Trump Bonkers!

Porthos

VIP Member
Feb 7, 2020

Another huge screwup. As trump drowns in lack of leadership. His hate continues to make the wrong decisions. When he finally realized the ship
Is not coming back up he will seek and destroy all who he feels have wronged him. Starting with e the cdc numbers now to be run through him before released to the public. Yeah, thats brilliant.

Another huge screwup. As trump drowns in lack of leadership. His hate continues to make the wrong decisions. When he finally realized the ship
Is not coming back up he will seek and destroy all who he feels have wronged him. Starting with e the cdc numbers now to be run through him before released to the public. Yeah, thats brilliant.
This is nothing like Biden telling unemployed workers to learn to program computers is it?

1ANPCOMANBAD.gif

I remember years ago when Hillary Clinton was proposing reforming healthcare that right wingers gave her a hard time when she suggested the same thing about people who sold health insurance policies for a living.
But it's Trump's spawn so it's OK. :)

Democrats still floundering for an issue to attack Trump with. Ho hum. Meanwhile, we sit back and watch them, and laugh.

Sounds like a good idea to me. I've changed occupations a few times when I was in the workforce, after the Democrats screwed me out of my chosen, college-studied profession (by Affirmative Action).

Democrats pretend that everything Trump says is wrong. They get less credibility with each ploy. By election day, the map will be very red.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back