There are still more than a few voter fraud issues to work thru.
Facts are not excuses.

I have waited, patiently I might add. When there is nothing whatsoever after 9 months your concerns are going to get dismissed.

The audit has proven only one thing: that the Republican party has been taken over by crackpots.

We need some solid, intelligent Republican candidates. Unfortunately, the GOP has allowed itself to become a laughingstock.

The Democrat Cult is like the OJ jury, no amount of evidence can convince them
Ah, the OJ trial. Great analogy. Just like with Trump, the brain-dead right believes in fantasies. In that case, the fantasy the jury made the wrong call. They didn't. They were instructed to acquit if they had any reasonable doubt. And Fuhrman gave them all the reasonable doubt they needed when, as a lead investigator on the case, opted to plead the 5th Amendment rather than answer the question -- did you plant the glove you claim to have found on OJ's property.

Game over.

The Dem kool-aid they've been drinking has rotted their brains, just like the pot they smoke.
LOLOL

Trumptoids calling anyone else, Kool-Aid drinkers is fucking hysterical. Tell me again how Trump won the election... tell me again how the election was stolen... tell me again how everyone and their grandmother was in on the steal...

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

The Dem kool-aid they've been drinking has rotted their brains, just like the pot they smoke.

Are you still a believer in what Lindell says or has he embarrassed you so much that you shat out the kool-aid by now?

Forum List

Back