Bombshell coming

You mean the laughingstock of the world like Obama has made America? I don't think so.
only a laughingstock in your and republican eyes but that's to be expected from a party of traitors

Yes, ypou are absolutely right there. Obama, Kerry, and Hillary are all traitors to this country.
but they all showed their taxes

You DO realize that Trump is going to play his enemies like a fiddle and hand over his Tax Returns when it's time to finally smash the opposition.

Trump has been playing a lot of people like a fiddle, the media is the funniest one.
the 37% that follow him are great examples ,,,but they're not on the highest limbs

What we still don't know about Mitt Romney's tax returns

Jan. 15, 2015

If Mitt Romney runs for president in 2016, he may have to confront a ghost that haunted him in 2012: his tax returns. Romney was hounded with requests to release detailed tax filings that would disclose the details of his fortune—which is at least in the hundreds of millions. Ultimately, he only revealed two years of information, and was roundly criticized for his lack of transparency.​

Ironic? I think so.

only a laughingstock in your and republican eyes but that's to be expected from a party of traitors

Yes, ypou are absolutely right there. Obama, Kerry, and Hillary are all traitors to this country.
but they all showed their taxes

You DO realize that Trump is going to play his enemies like a fiddle and hand over his Tax Returns when it's time to finally smash the opposition.

Trump has been playing a lot of people like a fiddle, the media is the funniest one.
the 37% that follow him are great examples ,,,but they're not on the highest limbs

You afraid Blacks will get jobs?

I don't know whether this would be a bombshell but it seems prudent to reveal tax information. Especially since Trump has been demanding Obama release information years

Why? You couldn't make sense out of his returns if he did. He owns businesses all over the world and employs over ten thousand. All kinds of different businesses. I don't want to even attempt to go through all that.
right so he doesn't have to show shit doesn't have to pay shit That's only for the little people, the nitwits that follow him

Calm down before you have a seizure. Just accept the inevitable. Be a big boy and accept that Trump will be the next President, will have Republican majority in BOTH Houses of Congress, and will appoint two or three Conservative leaning justices to the Supreme Court. Payback is gonna be living hell but you folks deserve it.
human,,,,put shit in one hand wishes in the other and see which comes true first

Jan. 15, 2015

If Mitt Romney runs for president in 2016, he may have to confront a ghost that haunted him in 2012: his tax returns. Romney was hounded with requests to release detailed tax filings that would disclose the details of his fortune—which is at least in the hundreds of millions. Ultimately, he only revealed two years of information, and was roundly criticized for his lack of transparency.​

Ironic? I think so.
lets see 2 years from trump .....not the ones he'd make up now

Jan. 15, 2015

Ironic? I think so.
lets see 2 years from trump .....not the ones he'd make up now

Shouldn't he wait until Hillary releases her Goldman Sachs speeches?

I would not be surprised to learn that Trump has nothing and has been living off his credit cards.

Only liberals are going to cry over whatever is contained in Trump's tax return. As far as Romney goes, he's pissed because in Trump's view people simply doing their job and facilitating hedge fund transactions shouldn't receive the tax benefit that the actual risk takers get.

I don't know whether this would be a bombshell but it seems prudent to reveal tax information. Especially since Trump has been demanding Obama release information years

Why? You couldn't make sense out of his returns if he did. He owns businesses all over the world and employs over ten thousand. All kinds of different businesses. I don't want to even attempt to go through all that.
right so he doesn't have to show shit doesn't have to pay shit That's only for the little people, the nitwits that follow him

Calm down before you have a seizure. Just accept the inevitable. Be a big boy and accept that Trump will be the next President, will have Republican majority in BOTH Houses of Congress, and will appoint two or three Conservative leaning justices to the Supreme Court. Payback is gonna be living hell but you folks deserve it.
human,,,,put shit in one hand wishes in the other and see which comes true first

I'm not the one on here that is scared shitless that Trump will be President. You are.

I would not be surprised to learn that Trump has nothing and has been living off his credit cards.
Who cares; he's bringing important facts to light.
Facts that Wall Street and their lap dogs have been covering up for years.
Like the incompetent American bullshit.

How freaking ironic, and how disgusting that Romney would stoop to Harry Reid's level.

Harry Reid on Mitt Romney August 2nd 2012:

"So the word's out that he hasn't paid any taxes for ten years," Reid said. "Let him prove that he has paid taxes, because he hasn't.

Mitt Romney on Donald Trump February 24th 2016:

"We have good reason to believe that there's a bombshell in Donald Trump's taxes,"

How freaking ironic, and how disgusting that Romney would stoop to Harry Reid's level.

Harry Reid on Mitt Romney August 2nd 2012:

"So the word's out that he hasn't paid any taxes for ten years," Reid said. "Let him prove that he has paid taxes, because he hasn't.

Mitt Romney on Donald Trump February 24th 2016:

"We have good reason to believe that there's a bombshell in Donald Trump's taxes,"
There's good reason to believe that 47% of Americans don't give a shit about what Romney has to say.

This type of shit is exactly why the GOPe are held in such low regard. They created Trump by being feckless c#nts....

And he gets a typical Trump reply....

XY0TGVt.jpg

Forum List

Back