Boris starts the process of rebuilding his career.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

He has devised 2 strategies to try and buy people off. Operation Red Meat is to introduce extreme right wing dog whistles to appeal to the loons in his party and brxiteers. They includebashing the BBC, drowning refugees in the channel and trial by jury will be next.
Part 2 is called Save the Big Dog. That mainly consists of sacking everyone in Downing St for following his lead and partying like its 1999. He will also have to make various payoffs and it will prove to be very expnsive. One cheap way of dealing with it is by knighting various people with incriminating info.. Here we can share the joy of the shortly to be Sir Gavin Williamson , the man who wrecked our schools so much last year.

He has failed at every government job he has ever had and is now to be a Knight of the Shire. Here he is discussing his faith in the Big Dog.

He has devised 2 strategies to try and buy people off. Operation Red Meat is to introduce extreme right wing dog whistles to appeal to the loons in his party and brxiteers. They includebashing the BBC, drowning refugees in the channel and trial by jury will be next.
Part 2 is called Save the Big Dog. That mainly consists of sacking everyone in Downing St for following his lead and partying like its 1999. He will also have to make various payoffs and it will prove to be very expnsive. One cheap way of dealing with it is by knighting various people with incriminating info.. Here we can share the joy of the shortly to be Sir Gavin Williamson , the man who wrecked our schools so much last year.

He has failed at every government job he has ever had and is now to be a Knight of the Shire. Here he is discussing his faith in the Big Dog.

He should party with Trump so they can swap spit.

He should party with Trump so they can swap spit.
He has generally been seen as a mini me for trump. It now looks like he will kill people in order to keep his job. He is sending the navy in to block refugee boats and I suspect that they will be given simple instructions to solve a "problem" that nobody sees as a problem apart from racist shits.

He has generally been seen as a mini me for trump. It now looks like he will kill people in order to keep his job. He is sending the navy in to block refugee boats and I suspect that they will be given simple instructions to solve a "problem" that nobody sees as a problem apart from racist shits.
It's like the Royal Navy has nothing better to do.

It's like the Royal Navy has nothing better to do.
I think that they only have one boat. People are now being fished out of the water by the good people in the RNLI. They are a charitable organisation that risk their own lives to save thoe in peril.
The reason so many end up in boats is that this government has closed all the refugee processing offices it had in the hotspots. they have fed organised criminals with victims.

Nah, he should just tell the wet flannels of the UK to fuck off.

We all know where the Welsh and Labour supporters come from -

I think that they only have one boat. People are now being fished out of the water by the good people in the RNLI. They are a charitable organisation that risk their own lives to save thoe in peril.
The reason so many end up in boats is that this government has closed all the refugee processing offices it had in the hotspots. they have fed organised criminals with victims.
I heard the RNLI accusations against them for their rescue efforts. It's sad such a great organization gets beat on politically.

I heard the RNLI accusations against them for their rescue efforts. It's sad such a great organization gets beat on politically.
That was a right wing low. They were actually abused and spat on as they pushed out to sea in order to save lives. Thats was orchestrated by Farage the shit who brought you brexit.

Forum List

Back