Boston Marathon Bombing

Blame guns.
Blame Bush.
Find another bunch of white people to blame since the last one failed.

I blame the criminals involved.

I hope the FBI and local police work fast and deliberately to find them.

I pray for the victims.

I would guess that's how most people feel no matter their political leanings.

I'm in tears for my country,
these people, and the world.
If we gain a greater sense of humanity from this tragedy,
I hope we hold on to it longer, and not let our anger
divide us more in factions like after 9/11 or Newtown.

If you see people acting or speaking out in anger,
saying twisted things to try to make sense of this outrage,
PLEASE let's have higher compassion and embrace each other,
and understand each other's grief despite our worst flaws
that come out in the open at times like these.
We need to grow stronger and draw closer together,
not driven apart, if we are going to defeat these tactics
and not let them destroy our country and humanity.

Please take care everyone.
Please try to be kinder and gentler if someone is ranting or venting
in ways that may not be appropriate due to the shock.
Thank you and my prayers go out to everyone affected and watching this.

Several have been found and exploded two are too big to explode and are being dismantled.

It looks like the bombs were supposed to be synchronized and it didn't work. Only two went off. Looks more like middle eastern terrorists. They normally screw it up.

Unconfirmed just reported bomb went off at the JFK library.

There was no bomb at the JFK library it was a Mechanical fire not related to the horrible event that happened at the Boston Marathon

Several have been found and exploded two are too big to explode and are being dismantled.

It looks like the bombs were supposed to be synchronized and it didn't work. Only two went off. Looks more like middle eastern terrorists. They normally screw it up.

Middle Eastern terrorist usually use someone. ;)
Sounds more like the type who placed a back bomb here on MLK day.

It looks like the cops are blowing up everything that people left behind in the panic.

I just got this from the BBC. It appears this bomber was a busy little bee. And the injured have lost limbs. Oh my.

2127:

NBC reports police have found "multiple explosive devices" in Boston, citing officials.
2126:

Mr Bastajian adds: "We started grabbing tourniquets and started tying legs. A lot of people amputated... At least 25-30 people have at least one leg missing, or an ankle missing, or two legs missing.''

_67023997_017749499-1.jpg

And they are starting to close down subway lines. Aye carumba, what a nightmare!

BBC News - LIVE: Boston Marathon explosions

"MBTA spokesman Joe Pesaturo said subway service has been suspended on the Green Line between Kenmore and the Park Street stations. Runners were being told to move on to the Boston Common. People were being instructed to turn off their cell phones as multiple calls began jamming cell phone service. The Prudential Center was evacuated."

"Initial reports from Mass General, are at least 10 amputations/missing limbs. 3 dead 23 injured."

:confused:

MiddleEastern terror attack can cause much more damage than this. It looks pretty amateur

They found multiple devises.
Which means it wasn't a suicide bomber.

I still favor the suicide-bomber possibility.

From the videos I've seen, the explosion (or one of them) took place behind or under the stands, right next to the finish line.

Hard to believe that a vehicle with a bomb could get in there without being stopped and inspected.

Ditto for an unidentified object being left on the ground in that location without arousing suspicion.

Only other thing, it seems to me, is a person with a suicide bomb belt under his clothes. That could have been coordinated to go off at a certain time, or maybe by a radio signal, along with other devices.

If so, there won't be much left to put on trial. But could he have operated alone? Where did he get the explosives? Who, if anyone, helped him?

Roupen Bastajian, a 35-year-old state trooper from Greenville, R.I., had just finished the race when they put the heat blanket wrap on him and he heard the first blast. ''I started running toward the blast. And there were people all over the floor,'' he said. ''We started grabbing tourniquets and started tying legs. A lot of people amputated. ... At least 25 to 30 people have at least one leg missing, or an ankle missing, or two legs missing.''

Authorities may have taken down local cell service as a preventative measure in case of cell phone triggered detonators, although in this case it could be the enormous call volume did just bring the service down or to a halt.

It's been confirmed as a bombing by an intelligent official. Two more bombs found.

Last edited:
Someone on my Facebook feed is saying one of the devices that didn't go off was under the stands per CBS Boston.

From the videos I've seen, the explosion (or one of them) took place behind or under the stands, right next to the finish line.

Hard to believe that a vehicle with a bomb could get in there without being stopped and inspected.

Ditto for an unidentified object being left on the ground in that location without arousing suspicion.

Only other thing, it seems to me, is a person with a suicide bomb belt under his clothes. That could have been coordinated to go off at a certain time, or maybe by a radio signal, along with other devices.

If so, there won't be much left to put on trial. But could he have operated alone? Where did he get the explosives? Who, if anyone, helped him?
Get a grip. Security isn't that tight. There are thousands and thousands of people walking around with back packs and garbage cans aren't inspected by the police.

My wife and I went to Disney last Thurs and Fri and I was thinking the same thing.
We had to leave our weapons in the car as they aren't allowed in the parks.
I felt so vulnerable, couldn't wait to leave.

Those "It's a Small World" characters give you the willies?

We won't know until we know the two that are confirmed dead on whether they are responsible in any way...or are victims who lost their lives due to being in the wrong place at the wrong time. :(

No rush from leftist imbeciles yet mentioning whose "watch" this happened under......or what u.s. policy provoked this.........

Lets hope those responsible are held to account soon.........

Forum List

Back