Boston bombing suspects did not have valid handgun licenses

Yup, see you in the next thread when you're dancing over murdered childrens' bodies screaming about your gun rights.

if there were no "GUN FREE ZONES" there would be no dead kids bodies to dance on, those kids are dead due to idiotic anti gun laws.., arm the teachers with appropriate fire power ! :up:

in my OPINION.., liberals are the killers of people (kids are people also !!)

Yup, see you in the next thread when you're dancing over murdered childrens' bodies screaming about your gun rights.

if there were no "GUN FREE ZONES" there would be no dead kids bodies to dance on, those kids are dead due to idiotic anti gun laws.., arm the teachers with appropriate fire power ! :up:

in my OPINION.., liberals are the killers of people (kids are people also !!)

Well... I guess that makes you retarded. As if we couldn't already tell from the big yellow font.

Two of the 9/11 hijackers had pilot's licenses. Didn't stop them from crashing two passenger jets into the Twin Towers.
And not one of them had a gun......Imagine that, they pulled off the attack using freakin' box cutters.

Moral of the story?........Ooooooh, never mind,.....liberals are too fuckin' stupid to understand it anyway.:cuckoo:

Boston Bombing Suspects Did Not Have Gun Licenses

to me this fact suggests that there were other people
"IN" on their activities maybe not----I know that there
are lots of un-registered guns out there----but I certainly
do not know how to get one----but then again----even
when I was in college----I had no idea how people bought
marijuana

buying an illegal gun is very easy and getting even easier as states beging tighten in their gun laws. the void is quickly filled by a black market.

Yeah, so you can call him a "fag, faggot, and cocksucker"?

I thought you didn't call people fags, BlueBalls?

Wow, your homophobia runs deep, eh, ya' closeted faggot?

Calling someone a gun fag has absolutely nothing to do with homosexuals or that whole stigma, of course you'd have to have a comprehension of English to understand that.

So like a child you'll blurt out any thing to get attention>?

Who in the fuck did you say was using dead children and their families?
Obama and tha anti-gun loons.
All of their arguments re based on emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty; nothing brings emotion like dead kids.
More dead kids = small price to pay for a better chance to enact their agenda.

You know what I like about conservatives like you is no matter how much evidence you put in front of them, they'll continue to bury their heads in the sand and pretend it doesn't exist. The definition of a fanatic is someone when realizing their efforts futile and redoubles their efforts.

On the flip side you bury your head in the sand when you see facts that you don't like.

Forum List

Back