Boston bombing suspects did not have valid handgun licenses

A goddamn bombing attack and terrorists using illegal guns to shoot cops has nothing to do with you or your cause. If anything it suggests there should be more regulation but we both know you're not smart enough to see that. So go on with you gun fag bullshit, it's stupid to try to tie it to this but that's never stopped you people in the past.

When they made and used a bomb having a gun is irrelevant. pussy boy.

Hey gun fag, you missed the point entirely unsurprisingly. You don't think the two terrorists shooting up cops didn't involve guns? Honestly you're just boring. So go sleep with one of your guns in your mouth and shut the fuck up.

There is no point they made and used a bomb having a gun is irrelevant nut sucker.

Fuck off bitch. go suck another dick.

I want you to know that you are the lowest form of scum on this planet and you're one of the main people I was thinking of when I came up with the term "gun fag." If only you weren't so repressed and sucked a dick in your youth we wouldn't have to suffer through all you gun faggotry today.

You're still three levels below me cock sucker. I think your boyfriend broke your heart and left you with gonorrhea of the throat

:blahblah: Go make more threads celebrating the death of children and trying to twist that into your gun faggotry.

Good thing we don't close loopholes and require a background check for all sales.
Yes... because poeple illegally buying guns so that they can be armed while fleeing from the police after committing a terrorist attack will worry about such things.

Right we wouldn't want them getting caught trying to illegally buy guns.
You are aware I hope that Obama's admin only prosecuted something like 50 of the thousands they caught trying to buy weapons illegally due to background checks?

I want you to know that you are the lowest form of scum on this planet and you're one of the main people I was thinking of when I came up with the term "gun fag." If only you weren't so repressed and sucked a dick in your youth we wouldn't have to suffer through all you gun faggotry today.

You're still three levels below me cock sucker. I think your boyfriend broke your heart and left you with gonorrhea of the throat

:blahblah: Go make more threads celebrating the death of children and trying to twist that into your gun faggotry.

You're a lying sack of shit.

When they made and used a bomb having a gun is irrelevant. pussy boy.

Hey gun fag, you missed the point entirely unsurprisingly. You don't think the two terrorists shooting up cops didn't involve guns? Honestly you're just boring. So go sleep with one of your guns in your mouth and shut the fuck up.

There is no point they made and used a bomb having a gun is irrelevant nut sucker.

This is like talking to retarded three-old girl with several personality disorders. Hey gun fag, the terrorists used unlicensed guns to shoot cops. Are you retarded? Why are you not understanding this simple fact?

It's interesting watching gun fags trying to twist a terrorist attack that has nothing to do with them into a positive spin for their stupid bullshit.
Says he who failed to read the OP and recongize the fact that the story included twists a terrorist attack into an argument for more gun control.
:lol:

A goddamn bombing attack and terrorists using illegal guns to shoot cops has nothing to do with you or your cause. If anything it suggests there should be more regulation but we both know you're not smart enough to see that. So go on with you gun fag bullshit, it's stupid to try to tie it to this but that's never stopped you people in the past.
Methinks the gentleman protesteth too much.

You're a lying sack of shit.

:laugh: There's an entire multiple page thread devoted to your lies in the Flame Forum gun fag. You are a completely discredited irrelevant piece of shit who no one respects.

Says he who failed to read the OP and recongize the fact that the story included twists a terrorist attack into an argument for more gun control.

Believe it or not, I'm very pro 2nd amendment. I'm just sick of twisted gun fags like bigrebnc1775 trying to tie everything into guns because he has a small dick and a failed life.

Pressure cooker capacity should be capped at 2 pints.

This is like talking to retarded three-old girl with several personality disorders. Hey gun fag, the terrorists used unlicensed guns to shoot cops. Are you retarded? Why are you not understanding this simple fact?
You being a retard is one of your biggest problems.
Faggot when they made and used the bombs having an illegal gun is irrelevant.
Talk about using the deaths at boston to push more bull shit. I suggest you start using a skid steer.

Boston Bombing Suspects Did Not Have Gun Licenses

to me this fact suggests that there were other people
"IN" on their activities maybe not----I know that there
are lots of un-registered guns out there----but I certainly
do not know how to get one----but then again----even
when I was in college----I had no idea how people bought
marijuana

Do I need a gun license to buy a gun at a gun show or from an individual?

:eusa_whistle:

again.... Do I need a gun license to buy a gun at a gun show or from an individual?

If the State requires a license then yes at a Gun show you need a license. Unless you are buying form one of the almost non existent private citizens that ponied up a couple hundred dollars to sell a couple of his own weapons.

As for private sales, how exactly would you enforce such a check?

That is flagrantly stupid. I have a 16 quart cooker. It is used for pressuring quart jars of things like green beans and tomatoes. Every country wife who does her own canning has one.

You being a retard is one of your biggest problems.
Faggot when they made and used the bombs having an illegal gun is irrelevant.
Talk about using the deaths at boston to push more bull shit. I suggest you start using a skid steer.

Someone else might want to look into it, but 10 bucks says the sniveling doughnut puncher is on record somewhere excoriating someone for homophobia, while coming out here calling people fags.

That is flagrantly stupid. I have a 16 quart cooker. It is used for pressuring quart jars of things like green beans and tomatoes. Every country wife who does her own canning has one.

Yeah, but do you really needs such capacity?

I think not.

Believe it or not, I'm very pro 2nd amendment. I'm just sick of twisted gun fags like bigrebnc1775 trying to tie everything into guns because he has a small dick and a failed life.

OH the fucking IRONY of this post.
I'm saying having a gun is irrelevant when they made and used those bombs how is that tieing guns to this. It's idiots like you that are trying to tie guns into this attack. Who started this god damn thread anyway YOU?

If the Boston bombers had known their guns were illegal, they probably wouldn't have used them... Sure thing gun grabbing dingbats.

It's interesting watching gun fags trying to twist a terrorist attack that has nothing to do with them into a positive spin for their stupid bullshit.
A goddamn bombing attack and terrorists using illegal guns to shoot cops has nothing to do with you or your cause.
Read the story in the OP.
Calls for more gun control.

Liar.

Forum List

Back