Title 42 is about to end. What is Biden going to do about the coming tsunami on our southern border?

It should be obvious to every American now, that Biden and Democrats just simply don't care that our country is about to be transformed right before our eyes.
Hope you can speak Spanish.

Biden will do whatever it takes to lessen restrictions and erode the enforcement of our immigration laws even more. He thinks these people will go on to vote for Democrats in elections, but I think it will end up backfiring on him.

President Biden was put in power to carry out some Divine Judgements on America for it's 122+ years of mass murder and torture, that most Americans are addicted to, cheer it, justify it and otherwise reveal their mental rotteness. See Isaiah 5 for the complete Judgement and it's application, and unavoidability at this time.

He's doing everything he can. He's got the welcome signs out. He provides free medical care, food, lodging, and money. What else do you want him to do?
That's why I wonder whether the big deal being made over ending Title 42 is just a red herring.

What does the end of Title 42 matter if Biden is already not enforcing the border? All this angsting about ending 42 will give Biden two ways to respond.

-If I'm right, and the border is already open wide, then ending Title 42 won't make it any more open. If that is the case, then there won't be a surge of new illegals because they are already surging. So Team Biden can claim to have masterfully handled the situation.

-If I'm wrong, and there is a surge, Team Biden can claim that their hands were tied by the Judge's order. That would be pure baloney because Team Biden tried to end Title 42 a months ago and were stopped by another judge. They always wanted to lift whatever restriction Title 42 has put on their desire to flood the country with illegals.

Anyway, the Biden Admin could reduce the flow on the border with or without Title 42, as Trump did. Absent Title 42, there are still restrictions on immigration that the Biden administration could enforce instead of relying on 42.

In fact, that is their actual job, to enforce immigration policy. Don't fall for them pretending that they are enforcing it, or pretending that forces beyond their control prevent them from enforcing it. They will probably claim both, always wanting things all ways at once.

That's why I wonder whether the big deal being made over ending Title 42 is just a red herring.

What does the end of Title 42 matter if Biden is already not enforcing the border? All this angsting about ending 42 will give Biden two ways to respond.

-If I'm right, and the border is already open wide, then ending Title 42 won't make it any more open. If that is the case, then there won't be a surge of new illegals because they are already surging. So Team Biden can claim to have masterfully handled the situation.

-If I'm wrong, and there is a surge, Team Biden can claim that their hands were tied by the Judge's order. That would be pure baloney because Team Biden tried to end Title 42 a months ago and were stopped by another judge. They always wanted to lift whatever restriction Title 42 has put on their desire to flood the country with illegals.

Anyway, the Biden Admin could reduce the flow on the border with or without Title 42, as Trump did. Absent Title 42, there are still restrictions on immigration that the Biden administration could enforce instead of relying on 42.

In fact, that is their actual job, to enforce immigration policy. Don't fall for them pretending that they are enforcing it, or pretending that forces beyond their control prevent them from enforcing it. They will probably claim both, always wanting things all ways at once.
I've wondered that myself. We've got Title 42 right now this second and these people have formed a never ending line where they cross the river, our border patrol agents give them a hand getting out of the water, another border patrol agent down the assembly line hands them a goody packet, and other patrol agents further down the assembly line help them on to buses for transportation to spots in the US. No attempt to stop them whatsoever. Democrats want more money for border security so they can make a bigger and better assembly line. So, I agree, what does it matter if Title 42 goes away or not?

I've wondered that myself. We've got Title 42 right now this second and these people have formed a never ending line where they cross the river, our border patrol agents give them a hand getting out of the water, another border patrol agent down the assembly line hands them a goody packet, and other patrol agents further down the assembly line help them on to buses for transportation to spots in the US. No attempt to stop them whatsoever. Democrats want more money for border security so they can make a bigger and better assembly line. So, I agree, what does it matter if Title 42 goes away or not?

The title 42 restrictions were put in place to address Covid. Are you saying Covid is still a concern?

This invasion will end when Americans say it ends. When Americans pick up whatever weapons available and repel the invasion they can be driven back. Including the drug dealers. Beat them back.

The title 42 restrictions were put in place to address Covid. Are you saying Covid is still a concern?
Have you watched the news recently? What about the freezing of student loan payments? Biden is claiming we need to keep them stopped due to Covid. So, why doesn't that apply to the border as well, even as Covid is actually surging again? But, I accept your admission that you don't really want to do anything to stop illegal immigration. Will you join me in demanding our laws be changed in order to stop it?

Biden invited the invasion, and we will be wallowing in it very shortly as Title 42 ends.

This is what all of you here get for voting for Dimocrats!

Have you watched the news recently? What about the freezing of student loan payments? Biden is claiming we need to keep them stopped due to Covid. So, why doesn't that apply to the border as well, even as Covid is actually surging again? But, I accept your admission that you don't really want to do anything to stop illegal immigration. Will you join me in demanding our laws be changed in order to stop it?

I asked your opinion, not Biden's. Can I assume you don't have one?

I've asked you twice now about joining me in trying to get US immigration laws changed to help stop illegal immigration. You've deflected both times.

I never but we will note, you refuse to answer. I have rejected some of the solutions you present which has absolutely nothing to do with the question I asked you.

Should there still be Covid restrictions in place?

I never but we will note, you refuse to answer. I have rejected some of the solutions you present which has absolutely nothing to do with the question I asked you.

Should there still be Covid restrictions in place?
Will you join me in demanding US laws be changed in order to greatly reduce illegal immigration?

This invasion will end when Americans say it ends. When Americans pick up whatever weapons available and repel the invasion they can be driven back. Including the drug dealers. Beat them back.
At this point I do not see that happening. I do see potential regional circling the wagons. However, the near whole media/entertainment industries are endless in pushing the other agendas. Taking control of those agendas in entertainment would be a start. All movies and entertainment continue to be woke and getting worse.

At this point I do not see that happening. I do see potential regional circling the wagons. However, the near whole media/entertainment industries are endless in pushing the other agendas. Taking control of those agendas in entertainment would be a start. All movies and entertainment continue to be woke and getting worse.
There might not be a choice. This is about to spin completely out of control.

The administration is being mighty selective about whether COVID is still a concern warranting extrordinary measures or not.

For the purpose of extending the pause on student loan payment, COVID is still very much preventing those poor deadbeats from getting jobs to pay what they owe - even though employers are begging people to come back to work.

But, for purposes of stopping super-spreaders from streaming over our border, COVID is done and over with, so !Bienvenidos, Americanos nuevos!

People are clinging to Title 42 like it is some kind of magical talisman. Suppose 42 is extended. Will the 50,000 people waiting for the final assault give up? Go home? Will the 18,000 a day arriving to invade turn around? Of course not. They will say that Title 42 no longer applies. They cannot be stopped. The assault will be more than the entire populations of these border cities. The invaders will perceive themselves powerful enough and numerous enough to toss those racist Americans out of their homes and businesses on their asses.

Democratic senators concerned?

Why are they are concerned now? Where the hell was their concern a year ago?

Or is there only concern the illegals might go to their cities instead of republican cities?

People are clinging to Title 42 like it is some kind of magical talisman. Suppose 42 is extended. Will the 50,000 people waiting for the final assault give up? Go home? Will the 18,000 a day arriving to invade turn around? Of course not. They will say that Title 42 no longer applies. They cannot be stopped. The assault will be more than the entire populations of these border cities. The invaders will perceive themselves powerful enough and numerous enough to toss those racist Americans out of their homes and businesses on their asses.

And like everything else today, we will lie down and do nothing about it.

Forum List

Back