Bonziesque Question. When did you lose your virginity?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Details if you want, none if you prefer.

For me....17 years old. Navy man, off to Nam. Gave him something to remember me by as I waited for his return. Or rather, planned to wait for his return. :lol:

I think I was 16, and it all came natural gettit gettit

I remember him getting on the airplane the next day, with his duffle bag, in his spiffy uniform. And I remember blushing when he kissed me goodbye and said "last night is something I will always remember". I wonder if he said that to my sister later on? :lol:

um...too young. Way too young. :redface:

That is something no one really forgets...losing their virginity, and to who. His name was Jeff, we were at a party this chick threw while her parents were out of town.

We got tipsy. We went for it. And that was that. No big boom. No fireworks. Not even sparklers. :(

But hey, I was no longer a virgin and I loved him...so...it just got better from there. :D

um...too young. Way too young. :redface:

That is something no one really forgets...losing their virginity, and to who. His name was Jeff, we were at a party this chick threw while her parents were out of town.

We got tipsy. We went for it. And that was that. No big boom. No fireworks. Not even sparklers. :(

But hey, I was no longer a virgin and I loved him...so...it just got better from there. :D
l dont wanna hear nunna this 4 some reason lol. Erased!

I was scared to death. He had to tell me what to do and how to do it. He also murmured in my ear it would hurt...at first. Hell, it hurt until he was done! And the mess? We went to his parents house afterwards so he could introduce me to them as the girl he was going to marry. I stood there...ever so self concious wondering if I got all the damn blood off me good enough. This took place in the middle of a grape vineyard...front seat of his car.
To this day, I look at grape vineyards as I drive by them and think of a handsome man in his sailor uniform. We were not to be, after all. But it was not a horrid experience, that first time. I'm glad he made it home alive, too.

I was scared to death. He had to tell me what to do and how to do it. He also murmured in my ear it would hurt...at first. Hell, it hurt until he was done! And the mess? We went to his parents house afterwards so he could introduce me to them as the girl he was going to marry. I stood there...ever so self concious wondering if I got all the damn blood off me good enough. This took place in the middle of a grape vineyard...front seat of his car.
To this day, I look at grape vineyards as I drive by them and think of a handsome man in his sailor uniform. We were not to be, after all. But it was not a horrid experience, that first time. I'm glad he made it home alive, too.
yo, you need cold water on your face hon? I got you:wine:

Forum List

Back