Boris is out, buy Sunaks

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Yes the fat **** has aborted his bid to return to office. He needed 100 backers and found it difficult to enthuse the tory party who kicked him out only a few weeks ago.
He got to 57 before he threw his cards in.
And the best part is that he cut short his holiday to campaign.
The age of boris is over.
Fuck off and die you lying fat ****.

Yes the fat **** has aborted his bid to return to office. He needed 100 backers and found it difficult to enthuse the tory party who kicked him out only a few weeks ago.
nobody cares .... the UK is as big a nothing as Canada .

They love me, they love me not. Poor Boris

Seems that in England, appointing PMs is more like musical chairs.

It isn't enough that PM Johnson is defeated, you want him to die, merely because you disagree with his policies?

That's awfully neo-nazi-like of you.
No. Its because of the damage he has done to the country. A generation has been lost and will not recover until we rejoin the EU.

You are so fluxored.

I'm still not clear how Truss allegedly wanted to borrow money, and give billionaires tax breaks in return, I guess it was some "trickle down" Reaganomics on steroids, but it really shows that American conservative stupidity is not confined only to the United States.
We have something called the OBR. Office of Budget Responsibility. They are independent but run the govt numbers and explain to the markets how it will all balance out.
Truss told them not to bother this time so the markets sniffed something was up. An £80bn black hole in fact.
Then it all came crashing down.
Conservatism in action.

I'm still not clear how Truss allegedly wanted to borrow money, and give billionaires tax breaks in return, I guess it was some "trickle down" Reaganomics on steroids, but it really shows that American conservative stupidity is not confined only to the United States.

the government will just print the money, just like in the USA

Whatever side you're on, whatever your ethnicity, this is truly a historic moment.
The UK has its first Goldman Sachs Prime Minister.

Forum List

Back